School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a room :P (okay technically the characters are already together in a room...)

I wonder where the rest is at the moment?
Maybe work, school or some such thing. Or limited internet acces. It's just been so quiet here lately it seems

*rubs aching head before unfolding a piece of paper* He said he wasn't thinking about that and that it just made him wonder.. X'D

*giggle* I love the fact that they're in a room now >w< But yes, you're right.. Maybe everyone's just busy..

It's kinda annoying to certain extent... I have two characters that both have a tendency to avoid people XD doesn't really make for easy conversation partners and the like... Ugh.
Well I'll post for Yala at least... If someone has a brilliant idea for what I could do with little miss scaredy pants over there I'd love to hear it hahaha

Well Jack and Seb are about to go to the basement, I think.
Oh, and Jack was supposed to meet with Yala after the opening ceremonies. Maybe she could intercept?

I've got plenty of plans for Yala :P
And... Just so you know as writer, those threats of the teacher, are far, far from idle. Doing down and spending any more than 1 or two minutes there gives a 90% chance of death, numbers increase as time goes by. :P

By the way Ali, I know I fail, but wth is it with that cheesy pickup line in Sebas' banner XD My god… did that ever work on a girl?

That's scary D: Well, Alon's very approachable, talks to almost anyone and available so... Let's see what can be done with her.. XD

@Olissa xD Oh so many times I can't even count hahahaha!
Btw, sorry everyone for my couple days of posting absence, my responsibilities IRL are getting crazy heavy on my shoulders Q_Q
I'm learning things all over the place haha.
I'll post as soon as I can <3

It's okay dear ^-^ seems this time of the year just is hectic for a lot of people ^-^

And yes kimu, it's very scary XD That's kinda the entire point of that thing XD It's also booby trapped and more stuff. But that'll be revealed over time if more people try to somehow obtain access in one way or another. Gotta leave some goodies for later, right?
But yeah I could see if moving Olissa in Alon's path might be an interesting move.

Hehe… yeah it would kinda be a bummer if they died so soon >.>'

I was thinking about that too.. Though nothing will happen to Alon immediately even with the presence of a nullifier since she's not actively using her magic and all XD In full honesty, I was imagining her bumping into Rai so that there'll automatically chaos with Rai turning into a dragon and all X3

Hahaha that would have been hilarious too. Cat's right out of the bag in that case XD But 'luckily' Rai's safe. For now……
But yeah, no (active) powers, no problems :P

There we go, posted.
Not sure if I should tell people to avoid the nurse's office now or encourage XD

I can see why now.. Yala's not in a good mood today >.o

haha no… well her mood isn't really the problem XD It's the weak body that's kinda… an issue

Should we expect for her to scream for help? I don't think that's going to do well with her pride >w<

And posted in response to @Vinyl and @Olissa ! ^__^ Yay for interaction! I'm going to clock out soon though.

That's perfectly well ^-^
And lol, no Yala's definitely not going to call out for help. She'd rather crawl across the floor, drag herself up the stairs till she reached the headmistress' office than do that. Even though chances are people might see her then as well.
Luckily, a nurse's office is stacked with all kinds of things that students need on emergencies. Including blood pills. So if nothing interesting happens for her, she'll still be fine :P (gah maybe I should avoid having back up plans constantly…)
But what's a first day with a bit of possible bloodshed.. ehee

Aww! So she's really the independent type.. It would be nice if she were to meet a love interest who would tend to her needs whether she likes it or not >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.