School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's not forced, like how someone sat on me in this thread once XD
but kinda like "well since there's football now, we'll watch that, and later continue on with filming, oh and while you're here you might as well watch with us, here take a seat. No beer though, gotta work after this"
But I might have something to do the 22nd of August :D the teacher/filmers asked if I would be interested in helping out with the 48hour film contest. Why hell, sure, I'd love to XD Where do I sign for a sleepless weekend full of hard work and hopefully a prize at the end?

@WitchesRayvyn Same here.. I'm in the office as well. How are you so far, @Windsong ? ^_^
6dqnwj.gif

That's a cute elf TwT
@Olissa Still looks forced to meeeee !

2fa.gif

Well here it is, I am sorry if the grammar isn't all great.

Character Name: Kade Pilgrim

Race: Ghoul

powers: Kade can the form of anyone he has feed on for a short period of time.

Appearance: Kade is barely above 5 ft, and weighs 100 lbs. He is skinny and his skin is as white as snow. His hair is medium length, black, and is fairly tame expect for a single cow lick that just don't go down. kade usually a short sleeved shirts with different minimalist designs on them, a pair of kinda thick round bronze glasses on top of his dark purple eyes, some jeans, and just normal sport shoes and white socks.

Personality: Kade can get easily drawn into anything whether it be book, movie, or a conversation he can't help but invested in it. Now he is a wimp and can get scared by pretty much anything, but the thing that creeps him out the most is blood or any kind of gore. kade can't help freaking out whenever he sees it. He is also a super pacifist and will do whatever it takes to get out of a fight or any other type of violence situation. That being said he will also try to break up any fight he sees. Kade will tend to help people out even if they don't want. Last thing is Kade pretty socially awkward and doesn't do well with people he haven't met before.

History: Kade's parents were pretty nice to him, but they didn't allow to him to go outside wherever they were staying in fear that he might have found out by people and killed. So Kade spent most of his free time reading books, and the other half just siting around being bored. kade's dad would stay him to make sure he didn't cause trouble, while his mom was out looking for their dinner. His parents would also either have to trick or force him to eat because of his fear. They would wander around from place to place until they found out about the school. His parents quickly sent him to his first year of this school in hopes that he will fit in and be able to make some friends.

Other: He has to forces himself to eat because you know Ghouls eat flesh and blood.

I'll say good, I take it from the backstory he's in his first year, so when you place him in the RP make sure to have him leave the plaza after the speech as if he were there too.
Due to the wide variety of students blood and varyous types of cooked and uncooked meats are provided in the school meals. (As well as fruits, vegetables, carbs, fatty products, milk products, fish, birds, etc...)

Cool! My dragon should have his tummy fixed soon then XD

Hm at this hour.... Cafeteria might be closed, it being a first day and everything kinda going all over the place today. But for an ill student they're more than willing to open up the kitchen a bit earlier.
He could drop by the nurse's office in the main building. Ground floor, east wing, first door to the left (so basically right next to the grand staircase)

Thank you TwT Rai could go either way: eat something meaty and raw, or actually take hyperacidity tabs. I'm not sure if Inkie @Vinyl would find out what he is by then X3 hehe

Gonna go work on a post nows o3o He might, maybe xD
Then go completely nuts

He just might >w< *huuuug* Inkie so cuute.. Complaining about his curvyness and all hahaha

xD
He's sooper insecure about it...It's so funneh...
Except for in the summer he still insists on wearing the coat and thus has had heat stroke just over four times

Oh boy poor guy!

O.o Wow.. I know I might sound like a perv again, but he should show it off more often! >w<

When he was younger a bunch of guys stripped him, put him in a bikini and sent pics out over teh webs T _ T
Don'ttellhimItoldyewthat

Ahaha oh my I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh so much at that XD

xD
Hence:
>WHY WAS LIFE SO UNFAIR?!
>HE WASN'T A BIKINI MODEL ANYMORE

I had a feeling those two were linked :P
Now, maybe I should move Yala, and the little one, though I don't know what to do with her yet.

Something similar was running through Rai's mind when he first encountered Inkie >w<

*Get hits on the head with a lunchbox*

Status
Not open for further replies.