School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er… do I get a say in this? XD

I'm not sure xD
Poor Inkie. Why do I enjoy scarring my characters so much

Let me first introduce you to Vampire Yala, as opposed to Ice Queen Yala..
Everything you've seen and what most know is Ice Yala after all

by the way, are Jack n Sebas ever going to move from that little spot under the tree :P

Yeah ;n;
My apologieses ;c
I need to write a 5-6 page thing and then I'll work on that post if I have time Dx
*impales self with shame tipped object*

Couldn't quite get the words right on her, sorry about that. You'll just have to.. imagine the rest I suppose

I was wondering the same thing X'D Jack and Sebby need to get it on >:l

Haha you say that as if the post has to happen within 10 minutes :P silly

I'm back! ^___^ Thanks, Alon is somewhat a country bumpkin soo...

*le GASP at the scene*

Oh god NO INKIE!! NOOOOO! D':
He is so in trouble with Yala TwT

Maybe not ten minutes, but it should have happened by now :(
*cries*

NUUUUU INKIE!! RUNNN INKIE!!!
Knock Yala out D: Run with the iron Q_Q runnnnn!!
USE YOUR EMPATHY AS A WEAPON D;!

Inkie actually can do that xD
He can kill by looking at somebody, but don't tell him I told you that

One look could kill: my pain, your thrill..
I WANNA LOVE YOU BUT I BETTER NOT TOUCH! (DON'T TOUCH!)

Damn "Poison" by Alice Cooper.. Sorry can't help it hahahaha!! X'D

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Well yeah, I mean...empath's have all those emotions flowing through them and with the proper control and mental stability (as well as a little piece of mind) they can turn the tables completely and fate their target/enemy with say...insane amounts of rage and hate, or an overwhelming depression that could force someone to suicide. Emotions are powerful fucking things X'D

Character Name: Amicus Eliphas Haldemar
Race: Fairy
Power: Fire Creation and Manipulation. Flight

Appearance:
Zhong.Hui.full.591073.jpg
Amicus is about 6 foot 2 inches and 202 pounds. He has an athletic body, but still keeps a rather slim look. His eye color is blue and his hair is a chestnut brown and slightly covers his eyes, while the back is kept in a thin pony tail by a silken wrap. He dresses rather extravagantly, wearing plated battle armor with a half coat/cape thing and a leather belt around his waist, usually holding his sword.

Personality: Amicus does is not the easiest person to get along with. Actually, people usually dislike him for his attitude towards things. He usually doesn't care for those he finds below him, and that's about anyone who doesn't come from a lineage as renown as his own. Though the moment someone says something about his looks. Whether he finds them below him or on the same level as him(because nobody is better than him obviously)he will show more anger than a cat when their tail is stepped on. He has a massive ego, yet doesn't like to prove anything to anyone, he feels that they should already respect him enough to know that he's extremely capable. The problem is, unless it's archery, or swordsmanship, he lacks in it and since he so prideful, he never asks for help. Even if he desperately needs it. Though him being kicked out of his home, he has began to humble just a bit. Though he still continues to try and keep the same demeanor.

Zhong.Hui.full.1645450.jpg

History: Before attending this school Amicus was in a highly respected family, which King Oberon gave the title, House of the Sun. His family was given this name after the great civil war which split the Kingdom in two, one that supported King Oberon and one that supported his brother Balthierfamere. His family being a house of nobles and at the same time a house of knights stayed most of the time away from the war directly, being put in as guards of the castle, which no one believed would ever have to actually be protected, but as the war waged on the final attack on the castle began and with his father in charge his house drove back the rebels with their patron dead. This crucial battle being called the end of the seventh civil war. It was due to their superior flying capabilities and archery that the house could drive back the rebels, and by the different magic which mimicked the Sun. This pressure being on the first son of the family, Amicus scrapped by with no recognition of his ability till the first son was brought to King Oberon to serve him and then Amicus gained all the responsibility of his family. They started with their house skills and when they figured he knew nothing about the other things, they decided to send him off to this school, hoping that by some slight chance his personalty would get him killed, or he would actually learn something and be able to lead their house. This being his first year at the school.

Theme Music:
BLUE ENCOUNT『HALO』

Voice Actor: Sakurai Takahiro [Kanada Yu]

Other: Amicus has amazing archery skills, to the point where he can hit wings off a knat thirty feet away. Being a Fairy, he has some innate talents, like being able to fly using six wings that appear to be insect like. The sword that Amicus keeps at his hip is called Leviathan. This sword holds within the voice of an ancient mage who constantly speaks into Amicus mind how about his self-esteem and things like that. Leviathan is jerk pretty much. Leviathan's chief power is to actually turn into many swords at once and be wielded at once. At the most it can become eight identical swords which can be easily wielded because they float and listen the direct tab into Amicus's mind allows him to change the course of each one at will. . Amicus has a huge appetite and his favorite type of food varies from salty things to meat. To keep regular, Amicus must meditate near a tree for at least an hour a day. So with his schedule, he has to wake up about an hour before school begins. Amicus at most times would probably be found in class. He figures if his marks are perfect, it would not take anything for his family to accept him back. (10)Zhong.Hui.full.1602588.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali
Yeah....but that's something Inkie tries to avoid xD
Jack taught him how to shoot a gun once, he hit a tree and broke down crying

Status
Not open for further replies.