School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Haha well you're welcome to go either way, we love talking here (as seen by the amount of pages) and a character sheet just makes things easier to be included in the RP itself :D

Fair enough!
Lemme finish writing it up and I'll post it up here. Trying to fit into the theme and all.

Awesome, can't wait to see what you might come up with :)

Aw >.< well we don't bite! or at least, I think Vinyl won't.... No guarantees ehehe
Most of m are offline at the moment, unfortunately, otherwise they'd probably give you the full sweep welcoming party ;)

Hm few tiny questions, what year is he in.
How did he find the school, or did they find him? The school normally is unfindable for outsiders unless they have been granted access. (Or you'd need serious luck to stumble upon it)
What's his purpose of coming to the school? Does he want to learn more, or is it just for safety reasons for a few years, etc

Haha Ali, how could I have expected else wise XD

Character Name: Narivar Oakheart

Race: Lycanthrope, pure blooded.

Power: Shape-shifting, increased wound regeneration, above average strength. A natural born druid.

Appearance: Standing just above six feet in height and weighing in at roughly sixteen stones in weight, he stands with the posture of an ever lax dog that spends its days lounging in the warm sunny spot on a summer porch. Mussed brown hair sits like a dirty mop atop his head, unkempt save for the odd brushing that it gets when somethings stuck in it. While not exactly the most ripped person in the gym he's far from flabby or lazy. A standing feature are eyes of deep emerald, a window to the soul of the forest itself, or simply his sight organs, depends on if you're mystic like that or not. Clothing wise, its often beaten up to hand-me-down clothes, ragged jeans, a flannel shirt, somehow he hopes the commissary will furnish him with some better fitting outfits.

Personality: Ever calm and laid back, a constantly blunt attitude leads many to think him for rude and impolite whereas he was taught to believe the truth is the only constant in the world.

History: Born to a kind hearted mother and an unknown sire and raised away from any sort of hustle and bustle of major cityscapes with the knowledge of the world abound. Being hunted for what they were and what they could become was not often far from their minds as they grew up, a small family of three, his younger sister a mysterious addition, though not bound by blood direct, she is still treated as such by him.
Time and puberty brought many changes, a budding aptitude for magic of the earth, and a rapidly growing body to match a wanderlust rarely seen in a race that rarely travels far from where they were born.

Theme Music:
Other:
Shoot man, I dunno. He really likes cinnamon buns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm few tiny questions, what year is he in?: I'd assume first year, being a new student perhaps?
How did he find the school, or did they find him?: Rumor upon rumor upon rumor.
What's his purpose of coming to the school?: Safety, camaraderie, finding more of his kind.

Okay, haha XD suddenly a character disappeared and a new one popped up.
Not going to play the other one then I take it?
Anyway so he's first year then, check check bladibla, Narivar seems like an interesting addition to the SotM bunch. :)

Yeeaaaah... We won't discuss Snack..

Just say when and I'll dive right in!

Well I'll say go right ahead if you want. The opening ceremony just finished, so if you just have him in the courtyard somewhere that will be great :)

Good morning at least if you're from the southeast! :D

And welcome to the family, @Windsong ! You may consider me as one of those who don't bite, unlike @Ali here :P
Alright, let me work on my post now..
Just a reminder again guys, I am almost always (more on the always) offline during weekends since I am taking up classes X'D (no social life SMH). Sorreee </3

Hey are you people still accepting sign ups because this RP looks interesting, and I am sorry if this sounds stupid. I just wanted to check first.

*chomps on Windsong*

:I
1zlue7a.gif

Why...

@Mr.Riderman Feel free to join! :D We don't bite (at least some of us don't) XD

Status
Not open for further replies.