School of the Different

Its ok. You don't need to rp often just rp ^^

YEa, but my student... Geez, I've got to get her in the fray somehow... but I haven't had a chance, with all my other RPs needing my time suddenly. Happily..., but suddenly!

Me will try. :)

Ok ^^ And... I dun know If my character is about to die or not ._. I mean. He basically is sacrificing himself to stop the a demon. And I'm like. Awesome as hell =w=

btw, if anyone's wondering, my character's one of those passed out somewhere. yeah? yeah. cool. okay.

I mean, you don't have to kill him.... I kinda like him. But alas, it's your choice.

Either Way, I guess I'll have to kill both at the same time. Mochizuki is something good as a antagonist, but Hunter is something nice. I guess They'll both die together. >.<

Dude you can't even reach him xD There in like another dimension only accessible by rez ._.

Oh? So he Fled?

boys, boys, boys. this is the first day of school. don't kill the weird ass dude with a freaky shadow. actually, don't just kill anyone y'know. that's just... well... here. everyone get a kamikaze shot.

Lol. Why do you want everyone to live?

The school is just a front/Setting for the actual plot, you know..

Faronel, Never heard of right of Response?

The three circles are still on the floor to teleport you to nothingness.

But yeah, I'd prefer if hunter just ends up in a coma.

Lol. I'll take it as a no. XD

SEE. we could put him in a COMA. but that's no fun. there's no fun in a coma.

Hey, I'm going to have to step from this RP. I truly can't keep up, and it's making it difficult to do so in the mist of trying to get my GMed RPs ready.

So, sorry peeps, no go on this one, unless I shut down an GMed RP...

Right of response?

You mean like pulling your hand away from fire?

Phi: That's to bad. See you on the internets.

See yah, Mom! *waves frantically* See you on the other RPs! OOOH LOOKIE GUYS THAT RED-HAIRED BITCH IS FINALLY AWAKE. hahaha

Right of Response: The Fact as you Attempt something, someone has the right to respond to it if reasonable. Thus you don't "Hit" but try to hit. You don't punch but throw a punch at someone.

Hitting already someone, and without giving a chance of response, when he can reasonably respond to (Or not) is called powerplay.

Ex: He decapitated Mochi with one swing.

Just saying. No such thing as that, and Auto hits in a roleplay, dude.

(Goes in your god-mod rule~~)