School of the Different

Um, hi!

Name: Mimiken M.
Alias: Mimi
Race: Angel
Animal: Horse
Appearance: Working on that picture
Position: Librarian
Powers/Abilities: Mimi is adept at controlling Wind, using it to form barriers and enabling him to suffocate his enemies with ease if he has to. His secondary ability is using electricity. With the other elements, Fire, Earth, and Water, he has minor control at best over them yet he can divert them from himself or something else with enough focusing.

Bio: From the day he was born, it was decided that Mimiken was going to become a standing guardian of Kusa Village. His mother trained him herself in various ways of self defense, effectively keeping a childhood from him. While she loved him more than life itself, the one person that had shown him true affection was his older sibling, Niniken. In turn, before the days he would become the guardian, his brother not only trained him similar to those that are in the Angelic Army, but shown him the outside world and what it was truly like.

Now, Niniken is gone, buried, but his memory still lives on engraved in Mimi's mind. All Mimiken wants to do, before he can never leave Heaven again, is to help others, no matter who -or what- they may be.

EDIT: Nevermind! I can see that someone has already applied to be the librarian! I'm sorry! I used the quick reply at the bottom. ;-; I'm new and already jacking up.