School of the Different

No Mochi didn't fled. Dude did you read the plot? he is fighting them in there :P or... are you trolling E.E

I didn't follow that much. Sorry. XD I probably mis-read a part. x.x

I was aware of the fight, not of the location of it. D:

Lol awesome I just found a picture that could fit mochizuki's form when he comes back, Even stronger then before =w=.

Demon's appearance:
kulrath_knight.jpg

It took one hour to beat Mochi.
It took three days to beat Lord Pain. Go figure.

On a more sensible note, are you talking about the giant bat or the flaming skeleton on top of it?
I put my bets on the flaming skeleton.

Haha. I would have laughed if i said the bat but no its the flaming skeleton. And what did you expect? He was feeding off a adolescence energy.

I have an idea. What if mochizuki came back and disguised himself as a student? A newly registered student.

Wonderful idea! Just don't have him try to kill someone everyday. XD

Ok :3 I won't introduce him yet though. because it's the first day of school and all. PLus it would make me feel awkward for being in his position ._.

Then keep it in yo Pc, and reveal him when you're going to introduce him completely.

am i allowed to skip class? cuz i'm ditching hahaha

If you're allowed or not isn't our problem. XD

But if you're not, The staff will Get you~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelkov's probably going to get busted going back in for his cards. XD

Pfft. He'll have an excuse. In a "Special" school, leaving it for the lost & found is hazardous.

Name:Mochi-Zuki
Fake name: Kukyo Itou
Race: Hellfire king demon. (Demons that are incredibly strong in the element of fire. Some going as far to have a fire made of souls instead of hell flames. Mochi has a fire made of souls as of now but he chooses to hide his true appearance.)
Appearance:
T12975506493895b62710c1d363bda2c1f12ede49d640.jpg

True appearance:
kulrath_knight.jpg

Grade: Junior
Powers/abilities: Black demon sword summoning. (Sword looks like the one in picture.) able to fire a deep red beam from pointer finger. True form. (the last form mochi had before he died.) Next stage form. (Like in picture.) Increased speed and strength. Able to create more swords like his that can fly around like missiles and stab at people. The blades are weaker than the one he uses for personal combat. Has a new ability that is called demon puppet. It is when he stabs someone and they turn into the first form he appeared to have. And they became his servants until they are killed which turns them back to normal and review them.
Bio: After being defeated easily by death and the dean. (Thanks to Hunter) He was sent to the world of hell to be punished. Only to break free and decor the souls of the demons meant to torment him and demons who were trying to stop him from escaping. He escaped into the real world with only one thing on his mind. Finding his Meister. (Hunter) he applies to the school, taking shape of a normal student. His shadow has a flame surrounding it. But it is not in the same sake as it was with hunter. it looked just like his form he uses around other people. He has learned how to become mellow. He calmed himself from the chaos he created earlier. But his strength has increased a devastating amount now. he just wants to check up on Hunter that is the only reason he joined the school.

(I thought I should just go ahead and put his information.)

Mochi looks like Sho?

brb fangirling all over the place

Reactions: 1 person
I will not say anything >3> No comment :|

WHEN YOU CAN'T TURN OFF CAPS FOR SOME REASON, YOU KINDA GET EMBARRASSED.

ACCEPTED.

DAMN PHONE...

Name: Ember
Race: Shapeshifter/Succubus
Appearance: Humanoid form - http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/186/9/c/da_id_by_kanpekinakyoki-d565hpc.png
Demonic/Succubus form - http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE...full_demon_form_by_kanpekinakyoki-d5ac2ov.png
Cat Form - http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/263/2/9/nme_the_kitty__digital__by_kanpekinakyoki-d5fdsr6.png
Grade: 11
Powers/abilities: Ember being a half breed is only capable of shapeshifting to the form of a small purple cat as her more dominant powers are from her succubus linage. However she does have a total of three forms; Humanoid; How she looks normally when not battling in this form she is capable of creating small energy blasts that can be used as a sort of diversion but don't do much damage. She also is capable of flying short distances as well as having somewhat enhanced speed and strength(not a huge increase but enough to be considered superhuman), Next she has her Full Succubus/Demonic Form; In this form Her energy blasts are quite a bit more devastating but are also more difficult to control, as such being near her when she transforms into this form out of rage can have some catastrophic results. She is also capable of flying for longer distances and her speed and strength are about 1.5 times stronger than that of her humaniod form(due to being only 1/2 Succubus). Finally her Cat form; this form is the only form she is capable of shape shifting to because her succubus powers are more dominant.While this form seems useless it actually allows her cat like reflexes; enhanced sense of smell and hearing. It is also useful for sneaking around.
Bio: Ember; being the offspring of a Succubus and a Shapeshifter was considered an outcast due to being so strange. Humans didn't like her and most other creatures despised her existence. She could not even go to school without being ridiculed so she dropped out for a time. During that time she discovered the Different schools. Wanting to feel like she belonged for once, Ember applied and joined the school, and has been there ever since.

Name: Roxxane
Race: Ragdoll Were-Rabbit; A creature similar to a werewolf but becomes a rabbit instead, being a Ragdoll allows her to remove her own limbs without dying.
Appearance: Humanoid - http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/186/c/d/roxxane_by_kanpekinakyoki-d5656aw.png
Were-rabbit form - http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/Itara_Uchiha/Roxxane.png (ignore the stuff on the bottom, I like to re-use my art for re-manipulations of characters)
Position: Librarian
Powers/Abilities: Roxxane is much like a werewolf the differences are few but noticeable. First off she becomes a humanoid rabbit instead of a wolf, however this is not limited to the full moon; she can also transform at will as she has spent much time practicing to perfect that skill. She also changes whenever enraged. In her were form she is capable of jumping about twice her own height so about 8ft, this is due to her incredibly strong leg muscles. She can kick a hole through two brick walls as well due to her well developed leg muscles, as well as run at a somewhat higher speed than most humans. However her upper body lacks in strength, balancing out her strong lower half.

As a Ragdoll, Roxxane is capable of removing her limbs and then stitching them back on. This does not make her invulnerable just immune to decapitation and most forms of external blood loss. Roxxane is still capable of being injured internally, through burning, gunshots to parts of the body, drowning and other methods of injury.
Bio: Roxxane has spent most of her life working as a book keeper and a scientist focused on perfecting her transformation skills to prevent others from getting hurt. When she found out about a place where different abnormal beings could co-exist she looked for a job there hoping that co-existing with others who are normally rejected from society might help her focus better.