School of the Different

I'll need another one, too. Or a second job. Maybe you could promote Chad to also be a combat instructor or something? Always good to be educated in Elfin combat :)

Not really. If you want to go Elf-specific, go get a class of elves. Pick a type that most can learn.

I could double up as a teacher later on. Just inform me on here if Sol is needed.

So, uh, when does this class end? >:?

Edited my post, have at it. :P

Also wouldnt mind doubling as a teacher, i feel like i've nothing to do. ^.^'

Not really. If you want to go Elf-specific, go get a class of elves. Pick a type that most can learn.

I wasn't talking about going Elf-specific, I just wanted to educate people in a elfin/ fallen angel technique that Chad uses in his work.

Make sure People wants to Learn them. Because it's still personal techniques that only characters of your kind uses. There is Combat, and there is combat styles. And For That Elf/Angel Techs, I wouldn't put those as mandatory, but More as an optional Class for those who wants to learn them.

In other words, it's pretty useless, Unless you get willing pupils.

It wouldn't be useless- it's as useless as math, as in, not at all useless. And obviously, since my character would be teaching an extracurricular class, it would not be mandatory, but strictly for self-defense. And, anyway, I would hope to see Faronel's response to this, as he, not you (no offense, I love feedback) is the host of the current roleplay. I'm looking for more activity in the roleplay, though, so I came up with this and would appreciate it if you were more...optimistic?. I was hoping there would be some action, but I have no idea what Faronel has in mind.

I'm Just Saying. Keep out the word Elvin in it? I personally thing it segregates the other races to boot. >.< I mean Made By elves, I'm Okay with it, but made FOR elves, it's another. Let's say you try to teach cat people Dark elves and Maybe demons. I'm not being Negative, it's just that how you stress elf/Angel In your techniques, implying it would be unusable on those Who dosen't posses these qualities, therefore useless. But If you Wanted Combat, Be a P.E Teacher? I wanted to make a Character for P.E but I didn't want to stress a style of combat, unlike you~~ Or even Creates a Class, erasing P.E and exchanging to Combat class. It would somewhat make more Since, as in P.E there will be different races, so different aptitude, mainly, the best Idea, is to Change P.E for Combat class, and you Take Combat teacher as a Second job, and try to implement whatever technique you like.

And I'm aware of that: Faro is the GM, after all.

For the record, I approve of a combat class. :3

That's what gym is for, mwa ha ha.

However, an after school club does sound interesting....

If that what th gymis really for, then we autocut P.E to replace it with combat. If it's in the Gym, Sure, whatever, it just won't be called Phys ed. for obvious reasons.

We could call it P.T. Physical training :3

That's actually a good Idea.

Lol I don't know if anyone here is from america. But I have ROTC and when we do workouts and practices. Instead of P.E. it's P.T. :P