School of the Different

Ok first of all when is that class period going to end. xDDD It's been like forever x3

*runs around* I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MY CLASS SCHEDULE IS WHY ARE WE SO DISORGANIZED GAAAAH

hahaha okay. i'm done with my panic attack. I suppose it ends when the bell rings. HAHAAHHAHAHA

I have no clue how to play Texas Hold 'Em. XD Also, im just making up my schedule as i go along...

I miss poker. Someone ram the Kool-aid guy through our classroom wall or something. HAHHA

Well, We'll just assume a fake teacher without interest for the Rp, until someone actually wants to make one.

I have no clue how to play Texas Hold 'Em. XD Also, im just making up my schedule as i go along...
I'm gonna be really vague with Kelkov's moves, since I'm...not exactly good at it myself. XD And yeah, me too.

As for the teacher, we could always just say he's so scatterbrained that he forgot class started today and not, say, tomorrow.

I'm gonna be really vague with Kelkov's moves, since I'm...not exactly good at it myself. XD And yeah, me too.

As for the teacher, we could always just say he's so scatterbrained that he forgot class started today and not, say, tomorrow.

That works for me! XD

It works well.

Chrona mentioned taking the nurse roll, but they don't seem to be online... I guess we could improvise?

Name: Solomon (Sol) Harding
Race: Vampire
Appearance:
704387-bigthumbnail.jpg
Position: Nurse
Powers/Abilities: He can heal minor wounds on anyone but himself. If the wound is too severe he can at least ease the pain of the patient.
Bio: Sol has been a healer for years, wandering around and helping people with their illnesses. He has learned a lot over the years and managed to kind and caring despite the hate some humans have for vampires, a hate that was directed to him often. Religous people had often blamed him for the few patients that had died in his care, but the reality was those people refused the herbal medicine he perscribed to them. Sol was asked to be the nurse of this school because of his power and he is good with kids.

Hm, I really thought he'd be a she.

Ac-cept-ed!

Well I thought that a girl would be too cliche for a nurse.

Seems we'll be in need of a math teacher, would anyone mind if I took the spot? I haven't been able to post as much as all you guys (usually I get on every few hours or so at the least) but I'd be willing to jump in with another character. :3 (Once I get some sleep, of course. XP)

Name: Mali Makakati
Race: Felin (basically an anthropomorphic cat)

Appearance: A cross between human and house cat, with feline facial features, legs, ears, and tail. Fur is a woodsy brown color and covers her entire body. Gold eyes that look more human than feline. Fingers are somewhat nubby but she can still grasp things easily. Dresses mostly in casual, tight-fitting clothes, usually shades of green, but doesn't wear shoes.

Position: High school math teacher
Powers/Abilities: Increased agility and flexibility. No innate magical power, but possesses extensive knowledge of alchemy and potion-based magic. Fights with a bow and a quiver of arrows with various magical enchantments that she keeps close to hand at all times, usually under her desk.

Bio: As an immigrant from the peaceful world Zohon, she holds nature and balance within it in high regard, and would be constantly fighting to protect Earth's ecosystem if it weren't for the fact that she would be immediately ostracized due to her appearance if she revealed herself. Her logical mind makes her good with numbers, so she signed up to teach at the school to take advantage of skills more prized in this world while earning a little of the local currency in the process.