School of the Different

Is it supposed to be a profile, or an RP post?

^.^'' heh, sorry. kinda got lost along the way. Should I edit it?

You Should. It's an OCC application for the said RP. XD

Name: Safiya Bethune
Race: Half-demon, part siren, part human
Appearance:41f93c53157a5d429763f1e1c212f3e9-d39rdzw.jpg
Grade: junior
Powers/abilities: She can manipulate people/animals when she sings. She also has the ability to manipulate water but only in small scale manipulation. Her larger, more-influential demon side gives her the ability to control shadows and start fires.
Bio: She grew up with her half-siren mother, father unknown. Because of the fact that sirens are beautiful, she was bestowed with such beauty which she uses to deceive people into believing she's sweet and innocent in order to get away with things that she does. She has always been a problem child, being unable to control her powers to start fires and control shadows which she sometimes uses to harm people/animals. She was from a "normal" school but her mother has eventually succeeded in sending her to the Different School. Despite this, she's actually very compassionate and loyal. She would be sarcastic and she will seem like she doesn't give a damn in order to keep herself from being attached to other people because she doesn't want to hurt anyone else when she can't control her powers.

ho-hum. I hope my character gets in. *crosses fingers*

Both accepted, remind me to pout your name on staff list later.

To put, not to pout a name.

Doesn't there have to be a school nurse as well? I didn't see that position in the list.

Oh? You wanted to nurse us?

If you want, you can be one. I didn't think of that.

Yes, I will take the position. I already have an idea for the character.

Chrona: You, erm, gonna make that nurse anytime soon? Maybe?

Hunter, you've given me a wonderful idea. MWAHAHAHAHA- *cough* *cough*

Name: Death
Race: Reaper
Appearance: http://righttruth.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451c49a69e201676761b4e3970b-500wi
Position: Hall monitor
Powers/Abilities: He decides when and if you die, and whether you go to heaven or hell. Basically, he can trick someone into signing a magic contract. After which they die. Or he can just slice them with his scythe. His lantern senses anything unusual. He can do other things with contracts... A lot... Like, trade your life to revive her, or stuff like that. Oh, and he's really good at changing his voice.
Bio: The grim reaper got bored, so he asked Rez for a job.

Just One Thing Faronel. Say What you want, but you stated in the Rules, No God modding. Deciding instant death upon people is already as a state, God mod in itself.

Haha, jeez, this thing runs fast, I missed two pages of post while I was sleeping. XD

Oh? You did? I missed most of the Rp, so far. XD

Yeah I'll make it when I can. Normally I'm using my phone to get on iwaku, but it takes hours to write a lot. I have to wait until I can get on a computer. I can't spend a few hours just working on this because I have school to go to.

My god. I hate to see when my character sees the grim reaper xDDDDD