School for the Supernaturally Troubled.... (Starting OVER)

She tripped again, stopping him. "But, I thought that ended when my pare...parents...with what happened to them." She stared at the ground and pulled away from him basically curling in on her self.

Tetskey shook his head "The deal stayed alive with you I don't know the details but everything your parents had became yours even the deal" he said shaking his head

"But my grandmother said that my parents had no wills..."

Tetskey frowned "she lied to you then" he said as he showed her a copy of the wills.

Yukari was bored after she was done eating.She put away her plate and sat down at the table.She lay her head on the table, almost falling asleep.

He had barely noticed the teacher until she started speaking to him.'"Dante" he stated as he took her hand. "Jokingly he asked " Do you bow to every new person you meet or am I just special?"

Yukari woke up, her eyes wide.Don't fall asleep...​She told herself.

She smiled at the young man. "It is...a show of respect and is an expected greeting where I'm from." She held out her arm allowing him to go first through the doors and down the hall to the dining room.

Sera sat down at the table with her food feeling extremely uncomfortable. Staring at the teacher across from her she wished she could figure out what exactly was going on.

Bowing back to her as he passed the door "Thanks", he jogged down the hall, hungry for meat. Arriving at the lunch room, he wasted no time grabbing his lunch and picking an empty table.

Yukari fell asleep.Her head fell on the table.

Tetskey looked at her letting out a sigh "you're nervous aren't you?" he asked her.

Yukari woke up, her eyes wide.Why am I so...tired?...She thought.She held her head in her hands, trying not to fall asleep on the table again.

Looking up he saw one of his classmates sitting down looking bored on the verge of falling asleep. Realising that he was eventually going to have to meet and talk with her anyway, he sighed picking up what had survived of his lunch he sat down at her table. " Interesting day so far, huh?" He asked being slightly sarcastic.

Maybe I just need to rest...​Yukari thought.

Suddenly Yukari saw a person infront of her."Yeah.It has been a very great day."She said with sarcasm.

Tetskey nodded at her "I just want you to know that I wouldn't marry you for your families money" he said trying to reassure her.

She laughed sarcastically. "What money? My grandmother told me there was none left. She made me work odd job after odd job and told me that I needed to pay for myself."