School for the Supernaturally Troubled.... (Starting OVER)

Sera apparently didn't get the thought to go through to Yukari and ended up being the only one to run at the teacher.

Yukari wanted to run out of the room, but that wasn't a choice.

Tetskey smirked and caught the girl off gaurd pulling her too him and whispered in her ear (remember the tree branch?) he then let her go "Yukari you two are fighting me come on"

Sera felt confused after the teacher whispered in her ear. She remember the piece of paper she had been holding and dropped it. She then tried to communicate with Yukari again to get her help. She tried to visualize a calm lake and it made the colors in her head stopped swarming and she felt a bit more courage and tried to fake the teacher with a punch and instead kicked his leg out from under him. She really hoped he would let her win a tiny bit like the way he did when she was younger.

Tetskey knew she was pulling the fake by the look on her face but he let the hit connect only too flip back onto his feet.

"Tetsy knock it offfffff. Let us try to flip you kay?" She pouts a little.

"What tree branch?" Yukari said out loud.

Sera looked over at Yukari. "He was asking me if I remembered when he used my blanket to tie me to a tree branch because I stole his stick that he was using as a sword to beat up another boy who took my snack." She looked at Tetskey. "I think, sir, that we should take a break for lunch."

Seraphine looked at Tetsy. "We haven't talked in a while...Will you join me for lunch in the dining hall?"

'I agree with Seraphine."Yukari said.She was sick of this class and wanted it to end.It felt like it went on for a day.

The male nodded at her "sure we have a future to talk about after all" he said smiling.

Sera stopped walking and almost fell over. "Wait...FUTURE?" She forgot that she was being unladylike as her mouth hung open and she stared at Tetskey.

Yukari grabbed her school things and put them away and went to the cafeteria and grabbed some food.Then she sat down and began eating her food.

Tetskey nodded as he walked her to the dining hall "did you forget that the deal with your parents and my family was still on?" he asked her

The dark haired woman stood there and watched. It was apparently going to take a lot more effort to keep this particular groups attention, or at least, a few of them. The two girls were giving it their best. The late arrival was also enjoying the show. Suddenly class was dismissed and everyone filed out of the room.

((ooc: edited because dang you all post fast))

She tripped again, stopping him. "But, I thought that ended when my pare...parents...with what happened to them." She stared at the ground and pulled away from him basically curling in on her self.