School for the Supernaturally Troubled.... (Starting OVER)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yukari was in a deep sleep.She had dreams, but those dreams became nightmares.She started growling in her sleep and moving her hands like paws in her sleep too.

((She's still a fox.))

Seraphine came out of her room feeling drained from crying so much. She remembered that the headmistress had said something about a new teacher joining us and that her class was going to be held soon. Seraphine really only wanted to curl up in a ball and never leave her room again, but the break was pretty much over.

Tetskey looked at her he hadn't left her doorway because of how concerned he was

Seraphine crashed into Tetskey and ended up falling on her butt as she came out of her door. She just sat there and didn't make any movements to get up.

Tetskey held his hand out to help her up "i'm sorry.. all of this must be hard to take in" he said looking down at her.

She grabbed Tetskey's hand. "No, I'm sorry. I've been acting like a spoiled child. It's just things have been really hard since what happened with my parents and I figured that since I'm not their real child everything would be different now."

Tetskey shook his head "they raised you even though you were adopted they raised you as their own and loved you you may not be blood but they loved you as their own" he said helping her up

"I know they loved me but that doesn't make me feel any better considering what I did to them. They loved me and trusted me, but I killed them. I will never be able to make up the fact that I killed the only people who cared about me."

Tetskey shook his head "I'm still alive" he said he was still holding her hand.

She looked down at her hand in his. She felt so small and tired. She wobbled a little and fell against Tetskey because of all of the pink that was floating around shooting off starbursts in her head.

Tetskey looked at her "are you alright???" he asked concerned that she was ill

"I'm fine, but do you know anything about Telepathy? Like, I see colors of feelings, and sometimes I can influence people if I concentrate really hard on them, and certain colors have extra effects based on the uhm...I don't really know what they are based on...."

Tetskey smiled "based on the feelings said person has towards either you or another" he said helping her down the stairs

"Oh....so....what does pink mean exactly? Also. I was wondering..how do you know? Do you have telepathic powers?" She felt like a child asking so many questions, but she just wanted to understand.

tetskey shook his head "i learned about it here and pink is love" he said smiling at her

"Oh...so I'm guessing the bursts that are going on...that are like mini-fireworks are based on the strength of the feelings then....." She sat down on a bench outside of a classroom..."Hmmm..."

Tetskey smiled "those are my feelings towards you that you are feeling he said as he walked away.

Yukari finally woke up.She rubbed her eyes and yawned.Then she started sneezing over and over again.It was all the pollen in the air.She couldn't control the sneezing and accidently tripped over someone.Oops...She thought.She fell down, but her sneezing had stopped.

Her mouth fell open. I don't get it. He hasn't even seen me since I was 6 it's been 10 years and he feels love for me. None of this makes sense. She watched him walk away and sat outside the classroom waiting for the teacher to start class.

Tetskey hid so that he could keep an eye on her he knew he had just lied to her about his gifts but he wasn't ready to show everyone the things he had developed in his ten years of training he felt her confusion and kept sending her his feelings for her