School for the Supernaturally Troubled.... (Starting OVER)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lucius laughed.He couldnt help but smile at the fact that she accepted him.He felt good knowing that she liked him more everyday as they grew closer."You don't mind if i help do you?I use to cook for my adoptive family when they were always at school and working."He smiled."I also dont mind helping with the wood and hanging streamers."He wanted to be useful for once.

She smiled. "Of course not. The more the merrier." Talal looked at Tetsky and wondered what he was thinking. Sera had been gone for quite some time. "I'm sure everything is fine Tetsky. They are probably just discussing the ball." And then she thought to him. "I will make sure that everything is properly arranged for the wedding. All you need to worry about are the invitations to those outside the school you wish to attend." She nodded at him reassuringly as she stood up and placed her hand on Lucius's shoulder for a moment. "See you all shortly." She bowed and left the room.

Tetskey smirked and looked at the boy "actually you and i are taking care of the music stuff my friend" he said to the boy pulling out the flute "we are the only two musicians in the school that don't have to focus on our playing so we were asked to fix the stage they would be performing on."

Lucius looked at Mr.Tenma shocked.He didn't know he would be helping with the music.It was just a hobby of his that he enjoyed doing."O-oh ok Mr.Tenma.Where do we go to fix the stage?" He asked him looking for a direction to go in."I'll follow you."

Tetskey took the boy to the ballroom the stage was a mess

Lucius looked around the room.It was pretty big but a huge mess.It seemed like it would take forever to finish."So where do we start sir?" He looked at the stage and all of the instruments.Yep,it was gonna take a while before they finished, he thought to himself,

Talal went to her room and changed returning to the dining hall and started by helping clean up the mess from breakfast. After a couple of hours, she took a stroll down to the ballroom to see how the boys were coming along.

Sera entered the ball room and watched as Tetsy and Luc worked. She then decided that she would be the most useful if she didn't distract anyone and went to the kitchen to help prepare for lunch.

She spied on them from around the corner for some time not wanting to bother them or be a distraction. She liked watching Luicus work. Finally, it was time to get back to the kitchen, break time was over. When she arrived she was happy to see Sera there, they had much to discuss. "Sera! will you be helping us here in the kitchen?" She walked over and looped their arms like they were going to take a stroll through the park. "You know, we should discuss colors, flavors, flowers, and all those little details that will make your wedding perfect." She smiled at the young girl.

Sera looked up at Ms. Talal from the fruit she was cutting. "Oh, Hi, I work here a lot. I like being able to cook. It makes me feel like I'm contributing something." Sera sighed a little anxious about the event. "Would you really be willing to help?"

The raven haired woman chuckled. "What ever made you think that I wouldn't want to help? I would consider it an honor." She bowed to the young girl. "So, have you given any thought to it? The cake, the food, the dress, the color scheme?" She stopped there realizing she was probably overwhelming the poor thing.

Sera smiled softly at the woman, " I have I mean, I want elegance, It's what my mom always tried to instill in me. She gave me a dress. Would you like to see it sometime, I would like everything in the wedding planned around the dress. My mom made it for me by hand. She had finished it the night I killed them, that's what we were talking about when I got upset. It wasn't even them I was upset at it was my grandmother who got involved in what they were telling me. She pretty much told me that the only way I'd ever be able to get married to someone was if it was arranged for me." Sera frowned remembering that day.

Talal placed a hand on Sera's shoulder. She understood. "I would love to see your dress, and if you'll let me...I'll help with whatever you want me to. A wedding is a lot of work for one person after all." She smiled. Sera was young and impressionable and Talal felt that her close friendship with Tetsky had given the young girl the wrong picture. She wanted her to know she had nothing to worry about and that she would be a life long friend to them both. "Let's help get lunch prepared and then after the meal, we'll go take a look at your dress...okay?"

Sera smiled and finished with the lunch food and walked with Talal upstairs to her room. She opened her closet and crawled all the way to the back of it and pulled out the dress. "I'm not really sure why I brought it, but it was one of the only things that survived from the fire and flooding." Sera laughed. "I guess it's a good thing really." She opened the black cloth covering she had put over it to prevent it from dirtying and showed her betrothed's friend her dress.

Yukari looked around, noticing half the people in the room were gone. She sat up and turned around and saw Sera and Ms.Talal."Hello,"Yukari said kindly."What are you planning for?"She asked Sera with curiosity.

On their way out of the dining hall, Yukari was interested in what they were planning. Although the question was directed at Sera, the instructor decided it was best to intervene. "We are just helping with preparations for the ball. We have something to attend to at the moment but in a bit, we will be back to help prepare dinner and other food goodness for the ball. You are more than welcome to help. Might I suggest you go speak to the kitchen staff and get an apron and find out what they need help with?" She smiled at the young girl and then turned with Sera to go up to her room. Once there she listened to the sadness in her tone but there was also some happiness. Talal hoped Sera would be able to find more of that happiness from her dark memories. "The dress is absolutely gorgeous!" She exclaimed. "Very elegant indeed. You will make such a stunning bride." She gave her a hug, something out of character for the woman with students but it seemed appropriate.

"Okay,"Yukari smiled and went to get an apron. She thought that she could help with some food, so she went to the kitchen and prepared some food.

Sera was a little shocked that Talal had hugged her, but she hugged the woman back because it felt nice to have someone else being there for her. "Do you think Tetsy will like it? I mean, I'm worried that I'll look like a child playing dress-up."

Talal just smiled at the girl. "I have known Mr. Tenma since he was about your age so trust me when I tell you that, he will absolutely LOVE it!" She spread the dress out a little more to see it better and then looked back at Sera. "You are the one that needs to see yourself as beautiful and not a little girl playing dress-up... as you say. I can assure you that no one else will look at you in that regard. They will see a beautiful bride on her wedding day." It was true, and as blunt as Talal was trying not to be, the young girl had some insecurity issues to work on before her big day. She would not have to go it through it alone however. The instructor would always be there if she needed or rather wanted a female's advice.

Yukari wafted the food like a chef. She made a salad and was preparing a cake. It was weird that she wasn't making some kind of meat dish, but when ever she would get around it, she would feel queasy.