School for the Supernaturally Troubled.... (Starting OVER)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Tetskey smirked "colorful parents you have my love." he said laughing a little.

Sera sighed and relaxed against him and then sat back on the rock.."He had a vision about us..."

Tetskey nodded "I know" he said holding her close.

"Does that put your mind at ease then? He wouldn't have approved if things end badly," She looked at him with a huge smile on her face.

The pair walked slowly arm in arm. She enjoyed the quiet since it was a rare occurrence, even now there were many background noises trying to edge there way through the natural barrier. "You're quiet. What are you thinking about?" she asked softly of Lucius.

Lucius looking up at the stars "Hmm just thinking about what all happened.It's crazy."He laughed."I never thought this would happen.But i'm glad it did."He stopped walking and turned towards her.He pulled her close and lifted her chin.He looked into her eyes as the moonlight gleamed upon them.And he gently kissed her lips.

oc: okay you two love birds blue and i are off to bed i'm sore and sunburnt and have to be up in 8 hours to go do a job till like 2 something

All things considered, she was very relaxed. She softly laughed along with him. Looking up into his eyes she knew he could be trusted and for the first time, truly felt like there was someone she could share anything with. No more hiding, no more dancing around the truth to avoid having to talk about the past. She felt....free. And it was crazy that all of this could happen in just a very brief amount of time, but that's why they call it fate....right? His kiss was soft, gentle, sweet and she didn't flinch or tense up. Instead, Talal let herself go and embrace the moment and how he made her feel. She wrapped her arms around his waist and looked into his eyes and smiled. "Me too."

((I'm sooooooooooooooooo sorry, I was gone the whole week! Do I have to read all the pages?))

((And i'm also sorry my sentence is out of subject.))

((Yes you need to read through every page to fully understand what has happened and so you can find out where you belong in the RP)

((Okay...I'll be posting in about a half an hour, if it takes me that long to read this.))

Lucius smiled looking down at Talal."Now let's get some rest shall we?It's been a long night and we could all use some sleep."He grabbed her hand and walked her to her room.They stood at the door and he gave her one last kiss and hug goodnight."Goodnight and sleep tight."He watched her as she entered and closed the door.He sighed.He didn't want it to end but he knew he would have plenty of time with her tomorrow and the days to come afterwards.He placed his hand on the door lightly and whispered "I love you..."Lucius headed towards his room for the night.

He was a gentlemen. His hands never strayed, he walked her to her door but never asked to come in. It gained him a lot of points and respect in her book. She too didn't want the night to end and had placed her hand on the door, but it would take her more time to get to those whispered words. For everything he knew, she still had to work through her walls in her own way and time and she hoped he would understand. She took a shower, braided her hair and went to bed, her dreams a random mixture of the days events, some good some not so good and then some that put a smile on her face that went from ear to ear. The next morning Talal got ready with a little more beat in her drum than usual and strolled to the dining hall for breakfast humming softly, bowing her head at the students as they passed. She was a very private person so she would not break from her routine...much. Time and her comfort level would tell how much her routine would change.

((Okay, i'm done reading.That took forever. -_-))

Yukari woke up and sat up from her bed and yawned. She had dark circles on her eyes. Yukari would love to go back to bed, but she had to eat.She got drssed.Her hair was very messy, but she didn't care. She walked out the door and grabbed some breakfast.She got orange juice, strawerries, toast, and eggs.Then she sat at a table and began eating.

Tetskey smiled he was already in the dining hall like always he started the day early he was still a little upset at the fight he and Sera had earlier but seeing his friends mood change for the first time in many years made him smile.

Sera walked into the dining hall and saw Tetskey, she smiled but decided she didn't want to push him to be around her in case he was still mad, so she grabbed up her food and sat at a table that only had one girl at it. "Hello, I'm Sera, and you are Yukari right? I think we might have met but I'm not sure."

Yukari noticed a girl sit at her table."Yes, we have met, you got my name right too."She smiled cheerfully.

Sera looked at the strange girl. "How have you been?"

"Um, well..."Yukari couldn't really say the words."I'm just kinda tired."She said. You could tell she was tired for sure because of the dark circles around her eyes and how hungry she was. Her plate was already finished.