School for the Supernaturally Troubled.... (Starting OVER)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lucius and Mr.Tenma finished setting up the stage.He blew out a breath."Okay Mr.Tenma,what now?"Lucius felt his stomach rumble.He was getting hungry again after moving around so much.
"I'll be back sir."Lucius ran to the kitchen to find something to eat.When he entered the kitchen,he ran straight into a girl.They both fell down and he looked up and saw it was the girl from defense class."Umm Yukari right?"He looked at her,blinking.He hadn't seen her around in awhile."I'm sorry for this."He helped her off the ground."Is there any food i can eat around here?"His stomach growled once more.He felt embarassed he couldnt control his appetite.

Yukari felt someone bump into him. It was Lucius."Oh, it's okay,"She said."Yes, my name is Yukari. Um...I made a salad if you want some."

"Sorry if there isn't any meat. Um...I'm...uh....allergic."Yukari finally said."If I get around it, uh, I...throw up."She didn't want to admit she was a vegetarian."Have as much as you please."Yukari took off her apron and turned off the oven. Then she walked out of the kitchen and into the girls dorm. She heard talking as she went past a door. It was Sera and Ms.Talal. She knocked on the door."May I come in?"She asked as she waited outside the door.

Sera looked up, " Oh, uh, Hi, Yukari. Yes, you can come in." Sera was a little shocked that the girl wanted to come in and join them. Sera looked at Talal and thought to her that they would talk more later, if it was okay with her. "Yukari, what brings you up to our rooms? Are we needed in the kitchens?"

Talal shook her head a little when she received the girl's thoughts not knowing that she had the gift as well. It was....unsettling to the woman to have someone else in her head. Regardless, she smiled and nodded while making her way to the door. "Hello Yukari, my apologies it has taken us so long to return." She looked to the two girls. "Well, I'll just take my leave." With that she left the room and head back downstairs to the kitchen grinning when she saw Lucius coming out with an armful of snacks and food. "I see you've already worked up an appetite." She chuckled. "How's the ball room coming along?"

"No, I just heard talking. I wanted to see what was up so I knocked on the door."Yukari said."Here, i'll leave if you want me too. I was kinda busy anyway."Yukari walked out of the room and went to her room to read a book. She was tired, like always, but she didn't want to fall asleep. She thought that the book would make her tiredness worse, so she walked out of her room to get something to eat.I guess the salad would do good...She grabbed a bowl of salad and sat down, beginning to eat it.

Lucius started searching the cabinets and pantries after the girl left."No way a salad's going to fill me up.."he mumbled to himself.He grabbed some biscuits,candies,cake,and anything else he could find.Hopefully no one would miss them.He came out of the kitchen,holding the snacks in one arm and trying to fit a biscuit with jam into his mouth.He spotted Talal from the corner of his eye.Looking down at the food he just racked up,he said the first thing that came to mind through the embarrassment."Umm,want some?"He tried to look innocent."Talal...i'm a growing boy,i need food..."He chuckled abit,turning red.He started to reminisce about an old memory of his,where he would climb the fruit trees on his neighbor's property.Food is gonna be the death of me one day..He thought to himself.

Sera peeked out from behind Talal and started laughing so hard she almost fell over. "Lucius, you need to save food for the rest of us silly." Sera reached over and grabbed a small piece of cake from him.

Talal lost it when he tried to look all innocent. She couldn't help it but eventually calmed down when Sera showed up. Grabbing a snatch of grapes she smiled at him. "Growing indeed. We will need you're help in the kitchen later to help make more goodies. I guess we'll have to start making double batches. One for the ball....and one for all of the growing boys in the school." She looked over at Sera with one of those looks and grinned and then leaned over and gave Lucius a small kiss on his cheek. "Better get back to Mr. Tenma before he sends out the cavalry looking for you." She looked around. "Sera, what happened to Yukari? I thought she would be coming back down here with you?"

"She was right behind me, I'm not sure where she disappeared to." Sera looked around confused. "Hey, Lucius, do you know where Tetsy is? I haven't seen him in a couple of hours?" Sera thought out to Tetsy, I miss you love. She then decided that she would start walking with Lucius to the ballroom where they had last seen her love.

Yukari looked over at Lucius and chuckled a bit."You pig!"She smiled, seeing all the goodies he had."Are you sure you can eat all of that?"

Sera walked back to see Yukari talking to Lucius. "Yukari, hey, I was wondering if we could talk about the ball." Sera wrapped her arm around the small girl and walked her away from Lucius and towards her room. When they got to her room she sat the girl down. "So I brought you here because I was wondering if you had anything to wear to the ball, because I have a couple of dresses and I'm pretty good with sewing so I could tailor one to you if you would wish."

Seeing the students finally interacting well, the ebony haired teacher just smiled and silently slipped off to the kitchen. There was much to be done especially knowing they needed to make extra. She knew why Lucius required so much nourishment but she wasn't sure if he did. She thought about everything that happened over the last couple of days, the turn of events and how it felt like it she had just taken a major turn in her life. A feeling that things were no longer going to be status quo, and admittedly she was more than okay with the idea. Classes would be back in session the next morning so she remained busy, peeling, chopping, slicing, mixing and baking. The ball was going to be the best one the school had ever put on.

Sera finished her conversation with Yukari and went to find Talal. She made her way to the kitchen to see the woman deeply focused on baking. Sera slipped in and got to work. "Uh..Ta-Talal. I-Is-Is it weird that I'm extremely nervous for tonight at the ball? What if something bad happens?"

Talal kept working as she was in the middle of putting the filling in one layer of the wedding cake she was making for them. She spoke softly and calmly to the young girl next to her, "being nervous is very natural. I'd be more concerned if you weren't nervous." She smiled finishing the fill and looked at Sera. "Nothing bad is going to happen. It's going to be a fun filled night of food, dancing, laughter, and most of all love."

Sera looked over the woman and felt calmer. "I don't know what I would do if you weren't here to help me through this." She hugged the woman tightly. "Thank you."

Talal chuckled her arms up in the air slightly not wanting to get the baking mess that was on her hands on the Sera. "You're most welcome. Now, how many layers should we put on your cake, hmm?" She pointed to the cake on the counter where for the moment Talal had baked enough cake for a 3 tier wedding cake. "Do you think that will be enough cake? Now remember, Lucius will be there." She couldn't help but smile and laugh. He'd never be able to shake the connection between him and food that everyone had of him. The difference was, no one was laughing at him or looked down on him for his insatiable appetite. It was part of made him so adorable.

Sera laughed and moved away picking some flour off of her. "I think 3 tiers will be wonderful and we can make Lucius his own special cake so he saves some for the rest of us." She tilted her head, "You really do like him don't you?" She shook her head, "I...I...I know, it really isn't any of my business, but Luc is my best friend and I just don't want to see him getting hurt at all and I know he likes you...a lot." She blushed trying to not get involved with their relationship but wanting to make sure her friend wouldn't get hurt.

She blushed slightly at the question and paused before answering, gathering her thoughts. She knew Sera could see her aura and it was most likely a much happier one when he was either near or like now, the subject of conversation. "I understand your concern and I'm glad he has a friend like you to look out for him. I hope you know that it is the same way for me and Mr. Tenma. We look out for each other and have grown to be very good friends over the years." It felt like the perfect time and example to really send her message home to Sera that Talal was no threat to her relationship with Tetsky. "As for my feelings for him....I do like him very much." Her cheeks began turning red and she felt flushed so she stepped over to the sink and washed her hands. "Mind if we go for a walk, I need some fresh air?"

"Yes, that sounds wonderful." Sera took off her apron and stepped away from the food and followed the woman.