• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Hey everyone. I'm ScarletNova. I'm searching for some partners again for a couple romance rp plots I have. I'm also open to hear some plots from you if it sounds like we might be a good match but you aren't interested in the pairings I have listed. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to rping, so I'm sure we'd have a lot of fun together. To make it easier for you to see if you would be interested in rping with me, I've added some info about preferences and what I am looking for.

Here's some info for you:

- I prefer FxM pairings
- I prefer to play the female
- Thread or PM is fine
- I only use anime pictures or descriptions for appearance but my partner can use whatever they want
- I'm not particular on spelling and grammar as long as I can understand it
- Length isn't important as long as you give me enough to work with (which is easy for me)
- Please try not to disappear. Just let me know if you want or have to drop our rp
- Try to be an active poster as best as you can. That doesn't mean everyday if you can't though. I understand life and schedules and know how hard it can be sometimes

Plots/Pairings:
My preferred role is in bold

- The rebel boy X The good girl

- A guy X his best friend who is a girl disguised as a male: The guy friend is unaware of this.

- Villain X Civilian: Normally the hero gets the girl, but I want to do the story of the bad guy falling in love and getting the girl. The bad guy could either be just a regular criminal or we can go supervillain, it's whatever my partner wants to do with this one.

- Nanny/Babysitter X Single Father

- Pirate Captain X Castaway

- Police officer X High school girl pretending to be older because of reasons that will be details in rp.

- Younger Person X Older Person Age Gap (Of age though): I don't have anything specific for this. I just want to do an age gap between our characters. Although the age gap will still be legal and everything. It can be about anything else. I just want the age gap in it.

PM me or post here if you are interested!

Last edited: