Savior's Legacy (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
asdfghjkl;itworknow;;;w;;;asfjjsls

We have accomplished something! I'll edit my relationships for them later, kinda busy at the moment...

Reactions: Gladis
Oh good god why did I not think of this... >_> I suddenly gt an amazing character idea, though that'd mean I'd need to change especially my characters current life... a lot (the dead one would keep her personality, at the very least). If I could get it finished within the next three days, would I be allowed to change her? A-and... is 14 an acceptable age? >_<

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
If you like to suggest something else, go ahead. These are just random ideas I had based on personalities between characters with mines.

Once relationships are set, I'll make my introduction in the IC! c:
Both sounded good to me.

• Thank You
Boo. Missed the train, huh.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Right, read it over once more, and I'm like, how many babies do I have to sacrifice to get in?

Wolfy I like this one^ XD
... I did not do any stalking whatsoever >.>
*turns around whistling*

Also I'll have my post up soon!

Absolute Apologies for being behind I have been bed ridden for tooth pain for the last day or so... and I'm just finally at a point where I'm not in deathly pain. Ill try to get my own posting stuff up tomorrow.

Absolute Apologies for being behind I have been bed ridden for tooth pain for the last day or so... and I'm just finally at a point where I'm not in deathly pain. Ill try to get my own posting stuff up tomorrow.
Awwww -snuggles- Feel better right now!!!
Also I messaged you some questions on skype XD

Also Gladis 14 is a little low but with reasons presented I could see allowing it. So hit me up whenever with what your thinking.

Is the slot-thing in the OOC (place with dem CSes) up to date? With 4 Three-Lifers and 3 Normals? While I'm at it...how uncommon are Three-Lifers? And how much stronger are they compared to Normals?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Well put it this way.

All positions are technically taken right now but I really don't care if someone wants to join enough.

As for Three lifers they are rare. A three lifer is saying that they have more experience over all but only because they have two past lives. You only get that by having performed ridiculously well in your past life vs the Shadow Spawn. NOW that does not make them stronger even though that is a very common misconception. For example. Takashi has both lives dedicated to Aether. Where as Romulus has his first life towards Xero, and his second Aether, and now is combined in his current one. Takashi has a MUCh more prominent understanding of Aether than Romulus. So thats the thing its not about being more powerful because someone with two lives could be just as or more powerful than someone with 3 lives. That being said Unless heavily convinced all three life positions are taken.

Does that all make sense, and answer your question? @ERode

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu and Sinopa
Hm...is it possible for a Three-Lifer to use only one form of Energy throughout all their lives? Such as three lives in Aether or whatnot. Cause so far, I see ONLY hybrid-energy Three-Lifers. XD

And, for confirmation, the Saviors, when they are first reincarnated, are unaware of their pasts, but the people who bring them in ARE aware of their past, right? Or wrong?

• Bucket of Rainbows
If you had all three lives in one energy then you are damn near going to end up master level of it. Though not at first obviously I want all people to work on it. HOWEVER i have an interesting proposal for you. Would you want to be a second year student and already be part of the Saints? (The Saints are a Student based strike force that help protect the surrounding area.) I need a few more of those like two more so this works well if thats what youd like to do. AND it would let you start out a bit more far along in your training that our first years. You also get treated more VIP. BUT you will be going into battles actively and training more too. its give and take.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hm...lemme PM you my basic idea for a character first, and then we can discuss things from here.

Actually do you have a Skype or something?

• Bucket of Rainbows
For any who want it Please say your name from here in your message when adding me so i know who Im adding.

wolfsin74

Also Gladis 14 is a little low but with reasons presented I could see allowing it. So hit me up whenever with what your thinking.
I know fourteen is a bit low, but I think it would be better for my character to be a bit younger. >.< I can start filling out her character sheet and then show it to you in a PM or something. She'd be a druid, with a huge bear for a familiar (had to chose between bear and monkey). I was just thinking with all of these (not everyone but the majority) kind of serious characters, we could do with someone more light hearted (at least to begin with), who's far from perfect and still has a long way to go. I'd just need to figure out a good reason as to why she's there whilst she's still so young... X3

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin and Azzy
Wait... why is everyone posting battles? I thought we were in class just watching some movie? e.e
Wolf clarification please!!! ;m; I'm super lost now!

Wait... why is everyone posting battles? I thought we were in class just watching some movie? e.e
Wolf clarification please!!! ;m; I'm super lost now!
That's what I gathered too. o.o With a long haired redhead for a teacher. *^*

The ones fighting are part of the saints Wolfy was talking about above. I probably should have put that Chi was a saint in the post somewhere, I'll do that now XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gladis
Status
Not open for further replies.