Savior's Legacy (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The relation with kaniste wouldn't fit too much i think because Kaniste was very reclusive in his own way. The one with Remus I love, and what about just waiting for the current life to see what happens aye?

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
I have some openings for relationships for Alesai Wynne.

-Mara Luker's brother (Mara's last name can be changed):
Alesai at 17 was hired to kill Mara because her brother did something to a vengeful man, but instead she fell in love with her and spared her. Ale stayed with Mara for a year as her lover and bodyguard, but the vengeful man had waited until Ale's guard was down, thinking that the man had given up, then he sent 5 assassins to kill Mara and they succeeded.
During the time she was with Mara, Ale would probably have frequently visited the brother with Mara, their relationship together depends on whoever wants the position.

-Comrades in the war:
Ale was a soldier at 26 and rose up in the ranks becoming a captain at 31 until death at 38. When she was a captain she was hard on her troops, but she cared about all of them.

-Friends:
She spent a lot of time in bars as an adult, and when she was growing up she was a mercenary.

@GoodEveningClarice
I think Samael and Alesai could be friends, that is if he can put up with her personality, she can be rude and mean. I think she would probably like him since he's a listener, she loves talking and telling stories. Would you like them to know eachother when she was younger or older?

As for Abram, Chi is naive and innocent but she's a very good judge of character. She probably wouldn't hate him unless he bullied her or she witnessed him bullying someone else, is he the type to do that? Though she wouldn't approach him (or anyone really for that matter), she'd probably fear him whether he bullied her or not due to his cruel and manipulative personality.

@Wolfsin
Are we starting the roleplay on the first day of school or have they been in the academy for a while already?

Halfey, Acedia Zain-
I can see them being BFFs, maybe with a little one-sided longing from Vellum's end.
BFFs~ I like the idea of them being good friends!~ I could even see a few argument over who's in charge between the two and that one-sided longing... it's cute, this is acceptable... ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Zehner, Kaine-
Despite the two being total opposites, I think Abram would try to pursue a friendship with him, seeing him as a challenge. He may also try to seduce him. For fun.
Abram can try to befriend him though Kaine may be wary of Abram >.> But they'll maybe go out well with a good amount of trust among one another to make a friendship and since Kaine is a bit of a klutz when it comes to love, it's possible Kaine will fall for his seduction but only time can tell what Kaine will do. Until the roleplay begin we'll see~ c:

For my suggestions on relations uhh... I'll have it up at a later time but if you got a suggestion just Tag or PM me! c:

I am making my CS and stuff... but I need all the relationship jazz. Does anyone want anything in particular, because if not, I'm going to make him a hateful man. u w u LOVE IS FOR SISSIES.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
I am making my CS and stuff... but I need all the relationship jazz. Does anyone want anything in particular, because if not, I'm going to make him a hateful man. u w u LOVE IS FOR SISSIES.
I think that's a great idea! Hateful people are always fun XD

Aren't they though? It's even better when the blow a fuse over nothing.
lol XD I love it when that happens. In my opinion every roleplay should have a hateful and/or douchey character to further interactions and plot XD

We will be able to start this roleplay very soon I'm still literally just waiting on our remaining members to sign up for the group and to finish up character sheets I already have a plan to where im starting the roleplay. Woot woot Anyways. @Gladis So you know we lost someone so guess what that means? It means if you WANTED you could join the roleplay as a Normal Savior with the single past life.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Gladis and Sinopa
We will be able to start this roleplay very soon I'm still literally just waiting on our remaining members to sign up for the group and to finish up character sheets I already have a plan to where im starting the roleplay. Woot woot Anyways. @Gladis So you know we lost someone so guess what that means? It means if you WANTED you could join the roleplay as a Normal Savior with the single past life.

*Cherfully jumps up and down* If I can manage to get my character done before the end of this week, I'd gladly join. If I don't... I'll just hold you guys up, which I certainly wouldn't want to. >_< With me being sick and all, I don't know yet, but I'd certainly try to start working on my character today. o.o I was thinking of using a remastered version of a certain character... at least part of her personality. -w-

No problemo. And if it helps. I think you should keep the lives in the order they are now. (If that note is still applicable) XD

That's what I was thinking of doing. XD I believe Èlise will be more fun to play. -w-

Thanks for the input everyone. I'll add all of that to my CS at some point. Still open for more ideas if anyone has them, but for the moment I'm ready to start when y'all are : 3

Rp will start most likely sunday evening Work has me swamped currently so bare with me =)

I may not be able to post until either Sunday night or Monday. I'm not very active on the weekends. I'm looking forward to this rp XD I've been craving to roleplay for a while now, all the others rps I'm in are really slow TTnTT

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
I may not be able to post until either Sunday night or Monday. I'm not very active on the weekends. I'm looking forward to this rp XD I've been craving to roleplay for a while now, all the others rps I'm in are really slow TTnTT
You know my suffering! TwT' I've been dying for something a little quicker.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Status
Not open for further replies.