Savior's Legacy (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, posted. Hopefully more first years do, eh?

I've taken out bigger with less talented characters. XD

The GM must have been a kind person. I've made it a point to violently squash solo-players if they ever go up against a named opponent. Allows me to release all my pent-up hatred towards the rest of the world. :3

The GM must have been a kind person. I've made it a point to violently squash solo-players if they ever go up against a named opponent. Allows me to release all my pent-up hatred towards the rest of the world. :3
Then you'd definitely like Wolfy's GMing. Though I haven't seen him squash solo players, he does make it a point to make the situation extremely hard, and ruin their lives with heart breaking and/or traumatic experiences, trust me I speak from experience... He's kind of cruel ♥♥♥

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
Posting in this today ... I was hoping to see more from people before I did but oh wells =)

well well well. I see a fancy banner and look where it leads me? - v -

@Sinopa @Wolfsin

What do we has here? Not accepting?...then Doomy shall be forced to stalk.... > 3 >"

All these placeholder non-posts...e.e

And from personal experience, if you have a good character idea that's different from the other characters, Wolfsin will let you in, Doomy.

well well well. I see a fancy banner and look where it leads me? - v -

@Sinopa @Wolfsin

What do we has here? Not accepting?...then Doomy shall be forced to stalk.... > 3 >"
Well if SOMEONE went on the other site she would have already known about it >.> XD

What other site?

Well if SOMEONE went on the other site she would have already known about it >.> XD
-glares daggers at you- YOU KNOW I AM A HORRIBLE MULTI-TASKER ; - ; MEH!!

I don't know if I will be able to do this anyways..it seems like this calls for a lot of work, Sinny-pie.... > 3 >"

What other site?
Twas a site Wolfy and Angel made for friends to write together, they had some really good rps on it, this one included, but we didn't have enough people joining the rps so sadly it was shut down.

-glares daggers at you- YOU KNOW I AM A HORRIBLE MULTI-TASKER ; - ; MEH!!

I don't know if I will be able to do this anyways..it seems like this calls for a lot of work, Sinny-pie.... > 3 >"
Not my fault!!! XD GET BETTER AT MULTITASKING DADDY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.