Savior's Legacy (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD its so hard to find them these days.
I know it's so bad. Especially when I wait for the answer that I want~ I have one going right now that I'm having tons of fun with. >w< But it takes 3-4 days for an answer; which is fine!

I NEED RELATIONSHIPS FOR MY CHARACTER. LEGGO PEOPLE.

@Gladis
Sorry to bother but... can you try to make your pics smaller or put your CS in a spoiler? I love your CS's but your pictures are too big, making it hard for me to read what you've typed ;-; For some reason, I can only see a portion of your CS...

----

Also I'll have my "suggested relationships" up soon once I finish adding in the new characters c:

• Thank You
Reactions: Azzy and Wolfsin
@Gladis
Sorry to bother but... can you try to make your pics smaller or put your CS in a spoiler? I love your CS's but your pictures are too big, making it hard for me to read what you've typed ;-; For some reason, I can only see a portion of your CS...

----

Also I'll have my "suggested relationships" up soon once I finish adding in the new characters c:
I have tried using spoilers but they totally mess everything up for some reason. >_> I shall try to do something about it later today, though.

-glomp- Yay! OwO -sits and patiently waits for other posts cuz she hates being first-

Hehehehehehehe. Well.. Let's get this off to a good start, shall we?

<w<' considering it's looking like you'll be first to post...should I worry? XD -bounces up and down- I'm actually excited.
I was also first to post on the other site... and it was a fun time. Hehehe. ^_^ Posted.

I have now put my characters in spoilers. -w-

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsin
I have now put my characters in spoilers. -w-
I still can't see... asdfghjkl; why is this happening to me??? ;w; Can anyone else see the CS because for some reason I can only see such a small portion of the CS! ;;;-;;;

Maybe it's the pictures that are the problems... if you could try to make them smaller, It could saw the problem but if not, could you just PM me the CS without the pics?... I'm sorry to make you do all this but either Iwaku can't handle the CS or my PC just hating on me at the moment...

Also relationships! Really lazy comments because I wanted to get this out quick <.<;;

First Life - Acedia

Kaniste

Complete Strangers. He had seen him a few times but can't say he knows anything about him besides some rumors about him being some kind of psychopathic child. They were only rumors though, ignorant gossips over nonsense.
Remus Ulbreicht

A good comrade, maybe even friends. Remus was mostly someone Acedia saw as "tolerable" with and share strategies against the evil forces.
Ciara Leanna

Strangers. He didn't have a relationship with the child but he did see her as a young prodigy. You could say he praised/ acknowledged her for the great wisdom she possessed.
Alesia Wynne

A rode-model. He saw her as a strong-willed and perfect image of a leader that he too, wishes to become like. He loved the many tales she would share of her experiences and looked up to her like a hero.
Chatos Arul

Strangers. Acedia only knows that Chatos adopted two strays who he raised by himself. Acedia didn't understand why he wanted kids but he looked up to him like a rode model in some ways though he still questioned.
Adorn Morishita

Friend. Someone he could look up as an example and someone he could chat with to pass the time.
Katsu Snowstorm

Acknowledged but Strangers. Acedia liked his honorable role but wasn't close with him.
Kaya Merrik

Acquaintances. He likes her personality and likes to chat with her over topics for growth and tactics to use to improve.
Eclair Alice Monette

Acquaintances, or maybe enemies. He didn't hate her but he did hate her appearance. It was the perfect image of his mother. The same pale white hair, same eyes and same cold personality. It made his blood run cold and his pulse would almost stop at the sight of her. Besides her appearance, he didn't mind her. If only he was blind or didn't know how she looked, they could have been friends but from the moment they met, he kept his distance from her at all cost.

Current Life - Kaine

Romulus Far'brn

Acquaintances. Personally, you could say that Kaine had some degree of respect for him but sometimes Kaine has a hard time understanding Romulus's way of thinking.
Cassandra Mori

Strangers. Though he has a bit of knowledge about her, it seems she doesn't like people and always act as if she was keeping a protective wall in front of her. He wouldn't mind being friends but their relationship has yet to develop.
Chiana Dale

Acquaintances. He feels comfortable with her and finds her reliable to hang around with. He can't say that they are friends but they are somewhere close to it.
Leontine and Colm Mori

Strangers. He finds the two perfectly balancing the dark and light between them. Though he doesn't have anything against them, he can't say that he can understand the two when they're together.
Atrum Vita

Strangers... Almost enemies. He don't understand why she acts as if she is more superior than all of them but he keeps his distance from her as far as possible to not get into any conflicts with her.
Takashi Shionoya

Acquaintances. He finds it entertaining to have a duel with him though it's obvious enough he would lose against the fearsome swordsman when it comes to swords. Kaine praises him for his swordsmanship.
Fleur La'Roux

Acquaintances. He sees her as reliable and someone he can put his trust on. They could be possible friends.
Elise Julie Laurent

His greatest fear. Honestly, he didn't understand why his hair would stand up at the sight of her. Whenever he caught a glimpse of her hair, it sent chills down his spine. It's hard for him to look her in the eye but he doesn't mind her presence -- a bit --though he thinks it best -- for his heart -- to keeps his distance.

Last edited:
If you like to suggest something else, go ahead. These are just random ideas I had based on personalities between characters with mines.

Once relationships are set, I'll make my introduction in the IC! c:

@PandaChu
I like what you have for Kaya, and Fleur. I dont think anyone could, or would much get along with Mokimi so XD I dont blame you for not having anything with her instead of the other two x3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
@PandaChu
I like what you have for Kaya, and Fleur. I dont think anyone could, or would much get along with Mokimi so XD I dont blame you for not having anything with her instead of the other two x3
I only did relations with those in their second life since I only have two lives, the first lives for the special saviors I didn't give relations to except for the GM, since, well, his first life was there at that time so I added him but for the others, I'm not sure about ;w;

Reactions: Azzy
  • Thank You
You need to follow me in order for me to read it so it says o.o

I'm following you now... although I'm gonna change the settings. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.