Savior's Legacy (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey friends~ I just finished my CSes last night and am open to anyone who wants to connect their characters with mine. I'm going to wait for a few more to pop up then I will start PMing people if need be to get connections going.

@Arius LaVari: I mean. Any -sibling- of Leontine and Colm might be drug into the whole "lover" category at the same time. With the previous life it would be safer to assume that she would have been an understudy or assistant of his that was like an adopted daughter. He never actually had physical relations with people because he thought of them as a disease.

So, My counter offers aren't too far off from your original ideas:

Understudy in Life One, Mainly an Adopted daughter under his protection
If you are a sibling in life 2, it's going to be a possible sibling/lover situation, because they will actively try to seduce their other sister. Their view of siblings is very different than what is conventional.

@Arius LaVari: I mean. Any -sibling- of Leontine and Colm might be drug into the whole "lover" category at the same time. With the previous life it would be safer to assume that she would have been an understudy or assistant of his that was like an adopted daughter. He never actually had physical relations with people because he thought of them as a disease.

So, My counter offers aren't too far off from your original ideas:

Understudy in Life One, Mainly a protected Adopted daughter under his protection
If you are a sibling in life 2, it's going to be a possible sibling/lover situation, because they will actively try to seduce their other sister. Their view of siblings is very different than what is conventional.
No I actually really love the whole idea you've got! That would be so much fun! >w< so the counter is a really fun idea and I'm all for it.

No I actually really love the whole idea you've got! That would be so much fun! >w< so the counter is a really fun idea and I'm all for it.
Awesome. So are you okay with both or do you have a preference of one over the other?

That would mean Arius that your past life studied along side of Kaniste my frist life because of my arrangements with Anth and his character Chatos. So we are connected now too.

That would mean Arius that your past life studied along side of Kaniste my frist life because of my arrangements with Anth and his character Chatos. So we are connected now too.
Jack, I need reminded of that situation. XD

Didn't mean to do that but okay. Guess I'll need to re-read stuff, and I'll fix it...once I find the edit button. >.< mobile phone you suck.

And now we have to edit their histories and relationships. ah I'm going to change Cassandra's last name as well; since it's now solid how she's connected to another Savior(s). @Wolfsin I'll finish the CS now.
How would you like to edit the story? Are we saying they grew up together in the same household or did they grow up separate?

And we had this arrangement when we tried to get this going elsewhere.

Chatos was helping in controling Kaniste with his Chaotic nature. Taming him if you will. but Eventually it won out and like a good dog you had to put him down. Does that sum it up Anth?

How would you like to edit the story? Are we saying they grew up together in the same household or did they grow up separate?

And we had this arrangement when we tried to get this going elsewhere.
Hmm...? I don't know. Owo' what do you think would be best?

Hmm...? I don't know. Owo' what do you think would be best?
Really depends on how you want to play this. We can go the route where they grew up together, and we can decide if they have pulled you into their little fold or are still trying to seduce her into joining them.

If they grew up separate, we can say they met in the academy.

@Arius LaVari: A good idea me and jack just came up with is that in the first life, because you where both understudies of Chatos, When Kaniste went off his rocker he tried to attack Ciara and that is when Chatos decided to kill Kaniste, because he was becoming too uncontrollable.

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
Really depends on how you want to play this. We can go the route where they grew up together, and we can decide if they have pulled you into their little fold or are still trying to seduce her into joining them.

If they grew up separate, we can say they met in the academy.
Okay let's say they grew up together, since she's younger she could have resisted their attempts since she's so into her arts, the drawing and plotting of stories...but that gives me a fun idea... She's not completely unaffected by their attempts and she sketches the three of them together a lot; but hides these drawings. ^.^' (just an idea. >w<')

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okay let's say they grew up together, since she's younger she could have resisted their attempts since she's so into her arts, the drawing and plotting of stories...but that gives me a fun idea... She's not completely unaffected by their attempts and she sketches the three of them together a lot; but hides these drawings. ^.^' (just an idea. >w<')
I like it. So they are still trying to bring her in, she has fantasies about it, but is still resisting them. Awesome plan.

I like it. So they are still trying to bring her in, she has fantasies about it, but is still resisting them. Awesome plan.
Glad you think so~ (really feeling like I should have PMed you...but well too late anyhow.) so we have the idea for the 1st life and for the 2nd I can definitely finish my cs' with this...soon as I find the edit button. @.@' mobile phones... Ugh

He could of depending how young she was when she died. Cuz Kaniste was very young when he was killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.