Savior's Legacy (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great thank you

Okay so since we're supposed to use this as OOC area...I was reading some of the stuff so I've got...a few questions now; one is for the fellow RPers, the others are for you Wolfsin...

First, since we have to connect to each other in some way or form when we make our CS; characters apparently have to be linked to one another in some way; at least to another character...so...of us who are interested, I'm gonna; if he says it cool; start my CS and make it a WIP cuz I need to know who would like to be connected to my character?

Wolfsin, First question for you, can I start it and make it a WIP until I solve the issue of who she'll be connected to? Also...can I have my character use the Grimoire script magic called Xero; which oddly enough links to my love of Fairy Tail but that's a whole other thing. I'm just curious if we HAVE to use a specific one first or if we can have the one we want originally. sorry for bothering you I just wanna start working on my CS <3

ALL great questions~

Okay first off you can start with whichever energy you want. There are only a few remaining spots left for those that have three lives that use two different types of energy. So please let me know specifically if you are going for one of those roles.

Next~ Wip character sheets are one hundred percent acceptable fill in when you get your character connections set in stone. =) Ill be putting up my character sheet sometime tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
Thanks so much for answering all that~ I'll get started and have my WIP CS up this afternoon/evening ish, but no she was just going to be a normal savior. I figure someone else will wanna make one of those 2 energy 3 lives characters.

@Wolfsin I'm going to make a 3 lives savior, but I was wondering is you could put a cs of a three lives on the cs page or pm an example, so I know what to put, I don't want to mess it up. A little confused on it.

We still for Mokimi and your character being brother and sister? Cause im all for it.

Absolutely Azzy!

Umm I have a Three Life one So i will put mine up soon as I can for you to have an example okies?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Ok thanks, I have one life almost done just want to see how it looks before I do others and submit it.

One thing. A normal savior has had 2 lives right? so I need to make a character for her previous life and her current life?

Yes normal Saviors have two lives, one past and their current.

Cool Ill get my cs up very soon so you can see.

My cs is up!

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Okay...so when my WIP goes up I want you to tell me if everything sounds okay...because I'm not entirely sure how a Xero savior would have signature spells. @.@' I'll have it up soon.

@Azzy I'm obsessing over your signature, that's my absolute favorite movie XD

Arius, your cs as it is currently is looking fantastic. So that you know.

So call of hands who all is going for the three life Savior so i know how many people we got and can update open spots as needed

Thanks Wolf I think the other RPers ignored my call for being connected to my character though. ^.^'

If nothing else start reading people's Cs and target those that you think your character might mesh well with =)

@Leontine and Colm Hello and how do you do? I loved your characters...and it seems they share similar physical traits to mine...so I was actually curious about something...would you want to connect our characters together? The finished CS needs you connected to another Savior, and I think our characters would go well together. Don't answer now, you should read my CS's and see if you'd be interested in connecting to them. (Sorry if this seems like a lot, I'm actually very nervous to randomly ask that, despite its necessity for the CS...) ^.^'

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
@Arius LaVari: Read through your charscter sheet and yeah. They are basically reallu similar. Sure. I would be okay with this. How would you like to connect them?

Well...considering how they look maybe a younger sister? At least for the current life, she died really young in her first life, sooo...maybe a daughter or something from thier first life? @.@' (why am I so nervous about my ideas? Geez!) in both of their backgrounds I can easily explain why their last names are different... (Well for current life I just edit it a little and can change her last name.) ^.^' seriously though tell me if you think this is a horrible idea. @.@

@Wolfsin I'm sorry that my three life savior isn't up yet almost done with the last two lives, been busy should be up tonight^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.