Savior's Legacy (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was 16 when she died.

works perfectly!

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
Sooo... is my character accepted? I never got feedback on him. ^^;

@Wolfsin Alesai is connected to Katsu, I'll put the connection up on the CS tomorrow because their connection is her cause of death.
She is open to more connections.

Erm Wolfy should I put Ale's history up or do our current characters figure out their past lives later in the rp. If thats the case then how exactly does that work? Will they get flashbacks, deja vu, feelings, triggers, etc, and when does this happen?

Also I want to say hiiiiiii to those I know and don't know, and I really look forward to roleplaying with everyone <3 <3 <3

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
Yes your character is accepted for sure!

And sin they get all of the above most of those trigggers will be subtle at first like When I come across Arius character im going to be solemn and feel builty and she might be afraid because of the connection in the past but we wont understand why per say at least not yet. The past life of a savior for the most part is very private they don't share too often when they do its important almost always.

• Thank You
Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Awesome thanks. Again, my characters are also open for linking obviously ^ ^; I will read them all again and start proposing myself soon if need be.

mkay so I'll leave her history out until she starts to remeber.

^.^' actually Wolfsin the idea I have is somewhat nicer. ^.^ you'll see when I finally get to my computer

Reactions: Wolfsin
I'm sorry I have to withdraw from the rp, I have so much going on and I already have like maybe 6 other rps I'm in, I wish I could join, but I would just end slowing it down. I wish you all good luck though^^.

Im sorry it has to be that way, Take care and Ill hope to eventually rp withy ou somewhere along the road. Thank you for being incredibly considerate of everyone else. I appreciate that sort of thing. Sorry to see you go.

@WarriorHeart
@Zombehs
@Janvier

Just wondering if you fine fellows are still planning to join this roleplay. If not its fine I just figured Id check in. If you are please get a character sheet up soon as possible, and join the group. (Savior's Academy) Hope to write with you soon.

@Azzy

Character sheets, and join group punk =P

Next thing there are no more positions available for three life Saviors. If you haven't already been told your okay to make one then you are a normal one energy type two life savior. Of course Im always willing to listen to an idea, like the case of Leontine and Colm. for example.

@Wolfsin Respectfully, no. I have an RP that I GM and [though there has been little to no movement] I have 4 CSs waiting for their respective RPs to start.

Good luck, my friend!

Reactions: Wolfsin
Thank you much for the consideration. Hope the rest of your rps go great we will write together sometime!

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Okayyyy. So I did this. Let me know if you disagree or don't want my character to know yours at all. I'm fine with that. I probably won't put every one of these on the profile but if we decide to make it significant enough, I certainly will. Thanks guys.

1st Life Relations to Samael (The Shadow Tamer)

Kaniste-
I wound venture he and Samael would have been only allies as their personalities would have clashed

Alesia Wynne-
Samael would have admired her greatly and if she allowed, would have enjoyed her friendship, but only if she would allow it.

Chatos Arul-
Due to their opposing views on the world, I don't think Samael would have liked him much, AT ALL. But probably wouldn't have made an enemy of him until Chatos initiated Avoided, minimal interactions, NONE.

Noma Yoshino-
I don't think he would have liked her at all but due to his humble upbringing, he wouldn't have wanted to speak to her anyway. So...none?

2nd Life Relations to Vellum Blackwell

Remus Ulbreicht-
Rivals
for sure. Possibly even enemies due to Vellum being a shit and Remus being super nice and honorable.

Ciara Leanna-
I'd say they could have easily been friends. I can see Vellum relaxing in the library with her or hiding from scorned lovers.

Adorn Morishita-
He would have been wary of her. But I think they could have been friends. Be shits together.

Katsu Snowstorm-
I can't see them getting along due to Katsu's moral code. Tense allies at best.

Halfey, Acedia Zain-
I can see them being BFFs, maybe with a little one-sided longing from Vellum's end.

Current Life Relations to Abram Mayfair

Romulus Far'brn-
Unsure, open to suggestion. I think it could easily be friendly rivals or straight enemies, not sure.

Cassandra Mori-
Abram is a dick. So I'm again not sure how they'd get along.

Chiana Dale-
Because Abram is so selfish, and Chianna so selfless, I cannot see them getting along. At all. At least from Abram's end anyway.

Arize Lukan-
Again, probably not getting along. He'd find it way too easy to tease her.

Leontine and Colm Mori-
Unsure. Possibly friends.

Atrum Vita-
Abram will avoid her at all costs. Yeah. All costs.

Takashi Shionoya-
Not going to like him either as he thinks honorable living is stupid.

Zehner, Kaine-
Despite the two being total opposites, I think Abram would try to pursue a friendship with him, seeing him as a challenge. He may also try to seduce him. For fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
@GoodEveningClarice

So Chatos and Him would have No relations at all. XD Maybe a interaction here and there, but nothing substantial.

But Leontine and Colm. There could be a friendship there.

I don't mind Ciara or Cassandra knowing your character(s?) As for Ciara she would probably like him enough to call him 'friend' if he likes books as much as she does. Cassandra's ability to be extremely loyal having been kept from her previous life would likely make her be pretty nice to your current life character.

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Status
Not open for further replies.