Saving the Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliot blushed slightly, for some reason his heart skipped a beat. He didn't understand why he was acting this way towards her. He gently touched her cheek and looked deep into her eyes.

America blushed lightly and looked down as she slightly leaned into his touch as she had before. She wasn't sure what was going on in her stomach but she liked it.

Without thinking Elliot once again leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.

She blushed lightly and kissed him back with a small smile. She finally pulled away and looked down. "Why do you keep doing that?"

A faint blush appeared on Elliot's face, "I uh, I have know idea. He stands up and begins pacing back and forth.

America smiled and pulled him to her as she stood up. She kissed him deeply, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I didn't say I didn't like it..."

Elliot raised an eyebrow looking at her. A small smiled... then it suddenly dawned on him... was he-
He wasn't able to finish this thought, for the chest pain came back. He pulled away from her holding his chest breathing heavily. People began to stare as he collapsed to the ground coughing up blood... All he heard was someone yell, "Call 911!!!!" Then he passed out.

America instantly dropped to her knees before looking at the people reaching for their phones. "Don't even think about it!" She yelled and gathered up as much strength as she had and picked him up, carrying him back to the hotel.

One person didn't listen. He called the ambulance and it didn't take long for the paramedics to arrive.

America laid him on the bed and went to the door, opening it to speak with them.

Elliot let out a groan of pain as she talked to them. He turned to his side his eyes slowly began to open. He was paler than before.

America shut the door and ran over beside him. "Oh my gosh..." She said as she looked at him with panic in her eyes.

He looked at her and smiled weakly, "Heh... hey what happened?"

"You collapsed in the park," she said as she gently laid a warm washcloth on his forehead. "Okay no more walking for you..."

Elliot sighed, he knew he was near death. He coughed up a little more blood onto his hand. He let out a heavy sigh and looked at America, "America... I have something I need to tell you and its kinda serious..."

America looked at him with concern and furrowed her brows. She pulled up a chair beside him and sat down, gently using another washcloth to dab at his face in an effort to keep him cooled down. "What is it?" She asked as she looked at him worriedly.

Elliot slowly propped himself up and looked her in the eyes, "I know the reason why I keep kissing you now... it all makes sense to me now. Now that I have come to terms with it all I don't want to leave your side," he grit his teeth in pain but continued, he took a deep breath, "America... I am in love with you..." his voice was sincere and his eyes did not leave hers.

America dropped her jaw in shock as she stared at him. Her mouth went to form words but she couldn't find the right ones. She knew what she wanted to say, she just couldn't. Finally going against words, she leaned over and kissed him passionately, her hand on his cheek to partially stable herself. "You're not going anywhere," she said softly as she kissed his cheek with a small smile.

Elliot let out a sigh, a little sad she didn't say it but decided to force a small smile as he kissed her back, "What makes you say that?"

Slowly pulling away, America smiled softly and looked into his eyes. "Because in order to save yourself you had to fall in love and you did. Frankly I feel that it's just a bonus considering I love you," she said as she leaned her forehead against his and smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.