Saving the Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliot let out a groan and pinched the bridge of his nose for a second before looking at her. He gave her a small smile, "Yeah... I am fine, " he ran a hand through his hair.

"What was it about?" She asked in reference to his dream. She kept rubbing his back as she instinctively laid her head on his shoulder, enjoying the warmth.

Elliot couldn't help but blush slightly he looked down at her. He may as well tell her... he has to earn her trust, "I was in war again... I served in World War 2. Just alot of memories coming back from my past it was just a little overwhelming."

She looked at him in slight disbelief before she noticed the dog tags. "Can you prove you're an angel to me?" She asked suddenly as she looked up and met his blue eyes with her grey ones.

He looked down at her, smiling slightly and he stood up. He moved some stuff out of the way and stood in front of her. Suddenly his big pure white angel wings came out of his back.

America stared at them in awe as she dropped her jaw. She stood up and reached out hesitantly to stroke them though she remained a bit nervous about the whole thing.

Elliot wasnt going to admit it but he liked it when she did that. He bit his bottom lip for a moment then looked down at her smiling slightly, "Are you convinced now?"

She nodded with a smile as she looked at him. "They're beautiful," she whispered softly as she gently stroked the feathers. She pulled away a bit and looked down suddenly. "I'm sorry..." She whispered softly.

He raised an eyebrow then gently lifted her chin up with his finger so she was looking at him, he pulled his finger away.
"Hey you don't need to keep apologizing to me. I dont mind." He rubbed the back of his head and grinned.

She looked down insecurely and instinctively began to play with her hair. "I'm sor...." She quickly closed her mouth and sat down on the bed without another word.

Elliot looked at her and arched an eyebrow, "America... "
He sat in front of her, "I think we should talk about the entire building your life thing started... I think you should start applying for jobs. If you want I could go with you for support."

"A-a job? I don't know how to work," she said simply as she looked at him nervously. "I can't," she added as she felt here'd tear up a bit.

Elliot sat beside her and looked at her, "Come on now I know there is somethings you are good at something. How about this then. We just walk around the city alright. I'll put on clean clothes and we can get going." He hopped up and took off his shirt, he made his wings disappear and now all his battle scars were visible and other scars from his father. He completly forgot about them. He slipped on a shirt, grabbed a pair of pants and went into the bathroom.

America watched, accidentally staring at the scars on him. When he went into the bathroom, she went onto the balcony, enjoying the soft breeze as she closed her eyes and began to sing softly, soon forgetting about not being in the hotel alone.

Reactions: Bryce
Not long after Elliot walked out of the bathroom and looked at her. He walked over to her and smiled, "You ready to go?"

America jumped and quickly stopped singing as she stood up. "I-uhh-yea," she said as she hurried inside. "How much of that did you hear?" She asked as she looked at him nervously.

Reactions: Bryce
He smiled, "I heard enough. You know you have a beautiful voice. You are very talented." Suddenly he got an idea and grinned, "Maybe that is something you could do. Sing in a cafè or something." He says as he headed out the door with her.

She blushed and looked down as she walked with him, her hands in her pockets. "Well I do like to sing," she said softly as she looked at him. "We can see..." She added quietly as she looked around the city.

He smiled, "Thats good then!" As he looked around he suddenly came to a realization, "Hollyyyyy crap. I just realized this is the town I use to live in... you know... before I died."

She looked over at him with a small smile as she kept walking and looked for a cafe willing to take her. She walked into one quietly and went to the diner. "Yes I'd like to apply for a job," she said softly as she smiled a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.