Saved Your Life

Mina nodded and headed out the door with her. And as soon as they left he got dress... it was a challenge and also painful but he managed to do it. Then he remembered he had a boxing tournament coming up... everyone knew Wyatt was stubborn and never let anything get in the way of his training and his tournaments. Finally Wyatt walked out of the room. He smiled down at his sister.

Mina smiles and held her arms up asking to be held, to which Carmen pulled her back. "You're brother got hurt, it will only hurt him more if he tries to lift you up right now. So I'll carry you okay? And you can hold his hand." She said with a smile to which Mina agreed

Wyatt smiled gently, "Its alright Carmen."
Mina shook her head, "Nooo its not Wyatt. When we get home I am going to take care of you."
He chuckled and poked her belly, "You worry about being the kid alright?"
She giggled and nodded.

Carmen smiled remembering when she was younger ad her brother would play with her. "The cars this way" she said leading the way to the car and helping Mina buckle in

Wyatt followed shortly after her and got to the passenger side. He buckled up at looked at Carmen, "Thanks by the way Carmen."

"You're welcome" She said with a small smile turning on the radio, pulled out of the parking lot and started driving back to his place.

Mina was singing along to the radio and Wyatt chuckled softly. Suddenly Mina spoke, "Oh! Wyatt!"
"Hm?" He said turning to look at her.
She looked back at him, "Don't you have a boxing tournament coming up soon?"
He raised an eyebrow, "Actually yes, I do."

"He did." She said giving him a look. "Wyatt there's no way that you will be able to go to that. Maybe if it was just the cuts and bruises, but you have a concussion! And two broken ribs!" She said pulling up to his house.

Wyatt couldn't help but grin, "Thats what you think..."
Mina sighed and looked at Carmen, "He does this all the time. No matter how bad he is hurt all he wants to do is train."
Wyatt looked at her, "Mina! Shhhhhhhh." And with that he got out of the car helping his little sister.

"I'm well aware of that, and that's why." She said turning the car off, and pulling her back pack out with her. "I'm staying over for the next couple of weeks." She said with a cheeky grin.

Mina had the biggest grin on her face, "Really!?!"
Wyatt stood in place clearly shocked. He looked at her, "You have got to be freaking kidding me... I don't need a babysitter Carmen..."

Carmen's smile only grew when she heard his protest. "Yes really. Besides, you need someone to help with Mina while you're resting." she said with a smile but clearly making sure he heard the word resting as she picked up Mina to carry her inside.

Wyatt yelled after her to make sure she hears him, "I don't need any help!" He says coming inside. Yes Wyatt always hated people wanting to help him, he was stubborn and independent, "I am a grown man Carmen I don't need help."

She laughed setting Mina down so she could go play. "Wyatt, you just graduated high school, I don't think that really qualifies you as a man yet." She said as she turned to face him.

You could tell Wyatt got a little mad at that statement. If anyone knew Wyatt, then they knew he usually isn't the first person to get angry. He crossed his arms scowling slightly, "Carmen listen to me very carefully. I. DON'T. NEED. HELP."

"No, you don't want help. Doesn't mean you don't need it." Carmen was doing her best not get angry at him, but man he sure was making it difficult.

"Well I don't need it either. I-"
Suddenly Wyatt heard Mina giggle and he looked at her, "What is so funny Mina?"
She looked up at him, "You guys are acting like a married couple."
Well... Wyatt certainly didn't expect that. His eyes widened slightly, "Wait what?! No, no, no. No we are not."

Carmen's face turned 32 shades of red when she heard Mina say that and quickly added to Wyatt's No's with her own. "Yeah no, we never, I would never, just no no no no."

Mina smiled and simply shrugged then ran off into her room. After the shock disappeared from Wyatt he couldn't help but chuckle thinking over what his sister said... he guess he could see why she would say that. Wyatt looked over at Carmen smirking slightly when he saw her blush... she... actually looked kinda cute. He gently poked her cheek then smiled, "You are blushing."

"What?!" Carmen yelled jumping back, her face becoming even more red. "No I'm not!" She said defensively "I'm just mad at you and your stubbornness!"