Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce's eyes actually lit up a little at the mentioning of food. If anyone wanted to put him in a somewhat a better mood food was the best way to go. He was like a black hole when it came to food. He smirked, "Do you even have to ask?"

She giggled, "Well it's a good way to get you to stop being so cranky all the time."

She walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Her mom suspiciously eyed her, but said nothing and continued to her own room into a different part of the house. "What do you want? We don't have a lot here. I don't like most of this food either." She asked while handing him a soda for a drink.

He took the soda and smirked, "I don't care. Food is food. As long as it isn't seafood I am a happy camper." He said as he took a drink of it, "What do you have?"

"Happy camper? That's not something I hear from you often..." She looked in the refrigerator, "Em, you want some salad? My mom made some but she never actually eats it... I think she just does it to make herself feel better." Leah asked, already taking out the salad bowl and setting it on the table along with two other plates.

He stuck his tongue out at her when she wasn't looking because she made fun of the fact that he said camper. "Yeah sure I don't mind. Its food. After she hands him a big plate of it he starts chowing down. Of course you couldn't help but look at his forearm that had gauze wrapped around it every now and then. She really need a bigger deal out of the cut then needed which he didn't understand. She hated him right? He didn't know anymore. She flipped out on him soo much after saving her....

Leah, stared out the window next to the table while eating. "Y'know, I've never seen your room before. I've never actually even been inside of your house. Why don't you ever let me go there? I mean, I know we fight a lot so basically we're angry at each other by the time we're leaving, but still..." She looked back down at her salad, chewing slowly.

He lost his train of thought when she asked this question and looked at her, "Well I didn't even think you were that curious. You never once even asked or cared," he looked at the time, "My dad should be at work so after we eat we can go to my place if you want. I'm sure my dog would love to meet ya."

She instantly became excited, "You have a dog?! Why didn't you ever say anything about that! I fucking love dogs! We'll use your car then!" She instantly starting eating faster, quickly finishing her plate.

She hurriedly got her phone, and yelled to her mom saying she would be just going to the park, since saying that she was going to a boy's house would seem too suspicious. She put both of their plates in the sink, rushing to the front door and opening it ahead of Bryce. She smiled, starting to ramble on from excitement, "What kind of dog is it? Is it a nice dog? What's its name? It it one of those dogs that hate everyone at first so it takes a long time for them to trust to? Ooo, I love those dogs. Their attitude reminds me of you!"

He smirked at her sudden excitement and hurried up with his food as well then rushed outside to his car as well and got in the driver's side, "He is a Saint Bernard. However he is only 4 months old so he is still a puppy-" he shot her a weird look when she mentioned that dogs remind her of him but continued, "I got and with my own money when he was 2 months old. I named him Hulk. Its an interesting story why I named him that."

"Oh my God, a puppy!" She practically became so excited that she just went limp and slid down the seat, with her head near where her lower back would be and half of her torso hanging off the side where her thighs would've normally been on the set. "What's the story, then?!" She asked, not bothering to fix her position.

Bryce raised an eyebrow at her excitement but he smirked. He did find it adorable but of course he didn't say anything about it. Instead he decided to tell the story, "Well after I got him I was trying to figure out a name... I was having difficulty choosing a name. Well my t.v is old and likes to flip channels on me when I don't want it to and it was on at the time. As I was trying to find out a name the TV switched the channel that was playing The Incredible Hulk... Oh my god I have never seen a dog get excited about a movie in my entire life." He chuckled at the memory, "So I got him a Hulk chew toy that he carries around like a kid would with a teddy bear."

"Jesus Christ, that is so fucking adorable!" She fixed her position and sat up normally, pulling her legs to her chest in happiness. The last time she had a dog was when she was 6, but it died when she was 12 because her dad was supposed to take care of it while her mother and Leah were out on a 2-week vacation, and his neglect had caused the dog to starve to death. After her dad was sent to jail, her mother was never able to keep enough money to afford a dog.

"Oh, and, what about your mom?" She asked, but quickly realized that it may also be a hard topic like his father's, and nervously follow it with, "Wait, sorry, is that a personal thing too?"

Bryce listened to her ask about his mother and sighed, "My mother has been dead since I was 12. So she isn't in the picture. The only person I actually give a damn about in my family are my grandparents who are back in Colorado and my sister Autumn who is in Ohio for college." He parked the car in front of his house. He had moved here when he was 14 years old. He was originally from Aspen Colorado. Born and raised and then he was forced to move. He still missed Colorado, "Well and my dog." He added as he got out.

As if on cue a cute little Saint Bernard puppy heard his master car and came bolting through the puppy door. It was obvious how much Hulk adored his best friend. He barked happily and wagged his tail. Bryce chuckled at the puppy. "Hey buddy. I missed you too." He sat down on round pet his dog who hopped on his lap happily and began licking his face. Bryce chuckled, "Thanks Hulk but I don't need a bath." He wiped his cheek the Hulk seen the gauze wrapped around his master's forearm and whined a little as he nudged it and licked it, "I'm ok buddy."

Last edited:
"Oh." Leah simply nodded when hearing about his mother. "And you have a sister?" Gosh, they argued so much before that they never even had time to tell each other about their family. To Leah, Bryce never looked like the kind of guy who'd have a sister.

When seeing the puppy come running out, Leah couldn't help but smile at how happy Bryce looked. Leah bent down next to them, starting to pet Hulk on the back. She softly squealed from excitement, "Aww, its so soft and fluffy!" She laughed.

Hulk turned to look at Leah and barked happily. He jumped on her and began licking her face. Bryce chuckled, "See told you he would like you. He loves people... except for my dad." He pet Hulk who was attacking Leah with kisses.

Leah laid on the ground, play wrestling with Hulk while he excitedly licked her face. "Why? Did your dad do anything bad to him?" Leah asked, concerned.

Bryce shook his head as he stood up, "No. Hulk just hates him cause he is a dick to me." He leads her to the front porch.

Leah paused for a few seconds, following Bryce to the porch, before asking, "...What did he do to you then?"

He stopped for a moment and looked at her, "Why are you suddenly so curious about me? You never cared before..."

"What do you mean I never cared before? We just got into too many arguments for me to ever ask you. I've always wanted to know more about you." She suddenly opened his front door and walked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.