Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
He flashed her his usually cocky smirk and he was bout to put down when she jumped on his back. He nearly stumbled due to not expecting it but quickly caught his balance. He set the trophy down on the shelf beside him so that way he can focus more on not letting her fall. He decided to say something that would catch her off guard. With the smirk not leaving his face he said, "Awww is Leah getting mad at me? How adorable! Who knew she could look cute while she was angry!"

"Bitch, don't fucking call me cute! -Wait? Cute?" She became flustered before quickly getting angry again, "What kind of game are you playing?!" Now she was purposely trying to make him loose his balance by swinging her legs wildly and putting her arms around his neck, essentially putting him in a headlock.

"Well-" Just then he did indeed loose his balance and fell suddenly put in a headlock. This was a normal this for them pretty much. Except this time he used a different approach. With his uninjured hand he managed to tickle her from behind making her let go. Once she did he pinned her down to the ground, her hands pinned above her head and with him on top and his face an inch away from hers. He smirked, "That's a nice way for you to treat someone that saved your ass," there was no way she was getting out of this, "Now are you done?"

Leah softly shrieked and brought her legs to her stomach when being tickled, not being able to keep up with what he was doing until she was pinned to the ground. She stared stubbornly back at him, probably with a furiously blushing face, "Yeah, well, this is a nice way to treat someone who is trying to make sure you don't die of an infection!" She mocked what he said, like she normally does when they're in arguments.

Reactions: Bryce
He continued holding her down, smirking at her blushing face and leaned forward, his lips only an inch away from hers as he whispers, "I wouldn't talk back if I were you," ok he admitted he had never done that to her. Ever. He never would have done this to her in a million years. But yet here he was. He add, "Keep in mind I am on top. Don't make me have to kiss that pretty little mouth of yours to keep you quiet." He had to admit even those words surprised him, but he just went with it.

Her breath hitched and her heart beat quickened, she didn't move her head for worry that she would accidentally connect their lips with any sort of movement, "Bryce, you cocky fucker..." She didn't know what she was feeling, but it definitely confused her mind and her feelings. A part of her was possibly enjoying it, and the other part was deathly confused. She squirmed her legs around underneath him, closing her eyes to not make eye contact.

He chuckled and he briefly kissed her cheek then pulled away and stood up. He crossed his arms, "And with that I am going into the bathroom and taking care of this myself." And with that he went to the bathroom, grabbed the first aid kit in began clean up a wound. It hurt like hell as he cleaned it but of course he didn't show it.

Leah still laid on the ground, motionless, until Bryce was finally out of her room. She quickly and nervously looked in her mirror, patting her blushing face and patting down her hair to try to seem calmer than she actually was right now.

A couple seconds later, she took a deep breath and busted into the bathroom, "Shithead, gimme the first-aid kit. You can't wrap a gauze by yourself," still avoiding all eye contact.

He seen her bust through the room just as he finished cleaning up the wound. Giving her a childish response he stuck his tongue out at her, "Oh bite me." He said then smirked. He watched at she took the first aid kit and began attending to his arm.

She rolled her eyes while unraveling the gauze, "I'll bite and rip your tongue right out of your fucking mouth if you keep this up." She said while slightly smacking the back of his head. She put Neosporin on her finger, roughly grabbed his injured arm, and used a baby voice while saying, "This might sting a wittle, okay, Bry Bry?" She mocked his nickname, knowing that he hated it, then rubbed the Neosporin into his wound.

Bryce narrowed his eyes at her when she used that stupid nickname, "You little-" then she put the Neosporin on his arm and he jerked his hand back, "You little shit!"

She chuckled, "I thought you were the guy who saved my ass?" She roughly reached out to grab his arm again, forcing him to not move it, continuing to smear Neosporin over the wound. "Don't worry Bry Bry, I'm almost done here!" She laughed, enjoying his anger.

He rolled his eyes and grit his teeth, "I swear to fucking god I am I'm going to obliterate you...." once she was finally done with the Neosporin he watched as she wrapped the gauze around his forearm, "This is precisely why I didn't want you to do it..." he mumbled.

She chuckled in amusement, organizing everything back into the medical kit and putting it back down underneath the counter. "Don't worry, I won't judge you." She walked out of the bathroom flicking the light-switch off, before mumbling, "...that much."

She paused in the middle of her room, taking her phone out of her pocket and looking at the time, only 1:00 pm.

He stormed into her room and crossed his arms over his chest, "I strongly dislike you right now..." he sighed then felt his phone vibrate. He checked the Caller ID and sighed, "Not as much as him..." she knew he hated his dad. But she never knew why nor has he let her meet him.

"Who?" She looked expectantly up at him, before realizing who he was talking about. "...Oh, your dad?" She looked backed towards the ground disappointingly, putting her phone on her desk. "Why do you hate him so much, though? Why can't you ever tell me?"

Bryce hit the ignore button then looked at her and sighed, "Personal reasons..." there was no way he could tell her about his personal life... She might think he is just broken goods... He didn't like being pitied.

"Alrighty then." She just smiled to try to lighten the mood, she never liked to push bad topics, "But, y'know, we may fight a lot, but you can still tell me any crazy shit that happens. It's not like I have anyone to tell, anyways. And shouldn't you of probably taken that call...?"

Bryce scoffed as he tossed his phone to the side, "My dad can fucking deal with me not answering his fucking calls. He can go die for all I care." He said as he messed with the gauze, "Look all you have to know is that my father is a bigger asshole than I am. That's all you gotta know."

Leah nervously laughed, "Eheh, okay then. Got it. Tell me anything you want to when you're ready."

She looked around her room, thinking of something to say, "Hmm, well, want some food then? It's lunchtime." She said happily and hungrily, not having eaten anything since last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.