Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney smiled softly as she closed her eyes and kissed Bryce back. She pulled back and just looked at him for a minute with a soft smile and her eyes brightly lit up. She hugged around his neck and pulled him down beside her so she could crawl on top of him and tangle their legs together.

He allowed her to do this and he automatically began rubbing her back as he held her close in his arms, "You seem comfy now." He said with a chuckle.

"I am,"she said chuckling as she closed her eyes and pressed her cheek to his chest."Are you?"she teased as she looked up at him with her eyes soft.

He chuckled, "Yes actually I am." He held her close and kissed the top of her head.

Sydney smiled again and turned so that her head was back on his chest and she was on top of him. Their legs were intertwined and she held his hand in hers as she played with his fingers tiredly, not saying anything.

"Why don't you get some sleep babe? You look tired." He whispered as he held her in his arms.

Sydney shrugged a little and continued playing with his fingers as she started to fall asleep. Soon enough she dropped his hand beside her and she was asleep.

In the afternoon Bryce for once got up before her. He smiled down at the beautiful girl laying on him whom he called his girlfriend. He decided he would do something for her. Surprise her. He quickly yet carefully away from her and stood up. He quickly gave her a kiss on the lips for heading downstairs.

Sydney rolled over and snuggled her small body into the pillows and blankets as she slept peacefully, tired and exhausted from the day behind her.

Bryce surprisingly began making breakfast! He made his grandfathers special chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon.

Sydney stayed asleep for awhile longer but eventually woke up as she smelt pancakes. She turned over and saw she was alone, but she slowly made her way downstairs and saw Bryce.

He smirked when he seen she had finally woken up and handed her a plate of breakfast as she sat down, "Here you go."

"Thanks... I didn't know you could cook... all of this,"she said chuckling as she took the plate and sat down. She smiled and took a bite, smiling at the deliciousness.

He chuckles and sits down with a plate of his own food, "I kinda had to learn to cook growing up with my father and all."

"Yeah true. Why all this? Is there something special going on?"she asked, raising her eyebrows curiously as she took a drink of milk.

He chuckled, "Believe it or not even someone like me wants to do something nice for his girlfriend."
He paused for a moment. He then realized that that was the first time he actually used that term. He liked the sound of it.

Sydney didn't pause at the term, she just chuckled a little and continued eating. After they finished eating, she took their plates to the sink and began to wash them in the soapy water.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Don't you mean Sydney? XD))

Bryce smirked and he watched her go over to the sink, he couldn't help but check her out of course while she cleaned the dishes. He got up and walked behind her, placing his hands on her hips from behind and began kissing her neck.

((Yess.. sorry. So many different characters!! Haha!))

Sydney smiled as she felt Bryce place his hands on her hips and began kissing her neck. She continued washing the dishes as he pulled her against him and she smirked. After the dishes were done, Sydney turned and wrapped her arms around Bryce's neck.

He had a smirk on his by the time she turned around. As she wrapped her arms around his neck he the water drip from her hands to the back of his neck and down his shirt, "Well hello there sexy."

Status
Not open for further replies.