Saved Your Life

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yup,"Sydney said with a smirk as she popped the 'p'. "No, you gotta kiss me before you get it,"she said smirking and running her hand down his chest and biting his bottom lip.

He chuckles as he gets on top of her, "I think your plan may have backfired on you," he said, still soaking wet and still wearing only a towel, "Come on sexy. Are we doing this the easy way or the hard way?" He asked, biting her bottom lip while he grabbed her hand and gently and slowly moved it up and down so she could feel every muscle. He began biting down her neck.

Cheyenne chuckled a little and rolled her eyes as she nibbled down his neck and to his weak spot. She slid her shirt up a little as she winked at him and bit his bottom lip hard."Yeah we can do it the easy way... or the hard way babe. You choose!"

Bryce let out a low growl, knowing he was about the cave minute. However he could tell she was about to as well. Especially when he bite back and let his lips be only centimeters away from hers. With a husky voice he said, "Come on babe. Admit... you wanna kiss me."

"Maybe I do... but maybe you want to kiss me just a little bit more,"Sydney said let her lips scrape his softly before pulling back. She smiled and bit down his next and to his one soft spot again as she waited for him to cave.

He bite his own lip when she bite his neck then knew another weak spot of hers and slide his hand down her pants as soon as she bit his neck again... They both ended up caving in at the save time surprisingly! They pressed their lips against one anothers.

Sydney smirked a little as Bryce slid his hand down her pants and she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close, kissing him passionately just as he did her.

He couldn't help smirk a little into the kiss. After a few moment of them kissing each other deeply and with great passion Bryce pulled away slightly, trying to figure out who one. He looked at her, "Did we both just cave?..."

"Maybe?"Sydney said with a chuckle."But it was worth it. You can have the hoodie now,"she said handing him the hoodie.

He smirked and tossed his hoodie aside, "Well not anymore!" He chuckled as he presses his lips against hers once again.

Sydney chuckled and pulled him closer as she pressed her lips against his. She smirked as she kissed him and wrapped her arms around him. As they kissed and they deepened it, she wrapped her legs around his waist and felt his towel start to slip, making her blush.

As the towel started to fall, of course he didn't stop it. Just simply smirked a little into the kiss. He kisses her lips, jawline and down her neck.

Sydney chuckled a little and smiled as he kissed down her jawline. She kissed him once more before kissing his neck and leaving a small red mark with a smirk on her lips."Are you sure you don't need that?"she asks, referring to the hoodie.

He smirked, their faces only an inch away from each other as he pinned her down, "Yes I am sure." He said and went back to kissing her, groping her is the process.
When they finally came to his release they were panting heavily. He pressed his lips against hers and pulled himself out of her, "I love you Syd."

Sydney chuckled a little and smiled as she kissed him,"I love you too Bryce,"she said as she pulled a blanket over them. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time before yawning.

He let out a yawn and wrapped an arm over her shoulder, "What time is it babe?"

"11:58,"Sydney said turning into his side as she closed her eyes."I need to take a shower... tomorrow morning..."

He kissed the top of her head, "Well just get some sleep tonight alright?" He says closing his eyes, gently rubbing her back, "Goodnight." He said and with that he fell asleep.

Sydney fell asleep as soon as he started to rub her back.
---
The next morning Sydney was up and in the shower when Bryce woke up. She hopped out tiredly and wrapped a towel around her body, searching for her clothes.

Bryce woke up around the time she got a shower and her saw her in nothing but a towel, "Well hey sexy." He said as he stood up, putting on his boxers and sweat pants, "How did you sleep?"

Status
Not open for further replies.