Saved Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well hello. What have you really got planned with that fancy breakfast? There's always something,"she winked, pulling herself closer to him as she pressed her his against him and let her fingers hold onto the back of his neck.

He chuckles, "What? I can't do something nice for ya?" He asked innocently.

Sydney chuckled a little and ran her hand down his neck with water dripping and she smiled slightly."Well you can... but I have a feeling that's not one of those times,"she said smirking as she leaned towards him again."Now am I right?"she asked winking.

He chuckled, "Well I was thinking about how I haven't taken my sexy woman out on an actual date... So I was thinking later tonight we could," he kisses her lips lovingly, then her jawline and all the way down her neck, "Does that seem like a plan?" He asked in between kisses.

Sydney smiled as he talked and kissed her, holding her close. She smiled a little as he kissed her jawline and down her neck. She bit her lip slightly and nodded as she kissed him back "Sounds perfect."

Last edited by a moderator:
He smirked and kissed back up her neck then kissed her deeply on the lips, "Good. Cause I was gonna kidnap you either way." He says before kissing her again.

"Oh yeah?"she asked chuckling. She smiled and kissed him back, keeping her arms around him and her body pressed against his."So until then... what do you have planned?"she asked softly.

He chuckled, "Well there is one thing that came to mind." He said before leaning forward and kissing her deeply.

Sydney chuckled and kissed him back, pulling herself closer to him, with her back pressed against the counter. She leaned up again and kisses him with a smirk on her lips.

He couldn't help but smirk into the kiss as well. He kissed her more deeply and passionately, sliding his tongue into her mouth, allowing his tongue to explore it.

Sydney kisses him back just as much and slides her tongue in his mouth as well. She smirked a little and ran one of her hands up Bryce's back in his shirt.

He lets out a low growl as he begins rubbing up against her a little and kissing her more hungrily. He slowly begins lifting her shirt up.

Sydney smirked slightly and kissed his neck and down his jawline hungrily as she felt his breathing against her ears, making her smile.

He bite his lip for a moment getting more and more turned on by the minute. He pulled away slightly for a moment then kissed her roughly.

After a few more finally thrusts he came to his release and was panting heavily. He smirked down at her then pressed his lips against her. He couldn't believe they legit did it on the kitchen table. It was worth breaking it in the process.

Sydney panted slightly as he pulled away from the kiss and she held on to his neck as she started to stand up."That hurt a lot,"she said chuckling as she looked at the kitchen table they had actually broken.

Bryce chuckled and he helped her up and then he put on his boxers "I can fix that." He said with another chuckle, "Not sturdy at all though. The company lies."

"Well I think it means under normal conditions.. that usually doesn't happen on a kitchen table,"she says laughing as she put her panties and bra on.

He laughed again and walked over to her, "Good point. Still it was really great," he said and kissed her lips, "Totally worth breaking it."

Sydney chuckled and kissed Bryce back,"Yes I suppose so. It was pretty great haha,"she says laughing.

He raised and eyebrow and wrapped his arms around her waist and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. He tucked her hair behind her ear, "I really do love you Syd."

Status
Not open for further replies.