Saved by a werewolf (white bane and winter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She breathe slowly held back tears. Her ribs out outside are black and blue as he would see. She look in his eyes tears fell. "Believe it. It happened to me a few times" she whisper.

"Guy's lucky he doesn't live in this town." Jake replied as he placed the old wrapping down and started to wrap a new set around her ribs. This was absolutely horrible. "Well, you don't have to worry about this ever again."

"Just he will show up. He always does. Then we fight I get hurt and I run and it start over" kat sigh breathe slowly as he rewrap her ribs. She close her eyes to ease the pain. "I been ashamed of the scar I haven't worn a bikini in two summers. I don't think I'm pretty with the scar" she whisper

"Then I can't wait to meet him and give him a piece of my mind. Oi, you'll be at my place so he'll have to go through me first." Jake replied and looked at her with an arched brow. "I don't think a werewolf is gonna lose to a human." But then he snorted at her whisper. "Seriously, you haven't worn a bikini because of the scar." He shook his head while finishing up the wrapping. "Even with the scar, you'd probably look sexy in a bikini." He admitted without realizing what he had just said.

Kat chuckle "that true. He will be surprised as to who is protecting me" she smile. She look at him blushing at his words as he finish wrapping her. "Really? You think so" she said soflry

While Jake really wouldn't reveal his other form flat out like that, that guy seeing a shadow of a blood thirsty beast couldn't hurt. Rubbing his hands together, he closed the kit and stood up before disposing of the old wrappings? "Hm?" His brain thought back to what he had said before, aw jeez, once again he had said something without thinking. "Yeah..." He nodded with a blush.

Kat put her shirt on and lay down on the couch. She breathe slowly and blush. "Your so sweet. I'm lucky to have you" she lay on her back her hand on her ribs. "There blankets in closet and spare bedroom is next to bathroom. I hope you don't mind if we stay here tonight I don't think I could walk anymore to go to your place"

"Heh. Thanks." Picking up the kit, Jake took it back into the bathroom and placed it back under the sink where it was before. Then he looked in the direction of the closet when he walked out and grabbed a blanket. Walking back over to Kat he put it on her before taking a seat on the floor. "Stay here for the night is okay with me."

Kat smile and look at him. "You don't have to sleep on floor. You can sleep in the bed. Don't want you uncomfy" she murmur and fell asleep her hair cover her face as her head face him

"Nah, it's fine, I'll sleep in my other form." Jake commented with a yawn. When Kat fell asleep, he gently brush some hair away from her face before grabbing another three blankets. The first he put on Kat to make sure she would be nice and warm and the other two he crawled under and snuggled up to once he was a wolf again.

Kat snuggled on under the blankets and was asleep. Half way through the night tears fell she started breathing hard grip the couch tossing and turning whimper "stop stop. Yor hurting me. Stop. Someone help" she cried and fell off the couch whimper in pain from her ribs

Hearing tears, Jake began to slowly wake up with a yawn to crack open his eyes to see what was going on. But before he had a chance to console Kat she was already lying on the floor and now holding her side. Pulling himself away from the covers, he pressed his net nose against the side of her cheek with a whimper; trying to grab the girl's attention. This time making a louder and also sadder whimper.

Kat whimper and look at jake in wolf form. She put her arm around him "jake it hurt. I'm scared nightmares" she whisper buried her fave in his neck. "Don't leave me please"

Lying next to her, Jake looked at her with sad eyes and huffed softly. Hearing Kat tell him not to leave her got him to whimper as he moved his big head slightly to lick her leg. He wasn't planning on leaving her side anytime soon.

Kat chuckle and wince. She lay head on fur and held onto him tears fell. "The nightmares don't stop. I'm so scared he wil come. I'm so tired of running jake. So tired all the time. Jake your the only good thing to happen to me in a while. I promise I'll try not to be burden."

If he came then Jake guessed he was going to see what human tasted like, or at least say he killed one. But the wolf wasn't going to say anything about that. Instead he let out a few soft barks and growls that seemed to sound like, "I know you won't be a burden."

Kat snuggle into him. "I'm so tired jakey" she whisper and fell asleep in his fur

Knowing she had already fallen asleep the wolf let out a soft sound of amusement at her statement. Hopefulyl Kat would sleep easily this time and would soon forget about that man.

Kat slept and didn't wake till morning. She slept in and slowly woke in the late morning her hand on ribs breathing slowly. "Jake?" She whisper

Jake had fallen asleep sometime in the middle of the night and huffed slightly upon hearing a voice. Though he opened both eyes and raised his head to give her a curious look and a small bark.

Status
Not open for further replies.