Saved by a werewolf (white bane and winter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat chuckle a little lean against the bookcase. "Yeah your telling me" she held her ribs in pain and breathe slowly. She couldn't move to get her jacket to leave or her bag and felt bad asking jake for help.

Shaking himself, Jake picked his shirt back up and put it on before facing Kat. Seeing the state she was in he sighed and picked up her jacket and bag before walking over to her. "Will it kill ya to ask for some help?"

"I don't want to be a bother" kat look down and whisper. "I was never aloud to ask for help" she meant with her ex she wasn't aloud to ask for help or angthjng

"You're not being a bother." He replied, handing Kat her things and sliding a hand into his pocket. "You don't live there anymore so you don't have to follow those old rules." Jake then stated while turning to the side slightly. "Can you walk or do you want me to carry you to your place?"

"I can walk I think" kat slowly walk to the door set alarm and walk out. She put her jacket on as it was raining and even colder than yesterday. She shivered held her ribs. "Wow it freezing"

"Alright." Obediently Jake followed behind Kat and was ready at anytime to catch and carry her if she need it. Then feeling the rain and temperature he peeled off his jacket and wrapped it around her again and flipped it's hood up. "Zip it up, that should at least keep you warm and dry until we get to your place."

Kat hands shook from cold and zip it up. She held his arm slowly walking and her ribs scream in pain. She look at jake "it hurt to much. I can't walk much further" she said softly

"Okay, here we go." Jake moved to stand behind and then gently pick the girl up into his arms; using his body to take the brunt of the rain and cold wind. "You'll just need to give me directions to your place." He kept at a steady walk as the water began to soak his clothes and the cold tried to sneak its way into his body.

She held onto him her head jn his chest. "Four blocks turn right then two blocks turn left it the building on the right" she said soflty as it is a long walk for her. "I'll make you hot cocoa since you must be getting cold" she said soflty

"Okay." Now that the directions were in his head she could relax and let him do everything else to get them there. Taking a glance down at her Jake replied with a light shrug. "You don't have to, it's not that cold." He lied.

"Your bad at lying" she chuckle and rest as he carried her. Once at her apartment she slowly walk to the kitchen started making hot cocoa. She still had boxes that haven't been unpack and has clothes on the ground and the table. "I know it not clean but I so hard to clean when you can't breathe"

"I normally don't have to." He conceded with a sigh when she pointed it out. Arriving, he sat on the floor while trying to focus on getting warmer and fighting the urge to shake his entire body. "It's fine, it's fine. I'm not exactly a master of cleanliness myself." Jake replied and then rubbed the back of his neck. "Plus when you stay at my place I'll be there to clean and you won't have to worry about a thing."

Kat smile softly. "Thanks again for letting me stay" she said softly handed him a hot cocoa. She went and started the fire in fire place to warm the place.

"No problem." Jake replied as he took the cup from her and took a sip. "Thank you." He then smiled before he took another one and started to relax.

Kat lay on the couch to relax. She had to rewrap her ribs again and take pain pills but she didn't want to get up. "Would you mind grabbing me the first aid kit in on bathroom sink" she ask soflry

Finishing his hot cocoa he placed the cup on the desk with a sigh before he stood up and went to the kitchen, putting it in the sink. "Sure." Making his way to the bathroom, he squatted down slightly in order to grab the first aid kit and walked out to bring it to her. "What do you need?"

Kat sat up wince. "I need to change my wrap." She blush embarrass to ask. "Will you help? That is if you don't mind seeing my shirt off I have a bra on don't worry" she said softly blushing

Jake nodded "Okay." His brain didn't understand at first, curious as to why she was blushing. "Sure." Then once the word 'bra' was said his own face flared up slightly in a blush. "N-no, I'm completely fine since you're wearing something."

Kat nodded and smile. "Your cute when you blush" she took her shirt off. Her ribs are wrapped and on her side is a scar from a knife wound it look like. She look away didn't want to see the look of having a scar like that big, it ran from her side to stomach.

"O-Oi...that's not something you tell a guy in this situation." Jake teased before she took her shirt off. Quickly he kept his gaze on her stomach and glanced at the scar. "I can't believe someone would do this." He sighed while gently pulling the wrapping down and then off.

Status
Not open for further replies.