Saved by a werewolf (white bane and winter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat smile and slowly sat up and lean against the couch trying to breathe. She close her eyes to try and relax for a bit.

Raising himself up to a sitting position, he scratched the back of his ear before getting up and taking a stretch. His tail flicking slightly as he looked at her curiously.

Kat open her eyes look at him smile. "want breakfast?" She ask soflry

Hearing the word associated with being fed, Jake's ears perked up as his tail wagged and he barked. A clear sign that he indeed would like to eat.

Kat smile and stood. She held her ribs and went to kitchen started taking things out to cook. She took medicine and started cooking bacon.

When Kat went into her kitchen he reverted back to normal and yawned while rubbing the back of his neck. "Are you feeling any better?" He asked curiously while walking into the room.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for last night" kat said softly cooking

"You don't need to apologize." Jake responded and leaned against the counter near her.

Kat nodded and sigh cooking bacon. "I haven't cook in a while I hope it not bad"

"I'm not exactly a great cook, it'll probably taste better than anything I could make." Jake replied with a smile.

Kat chuckle softly "well good I'm glad I can cook for you at your place when we go. I'll help out there to cleaning and what not"

"You don't have to help out or do anything right now, just focus on relaxing and healing." Jake stated, it wouldn't be wise for Kat to do too much or else she'd make her condition worse.

"I still have to pack at least my clothes and everything I can't leave here for new owners" kat said softly

"Well, you do have a point with that." Jake conceded then stuffed a hand into his pocket while yawning.

Kat chuckle and handed him a coffee. "Here want some?" She smile softly "anything else you want with bacon? Pancakes? Eggs?"

"Thank you." Taking the mug from her Jake took a sip and lowered it down. "Bacon should be fine, I'm not that hungry right now." He smiled back.

"Okay" kat smjke and finish. She handed hkm a plate and she ate one. She then went and found boxes and started packing after taking pain meds.

"Thank you." Taking the plate from her Jake began to eat and once finished he washed and then dried it. Noticing he couldn't see cat, the werewolf used his nose to track her scent as hew stepped into the room and looked at her. "Should you really be doing that since you're hurt?"

"No but I gotta pack everything" kat said soflry sat on her bed held her ribs to breathe slowly. "I at least have to pack clothes and shoes. The rest I can put in storage though there isn't much just a few books makeup jewetly so it not much but I don't want to be a bother by keeping my things at your place" she said softly

Jake snorted, motioning for her to stay seated on the bed as eh picked up the empty and leftover boxes. "Stay there and rest, I'll pack up everything you have." He stated and before she had a chance to argue the werewolf had already walked into the other room. "And for the last time, you're not being a burden."

Status
Not open for further replies.