Saved by a werewolf (white bane and winter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She look up at him not letting go. "Honestly this isn't even worse I have had. Plus I don't drive and have no car so I have to walk I just take many breaks before getting to where I go" she said softly her head on his side exhausted
"The bookstore is a good place to work I can relax while organizing books or just check people out"

She didn't have a car, then how in the blazes did she get here; she couldn't have walked. "Seriously?" Jake sighed and shook his head. "Then I'm going to buy you a car after this." He stated while looking down at her. With how injured she was and how cold it was going to get, it would not be a good combination. And from the look he had, there werewolf wasn't going to go back on his word.

"Wait what? You don't have to. We just met I can't let you do that. Just being around me put you in danger" kat whisper move to sit on a bench held the jacket closer tears fell. "I'm so tired of running jack. For a few years I been running getting hurt and landing in hospitals and I'm tired of fighting. I can't go to cops cause he find me and even when I do they can't find him cause he leave the town waiting for me to leave. I'm just tired cold and in pain all the time and I barely make enough for the place I have let alone food. I can't do it anymore I have nothing to live for I should just give up" she whisper look down

"Nope, too bad. You're getting a car and that's that, I can't let you walk around in the cold with how hurt you are." Jake stated and frowned slightly when Kat said he was in danger. Pa leaze, he could easily take down some human that tried to go after him. Evolution had worked in his favor, he was a cut above the rest and would beat the abuser down if he ever came to town. "Then stop worrying about him." Moving so he was now in front of her, he got onto his knees and left her head up to meet his gaze. "Don't give up, life is worth living." Then he got an idea, "Why don't you come and live with me then? I got more than enough room and food; well, some would say I have too much food."

Kat look at him tears fell. She lean into his hand his touch was warm and safe. "You sure? I don't want to be a burden or cause trouble. You just met me why would you offer me a place and a car?" She ask softly link his hand with hers

"Bah, burden smurden. You won't cause me any trouble." He remarked with a grin, what trouble could a human cause a werewolf? "It's simple, I think you're a good person so I want to help you." Looking down at her hand, he squeezed it gently before meeting her gaze again.

"Okay I'll stay with you. I just have to pack my things at my place later tonight once I'm off work" kat smile softly and stood her hand on ribs and held his arm. "Well we best get the coffee and get back to bookstore. It gunna be a slow day. Which is good I can organize I just hate organizing alone. Lucy is leaving for a date so I will be alone for six hours" she chuckle held his jacket close.

Jake nodded, though he was surprised she had agreed so easily but was happy nonetheless. But he still didn't like how she was walking despite being hurt. "Alright." He replied back and got another idea. There wasn't really anything to do. "I can probably stick around at the bookstore." The werewolf yawned, "I have nothing planned anyway."

"Really? It would be nice having company" she said softly. They got the coffee and got back. Kat handed Lucy her coffee then sat down in the coffee chairs near the history section. Her hand on her ribs and she breathe slowly whimper quietly still had his jacket around herself. She rest her head back had some paperwork in her lap to look over. Her coffee is next to her.
Lucy notice that kat and jack got close and whisper to jack "offer to help her be comfy or ask if she warm enough be there for her care for her." She wink and shove him forward to get closer to kat. She went to the back.

"I don't see why not." He mused, giving her a grin. Coffee wasn't something he liked to drink often but this was a special case, though Jake made sure to get the strongest brew they could make. Once they arrived, a sip was taken before Lucy walked over and he gave her a curious look. "Huh?" Then his coffee almost spilled. "O-oi....ouch..hot! Hot!" The werewolf muttered while shaking his hand as a few droplets landed on his skin and he grumbled before arriving by Kat. "Are you comfortable, you're not cold are you?"

Kat look at him. "Honestly these chairs aren't really comfy. Just my legs are cold. I'm okay I just have to look at this paperwork but I'm to sore to do so" she whisper look at him again. "Thanks for coming to get coffee with me"

Thinking over her replied, Jake pulled off his shirt with no warning and squatted down; wrapping the fabric around her legs that had been absorbing his body heat. "That's one down." He mumbled then looked around, that's when he walked over to the reading chair for customers, grabbed a pillow and walked back over to Kat. Without her permission, he delicately picked her up and placed the pillow down on the seat before putting her back down. "Huh? Oh, you're welcome." Picking up his coffee and took a sip like nothing had happened.

Kat blush and watch in amazement. She relax against the pillow felt comfy and warm and look at him. "Thanks" she smile took a drink if her coffee.
"I'm leaving kat bye!" Lucy called and left
Kat put her head back "there a chair right there you can sit if you wish" she look at the paper work fighting her sleep. She hadn't slept much in a while

"No problamo." Jake grinned, finishing his coffee with ease before tossing the styrofoam cup into the small garbage bin. "Nah, I like to stand and remain active at times." He commented, snatching the paperwork on her desk and began to look through it as he walked around. "Rest, I'll handle this."

Kat smile and close her eyes and fell asleep. She had her head to the side and her hair cover her face and she held the jacket close as she slept feeling safe.

Taking a glance at her as he paced, Jake smiled briefly before returning his attention back to the papers. They were pretty easy for him to understand and do whatever was needed or had to correct in order to go through.

Kat started breathing hard tears fell having a nightmare "stop stop yor hurtij me. Stop" she cried in pain

Jake had been engrossed in the paperwork before he heard her cry and instantly dropped the papers. Moving to be by Kat's side he leaned down slightly and gently touched her hand. "Kat...Kat....wake up."

Kat jump awake breathing hard whimper in pain. She held her ribs tears fell trying to breathe.

"Calm down, you're fine." Jake whispered, gently taking ahold of her hands in an attempt to calm her down. "Just focus on my voice and breathing, take soft and gentle breaths."

Status
Not open for further replies.