Save World, Get Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daz

SAVE WORLD, GET GIRL

The super-powered dominate the celebrity world, audiences enraptured by their heroic feats. These days the battle for positive media ratings is fiercer than the battle against threats to humanity; not that The Hero Alliance will admit it. Charm and coolness are rewarded as much skill, with the top heroes from The Hero Association being rewarded with infinite fame and fortune.

You are not a top hero. Your power is mediocre at best, you're too awkward for the cameras, and your romantic interest won't even look at you. If only there was a convenient opportunity to change all that...

An evil greater than any before is looming. The rational response, of course, is for The Hero Association to hold a contest to decide which team of heroes will get the honour of dealing with this threat. Thus the League Of Super Earth Refuge Saviours was born! LOSERS will be the most epic battle between super powered humans, and your chance to redeem yourself. All you need now is a team to enter LOSERS with...

Find Team.
Win League.
Save World.
Get Girl.
And Remove That Disgusting Stain From Your Costume, You Pig.

~~~

As you can probably tell from the description above this roleplay will be a super hero parody, rather like One Punch. Your character will be one of the lowest ranked heroes with a whacky power, looking to redeem themselves by winning the honour to save the world with a team of other loser heroes (aka. the other players). I'm looking for a small group of players, about five in total, although I can make allowances if necessary. Posting should be a minimum of once a week, preferably twice a week, and a minimum of two paragraphs a post. Please only express interest if you're sure you can meet those standards and remain interested. Once enough people have expressed interest we can go onto plotting, developing the world and the like- although I do already have several ideas for the plot and how to keep things moving. That's it from me, have fun roleplaying guys!​

Status
Not open for further replies.