Saphir Academy For The Demonically Gifted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragnar whom just had resumed stuffing his head didn't budge at all when even another student joined them at the table. It was indeed another girl as promise dyet he couldn't hear her chatting which made him wonder if she indeed was the 'chatty bunch' he was to expect. Raising a slow hand he patted Artimes once more kaing the cat purr and meow softly. "That's right Artimes... One of the Girls I presume, such a shame... " he said like if being a girl was bad. At the sound of yet another girl asking if she could sit he gave a short snorted laugh. "No one here owns the table, sit at your own pleasure 'Girl'" he said, but in the way Girl came out of his mouth it would definably sound like a swear word to him.

Kimberly made a face at how packed the table was getting. If Desdemona and Sable didn't get there soon they weren't going to have a place to sit. She didn't bother to greet the new girl who just helped herself and plopped down silently, just as the strange male had. Instead, she picked at her food a little more since it was lunch time and she was hungry. Suddenly there was yet another student trying to sit at their table, but Kimberly recognized this one. "Ignore him. But of course you can sit down." She responded to the girl with a smile. It really was getting packed at their table.

Ragnar silently continued moving like what could seem like usual right now, but at Kimberly's comment about him he seemed to miss the target on the plate and the fork made a loud screech as it skidded across the plate. This loud sound was enough for Artime's fur to stand up and the cat to take an obvious disllike to the noise. "Oh... Yeah, just ignore me... " he said and then suddenly and almost as rapidly as a fired projectile his hand snapped up from the plate and his fork pointed straight towards Kimberly's face targeting her very nose without touching it as she sat across from him. "And your not cute... Just so you know it..." he said and his hood raising just barly over his face that was shrouded in its darknes to reveal his glowing icy blue eyes. He then looked odwn again and continued eating slowly.

She perked up as Desdemona appeared next to her and nodded. "Yes...im alright..." she said, holding her pendant as she threw away her food. "Im sorry you had to witness that...i got a bit carried away...." she said quietly, dodging a few more insults about 'her kind' and headed outside. She didn't mind the rain at all, but decided to put up a shield to make sure she didn't get wet as she made her way up to the roof. When she saw the same boy from earlier, she sighed, sitting next to him as she waited for him to wake up.

Kimberly jumped slightly at the fork that was now aimed at her face, and then his sudden outburst about her not being cute. "Ouch." She replied simply and sarcastically. Hey, at least he was talking to her directly now. "Why are you trying so hard to hurt me?" She inquired curiously. He seemed so nice to the girl that had just approached their table, and even to the damn cat. "Obviously I was just messing with you when you first came to the table. It's a freaking table."

Ragnar slowly reached up to pat Artimes again until the cat settled down on his shoulder once more. After which he slowly extended his hand to point at Kimberly once again, this time a bit lower, he didn't say anything and instead Artimes walked out on his arm and leaped down on the table right between them. Then the feline walked straight up to the girl and put his paws on her chest while looking straight up at her. "Its because I'm not trying... your just to easy to hurt" he stated The cat was still looking up at her with big eyes and was slightly purring. "Besides, your obviously not a Girl... Artimes can testamony to that. And its obvioust that you are not Cute"he said and shook his head slightly as he called back the cat with a twich of his finger.

Kimberly just looked down at the cat like it was a foreign object, obviously not bothered by the fact that it was in her personal space. She probably would have pet it under different circumstances, but for now she resisted its cuteness and let it return to its owner. She was literally just sitting there, dumbfounded by the whole scenario. He had one thing wrong, it wasn't easy to hurt her, but it was darn sure easy to aggravate her. So far, that was all he was doing. Once she recovered from her shock she finally retaliated. She nearly jumped out of her seat and slapped her hands on the table, causing her tray to shift slightly. "Not a girl!? Do you not realize that I'm a succubus!? All it takes is one simple touch, and some will on my part, and you'd be under my spell! Even without my abilities I can charm the pants off of anyone!" She was on a full blown rampage now. Although, she was slightly impressed that he could say she wasn't a girl in the first place. Sure, she didn't have her charm turned on today, but anyone could just look at her and tell she was a pretty young woman. "I'm not so sure you're even a guy!" She finished, taking a deep breath and sitting herself back down in an attempt to calm herself.

Carter woke up but remained with his eyes closed. He listened intently to his surroundings. After a few more seconds he realized that there was someone close by. With his eyes still closed he spoke "If you're here to kill me then make an appointment with my secretary. Otherwise, to what do I owe the pleasure, stranger?" If any attempt was made on his life, he had his dagger holstered to his side, hidden under his pants leg. In the past years of going to school here, he'd had multiple people try and murder him. He knew to always be prepared.

Ragnar was continuing his eating cycle until the point where the girl suddenly seemed to combust in a outbreak of anger. At this point he froze in his movements for a while and was sitting perfectly still with his hand and fork still in the air where it had been on the way to his mouth. When the initial storm was over he seemed to be choking, however it became clear soon that he tried his hardest to not burst out laughing over how hillarious it was. And so he began laughing loud and heartly, after he finished laughing he sniffled slightly and wiped his nose with a tissue. After that a smug smirk crossed his entire face as he suddenly sat his both elbows down on the table and tied up his hands with his fingers before resting his chin upon them. "Oh ho ho?.. .is that so?... he he he....You dare to actually... try proving that?"he said with a sly smirk staying on his face all the way.

Lyall was listening, and he was bothered by this. "Now excuse me, but it would appear that you are the transgressor here, and I would advise you be quiet." He hit the end of his cane down on the floor, as he finished the sentence. His empty, obsidian eyes looked up at Ragnar. And the hand that held his cane was gripping it tightly.

image.jpg
The woman's bathroom door creaked open, and out came Nameless the school janitor. She mumbled something under her breath as trudged her trolly out of a nightmare of a "little accident". Near starving she picked up a hamburger from the kitchen and leaned on the the wall. Observing the newbloods in a rather cramped table. She hid a smirk, it was always best if they hadn't heard of her before.

dog_monster__hellhound_by_conceptopolis-d5rs60y.jpg

black-anime-girl.jpg

Name: Nightshade Hades - Hellhound

She took all her books from her locker and started walking to her dorm. Damn it. She had been great at combat and training and power management but simple sucked at math. Why in hell did she needed math anyways? She was pretty bad at studying. Got distracted very easily but now her grades had gone down and she wasn't thinking on repeating a year because of that. Just starting to get up the stair to the dorms, she stumbled with the last step and fell backwards widening her eyes. "Shut!"

Last edited by a moderator:
As Lyall spoke Ragnar simply raised his hand and wiggled it back and forth as to swat his words away from his thought space, Lyall was the only other male here and Ragnar didn't pay any interest to him at all, especially not while Lyall stood up for this 'Succubus' as it only made him less of a matter. However a cold spiked feeling hit her causing his eyesto wide. "ARTIMES!"he roared suddenly and the cat bounced off his shoulder, "Rodger, Master!"the car replied, and suddenly as Ragnar lightly clapped his hand he was gone... next thing he plopped out behind Nightshade and caught her in the air as she fell back and grunted slightly to her weight as it pushed him down to his knees. "Damn... made it just in time..." he said and let out his breath, however he noticed that where he had grabbed her might be a very dangerous zone... Artimes sat on the floor nearby while getting a good view of other parts of her too and if one was preceptive enough they might notice the cat smirking.

Saki

Saki was slowly eating her lunch while examining the ... disagreement between the two other people on the table. And at least she learned that the other girl was a Succubus, that's useful. Saki intended to find out which demon was every student in the school, or at least the more powerful ones.
Though succubi were ... sort of powerful, Saki had no reason to be worried about them, nor were they usually aggressive... Easily annoyed, perhaps, but not aggressive. In nay case, their quarrel seemed to divert absolutely all attention from her, which would have helped her finish her lunch in peace if the guy didn't decide to phase out to somewhere.
Well, in the end perhaps they'll leave her at peace, they didn't express any desire to talk to her anyway.

Shade opened her eyes that were tightly closed just a few moments before. She was expecting to hit the floor harshly with all her being but instead of it she felt arms around her and a rather soft body against her back. She looked backwards at her savior and smiled slightly. "I... Um.. Thanks.." Her sight was then focused on a cat right at her side and she frowned slightly looking at his expression, and when she looked down she got it. His hand was right on her chest and she started blushing deeply. "Hey!" Standing up quickly she turned around glaring at him, her face still red as she sighed and fixed her jeans and black gabardine. Kneeling down she started picking up her books and notes all over the floor.

Lyall.png
(I made as accurate a depiction of Lyall as I could, the marks on his face are supposed to look more like runes.)

Lyall had a stern looks on his face for a few more moments, and slowly returned to the bag he had brought with him. He opened it and began to search inside for a while. He muttered to himself in a strange, gruff language, with pronounced K's and rolling R's, and took out a loaf of bread, wrapped in a cloth. His hand searched it for a moment, to find a pin that kept the cloth tight around the bread, and removed it. The bread itself had a dark, yellowish crust, and had little leaves on it that Lyall brushed off.

Hoods_Are_Sexy_by_MoPotter.jpg

Ragnar smiled softly to the woman he had caught and as she thanked him realized that his face was more visible now and tha she could see his icy blue eyes very clearly along with the rest of his face. "Oh... No, No need to thank me..."he said and dusted himself off slightly before gently giving Artimes a glance that made the cat sweat drop and scurry off to his side. While the girl had turned her back he was smirking slightly while musing to himself 'squishy~' he thought and chuckled silently in his mind with a wide grin. He then cleared his throat and bent down to help the girl pick up the thigns that she had dropped while thinking 'Thank you~
to himself "Ahem... I'm just happy to help, its not every day a you get to help a Real woman after all"he said and chuckled slightly as he reached over the stuff that he had gathered for her, at this point Artimes jumped up at his shoulder and mewed in his ear making him put his hand to his chin in concern. 'Damn Jeans... Why couldn't she wear a skirt like all other Females should...' he muttered to himself in his thoughts while obviosuly being dissapointed to not get a panty shot too.

Kimberly was seriously almost ready to hit this guy square in the face, until Lyall stepped in sticking up for her. Aww Lyall... She thought with a smile. She would have to come up with a way to thank him later. Just as Kimberly was going to speak for herself, however, the male vanished and quite dramatically. "What the hell?" She mumbled in shock. She looked around the table, now noticing just how full it had become, and no one else seemed to know what was going on either. In fact, everyone just continued eating their lunch. "Okay then...So, how's everyone else's day going?" She asked awkwardly, not really sure how to react now. Thankfully, she was going to combat training right after lunch, although she would have gone anyway, so she could burn off some steam. In the meantime, however, she continued eating her lunch while waiting for the responses from her fellow students.

She looked up at him glaring but stood quiet keeping her toughts to herself. 'Squishy?! Who the hell does he think he is?!' Shade glanced over at him and sighed again, standing up to take her things. "Thanks..." Was all she could say. Well, he wasn't bad... At all... He was handsome actually... She couldn't blame him for being a guy. His words made her narrow her eyes slightly. "A real woman? What do you mean?" She fixed her books on her hands again and looked at him over them, hopping to not make the stupid of herself again by falling over. Then she heard his thoughts again. "Because I don't like skirts, okay? I'm not like the other females." She glared at him her blue eyes red for a second as she turned. Looking back at him she growled lowly. "And 'squishy'? Really?! Go get a ballon and fill it with water. Same thing."

Finishing her lunch, Unnamed closed her eyes for a moment and whispered in old demonic. Images of the every room in the school flashed in her mind. Seeing no issues besides a bit of young love, she opened her eyes again, pulled out a small piece of paper lined the middle with black powder, and wrapped it up. She exited the building for a quick smoke and some silence. She snapped her fingers for a light and began to think. '"Take up the family business," Papa said. Lucky for him mama was dead. A powerful fear demon, her talents wasted on a bunch of juveniles. Disgraceful.'

Status
Not open for further replies.