Saphir Academy For The Demonically Gifted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragnar stopped as the woman from before actually came after, she actually followed him... what were the odds?, and she didn't seem to want to kill him either. And just as as he was raising his finger as to talk what she said made him just stand there looked dumbfounded at her as she actually said exactly what he wished she had been doing in a odd way, and this obviously made him instantly think about how that would've looked. He stood there with the thought of her naked in that room when he opened the door, and he held that thought for a while before he realized that she could still probably hear his thoughts. He chuckled a bit nervostly and rubbed the side of his head "Uhm... I was... kinda, Making sure that no... weird-does had entered your room while you was away... "he said and then realized how weird he must have seemed right then and there as it was a pretty lame excuse to barge into someone's room like that. Then he realized that she was smiling and calling his name, as well as the name of his cat "Yeah... That's right..." he said in confirmation of his name, Artimes gave a purr to and nodded "Yup that's Me all-right~" he replied, then the girl said something that made Ragnar put his hand to his chin again and stand silently. He then shrugged slightly and smirked "Well if your so Kindly offering, how can I say no?.... " he replied to her honestly, he didn't really want to say that he went there because he had nothing better to do... Nor anywhere else to go, so he avoided the question for a while as tried to think up a good answer for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toby walked pass a dorm room commotion was going on in there indeed he tried to ignore it but he was a bit to interested he made eye contact with one of the people in the dorm room he was obliged to not do anything else so he walked away hoping to get his actual room number

She was flattered again by his words. It was strange to have someone caring for you with minutes from knowing each other. "It was Me, stepping into My room... I was just outside at the roof. I think I can take care of an intruder myself." She smirked looking at him like if he was the only intruder that got into her room. "But... Thank you." She looked away as she thanked him again. It was weird, wanting to kill someone and then just thank him at the next second. She smiled at Artimes with a nod and then glared at Ragnar. Really? What was that? Half a minute and she went back into wanting to kill him. "Oh, grow up would you? I'm not offering a damn thing. If that's your version of a compliment you suck at it..."

Toby had no luck at all he was getting more irritated by the second he found a old room not in use and shrugged "why not?" He slowly crept open the door "no one nothing...." He sighed and turned on the lights everything seems to be fine in perfect condition but why is it empty..... He shrugged it off and laid on the bunk bed his eyes slowly clenched shut and he slowly slipped from reality he fell asleep until he would be woken up in the morning

Ragnar looked at the girl for a while, he was suddenly confused of her meaning as she didn't make much sense. She had clearly asked if he wanted to see her butt again a second ago, and now she was telling him to grow up for taking the generous offer?... He sighed figured it was just the way the woman did things. He slowly extended his hand and gently put it on top of the woman's head and slowly started to pat her he then sighed slightly "I'm sorry then, If I offended your beauty... Your long black hair really suits you, and those nice blue eyes of yours that sometimes glow red are really enchanting. Your cute butt are nothing in compare to the beauty of your face, the smooth skin that covers your body, or those wonderful looking ears that so nicely matches with your complexion... If you weren't moving, I would probably mistake you for a sculpture of true beauty" he said while looking into her eyes. Artimes seemed to purr lightly and smile back to the woman happily, even thought he found it a bit strange looking for a Feline to be so friendly with a Canine.

She shut up as soon as he went closer and extended his hand. She didn't know what to expect and when he started to pat her head like a dog she was about to bite his hand off, until he spoke again. Her blue eyes looked at him surprised, her mouth slightly opened as she was caught up speechless. She was melting with his every word and she never expected him to say those things. But right, she didn't know him at all, just that he saved her before and then worried for her safety. She felt bad now for saying all those things at him and quickly blushed again looking down as he finished. "I... I... You..." She sighed closing her mouth to swallow and start over. "You didn't offended me... I'm sorry if I did." She looked back up at him now nervous not knowing why. He was probably teasing her and would probably just break up laughing on her face. She looked back down again taking a step back feeling like an idiot. "Yeah... Sure..." Sarcasm filling her words. For a moment she actually believed his words. But it was too good to be real.

Nameless left the table to give them sometime to think about what she said. Also, some clumsy moron had decided to spill paint all over the new rug. She wondered if she could convince the boss that stupid demon blood was excellent at removing stains. She was at the end of the dorm hall and only visible to the girl in the cheap love seen. When the girl saw her she just lifted her hat to her, exposing her horns, of which one was a pure wight and the other was pure black. She began to scrub the carpet. If mister Just-Faze-Though-Anything tried anything stupid, to the girl or to school rules, she wouldn't refrain from smacking him with the mop handle.

Ragnar looked at her softly, hearing her words and feeling the innocence with a mixed sensation of what he could only describe as fear. Yes she was afraid that he weren't serious with her, and that feeling was somehow understandable. When she stepped back and spoke sarcastic in an attempt to shake it off he stepped forward and grabbed onto her arms gently, he then pulled her in and gently placed his arms around her. "Its okay... But could you please tell me what name that possibly could belong to such a fine woman?... " he said as he gently lifted her head up again to look at him, he then slowly closed in with his own and soon put his forehead towards hers. 'You are very beautiful... Truly and honestly' he thought and then he looked at her softly "You can hear it right?...my Thoughts about you?... I couldn't lie in own mind even if I tried to do so" he said to her completely calm and honest.

Shade looked at the woman at the end of the hall and smiled slightly with a nod saluting her, then suddenly was trapped inside the arms of Ragnar. She tensed at first, looked at him confused but slowly relaxing hearing his words again. She didn't know what to say or think, she was just so confused it scared her more, just to feel her own hands taking his shirt close to her. She then realized she never told him her name. "I'm... Nightshade." She spoke very softly and shyly. "Shade or just Night works as well." She swallowed and looked up as he took her face again. Her heart felt like going out her chest as she blushed slowly again. Hearing his thoughts she closed her eyes sighing slowly to calm down. She whispered again, feeling it so weird to not have the slightest idea of what to do next. "Yes..." She opened her eyes and looked at him still confused. "Thank you. But, why do you tell me this?"

Ragnar continued looking at her, she looked so cute and so sweet with her soft blush and even thought she tensed at first she seeemd to fully accept him. This made him smile more yet still softly to her as he pulled his head away to just slightly give her a nod. "Nightshade?... that's a very nice name for a beautiful woman... "he said gently, he kept holding onto her in a nice way and just being close to her certainly filled him with joy. When he heard her question he shrugged lightly at first but then just looked at her closly. "Because Shady~, " he said and softly tapped her lips with his own, "Because I find you irrepressible " he continued and gently kissed her.

She smiled softly looking at him as he pulled back. Being so close to him made her blush again. He was so handsome and happening that to her. She probably just fell asleep on the roof and was dreaming it. "Thank you, Ragnar." She slowly let go of his shirt feeling dumb from messing it up like that when he pecked her lips. She looked up at him surprised, her blue eyes wide. He just... Then after being called 'irrepressible'... He kissed her. She froze not being able to return it. That was, just a bit... A lot... Fast for her. She had never kissed anyone and now a guy she met minutes ago was kissing her? She try to hold on to him as she started to feel dizzy, her strenght leaving her quickly.

Ragnar watched her reaction, he could sense that it was a bit fast but were surprised that she would feel heavier. It seemed like she was loosing strength and perhaps was melting away in his arms. He somehow felt his cheeks redden a bit too as he felt embarrassed over taking it so far and so fast.. .but her lips was looking so inviting that he couldn't resist kissing them right then. He then slowly pulled away while trailing his hand down her arm until he fond her hand. He would then gently grip it between her fingers and then gently pull her along back into her room, he did thought make sure that she wouldn't fall as he worried that her dizziness might cause that. He closed the door behind them and then took her to the bed where he gently sat down next to her and kept holding onto her hand. "heh...you don't have to thank me Shady... I want to thank you too, and also appologize if its a bit fast to you... " he said while looking at her with a soft smile.

She followed him quietly wanting to grip his hand tightly but just being able to take it softly. What the hell was wrong with her? She just got kissed, finally she should add, and instead of returning it, making it... Memorable? She just started to fade staying there frozen. She sat down close to him and placed a hand over her face helplessly. "I'm... Really sorry Ragnar. I just... I couldn't..." Shade sighed and hid her face against his shoulder. Damn it. She just wanted to be swallowed back into hell. "I'm sorry..."

Nameless gave Nightshade a double thumbs up as she was swept away by her own personal Price Charming. Finishing the cleaning job she almost danced out the hallway. Sure, her job sucks, but seeing those two lovers together was nearly enough to make her cold, dead heart beat. And knowing that, perhaps, she had given the girl just a little bit more backbone in the situation she was in was enough. She felt it, one tiny little bump in her chest. It felt nice.

Ragnar looked to her with a soft smile, he even chuckled gently as he patted her once more. "Hey... Relax, you get more chances. Being shy and afraid is good, it helps you to not rushing off to doing something foolish that you might regret." he said and gently held her close while stroking her head slowly.

She smiled slightly and looked up at him feeling better. Still, she felt like an idiot. "I wouldn't have regretted it... I just.. I didn't really know... How to." She glanced down again ashamed. She was great at combat, at shifting into a damn hellhound or control fire, even reading others thoughts. But no, she couldn't control herself with a kind and handsome guy. She could just chuckle with the realization. Math wasn't the only thing she sucked at. She looked down at their hands, hers still holding his tightly. She caresed it softly with her fingers speaking softly. "Do you regret it?"

Carter woke up but remained with his eyes closed. He listened intently to his surroundings. After a few more seconds he realized that there was someone close by. With his eyes still closed he spoke "If you're here to kill me then make an appointment with my secretary. Otherwise, to what do I owe the pleasure, stranger?" If any attempt was made on his life, he had his dagger holstered to his side, hidden under his pants leg. In the past years of going to school here, he'd had multiple people try and murder him. He knew to always be prepared.
She looked to Carter and sighed, shifting a bit to keep the distance between them. "I...I came to apologise..." she said simply, pulling her knees to her chest as she brushed her bangs out of her face. "How i reacted was wrong of me to do, and you didn't deserve that....so i apologise for my behavior..."

Ragnar simply shook his head and smiled towards her "Of course not, and you din't have too either. Lets just say, it was practice okay?... your new to things at the start and you need to practice to get better at it... besides it does only count as a first kiss when you truly want to see it as a full kiss~" he said with a soft chuckle as he pulled back his hood fully, it was getting a bit warm with it up after all. He felt a bit sweaty right now for several reasons, and he figured if she felt up for it they might as well cool off a bit. "Just take things at your own pace okay?~ so, you want to watch the stars together?... " he asked her softly and ekpt just nicely smiling as he looked at her, he was still patting her gently too.

At this point Ragnar noticed that artimes had left his other shoulder and he spent a few seconds trying to localize him before he noticed that Artimes was sniffing around the girls room to find any 'goodies' she may have left behind.He scratched the side of his head and looked back to Nightshad while sweat-dropping slightly, and he realized that the flag was in top since pretty far back even if he hadn't really thought about it. This made him blush slightly as he knew she could hear his thoughts,that meant that she would hear him thinking about how sweet smell, along with her looks and their closeness easily was enough to raise his flag for.

She smiled looking up at him and nodded softly. He was so not the guy she thought off at first. That's probably why everyone says to not believe in first impressions. She felt so relaxed at his side, like if all her worries went away. Now her only worry was to be able to kiss him back next time. Shade chuckled very softly with her own thoughts and looked up at him. Now she could see him fully, and damn... She exdended her hand slowly and caressed his cheek, moving her thumb over the mark under his eye. "What are you exactly?" She felt bad for not being able to know it and she wanted to ask him that since they met at the stairs.

When he asked about looking at the stars she simply grinned in confirmation. She tought she was the only one, classified as a demon, that actually looked at the stars and nature so freely wondering things. She frowned slightly at him, his eyes deep in thought and even when she was controlling herself to not invade his privacy and read his mind, she wanted to know what made his mood change. She couldn't avoid it and just did it. Finding the reason she blushed slightly and laughed kissing his cheek kindly. "Let's go." She stood up and pulled him softly to the window to step out glancing back at the cat. "Are you coming, Artimes?"

Ragnar stretched his back, he then gave a relaxed sigh before nodding to her yet as she touched his cheek and his mark he looked to her finger intensely for a moment even though it was mostly a surprised look. "what I am?" he replied and chuckled slightly

He then shrugged "whatever you like me to be I guess... Really, its not something I burn night oil pondering about. Im just Ragnar, but you could say that im your boyfriend" he replied softly and smiled as she kissed his cheek, he then joined her as she stood. "yeah, hurr up Eromess" he said and chuckled as the cat ran to them and he walked out after.

Status
Not open for further replies.