San Andreas Fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
The airship was a little over a mile away just yet, but they shouldn't have trouble getting in. The only worry was chain-link fences.
"Are we REALLY going to be flying? You know I don't like heights."
"I'm not particularly sure, but being that we are going to an airfield with another Pennsylvanian, yes." Brennan groaned. He didn't get airsick, but he got scared stiff.
"you're fine with heights, right Miles?" Sasha asked. Now they were under a mile
(( @T-Bone ))

((Ugh sorry sorry....so so busy busy))

Miles was definitely terrified of heights, but of course he wasn't going to show it. "Of course not!" he lied. He scoffed at the question knowing that even the thought of heights can make him nauseous.

It had started to drizzle. Levi watches as the loading ramp drops. He continues leaning on the quad as the six people step out of the back of the plane. "It's been awhile. How have y'all been?"

"Okay then. Good. So i'll only pack one extra pair of pants." Sasha said. Tiny droplets of rain pelted the windshield. Brennan opened his window and hung his head out to look at the sky. It was turning gray too fast for his liking. He left his head out a bit, letting the air and water blow through his mane.
"Maybe we won't be flying today. The weather won't allow it, right?" He said when he pulled his head back in the window and rolled it back up.
"doubt it." Sasha said, unflinching. The airfield was in sight, and the only thing keeping them out was the chain-link fence.

Levi turns and watches the the hummer roars through the chain link fence and screeches to a stop 15 meters from him and the C-130.

Status
Not open for further replies.