Salamander

Alright, would everyone stop comparing dick size and get to posting. I'm waiting for anyone to post before me lol

• Useful
Reactions: Sammael9216
I honestly..... Don't even know what to write.

Ill post very soon, Just getting an idea. =)

• Nice Execution!
Character links have been added to the first page of this thread! Let me know if there are any errors or if the formatting's gone wonky again.

I'm going to sleep. If you kill each other while I'm gone, feel free to reroll new characters and continue posting. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
I was sleeping.... what did I miss? Have we started yet?

I was sleeping.... what did I miss? Have we started yet?
First post is up, its on us now to go from that, I am about to make a post, should be done shortly.

• Nice Execution!
We did in fact start, here is a link. You did not miss much, mostly nonsense and shennanigins. Though you should go back to the first post of this page so you can see all the characters.

• Nice Execution!
Oh @Beak when you get a chance Miss or Mister sleepy head. To give us a rough description of the landscape around us that we can see at the moment, that would be fantastic and extremely helpful.

• Nice Execution!
What?! Everyone is going to bed and I have to go to work! Not faaaaaiiiirrrr! !!! :```(

Get a better time one bro~

• Nice Execution!
((Yea, not such a simple template. Sorry, but I figured that most of what is here won't even apply all that much within the new world she'll wake up to. Well, somewhat... Hope she's okay.))

Name: Abygail Upton (age 19 )
Abstract: The brightest light within a life of darkness; The Peacekeeper with the not so peaceful heart.

Detail:
Appearance: Standing around 5'3 ¼" flat footed; a tiny little thing holding about 142 lbs of muscle and a little bit of extra on the side from a sudden streak of laziness. Abygail's still in athletic form. She's been in gymnastics and danced practically all her life. She has dark auburn hair that falls to her mid-back that she's considering cutting to, at least, shoulder or chin length. She use to have those gorgeous puppy dog, light brown eyes that can melt anyone's heart, but they're slowly dulling the worse her eyesight becomes, causing a slight ghostly film to cloud them over worse than a thunderstorm.

Skill(s): Rather extremely good hearing, almost bat-like. But, that would be the case for someone who's partially blind. Aby also seems to have developed a means to recognizing a person's characteristic and mood through their voice. She can pick up on certain, almost silent signals, from a person that many 20/20 visual people are unable to pick up or hear. It helps with knowing if someone's being dishonest.

Brief Background: Like everyone else in their Junior year of high school, life seem peachy and perfectly in sync to what she wanted in the future. Disliking the idea of taking her big brother Deric's ugly old Toyota, Aby worked several odd jobs in order to save for her own car. But all of that changed with a devastating auto accident involving herself, Deric, and two of her closest friends and a truck driver who lost control of his truck and fishtailed into her Mini Coup. She lost her brother and her eyesight, falling into a powerful depression.

The next year, her mother just left her and her father, a Metro Police Detective. She didn't give an explanation, but Abygail understood. Her mother was never the 'motherly' type…. Losing a son and dealing with a handicapped child… She just – lost it. When Aby's father was seriously injured in the line of duty months later, her mother returned to care for her father and help Aby– out of guilt, of course. Her reasons didn't matter. She was happy that her mom was back, at least, when it counted the most.

Now, starting her first year of college, she's feeling better about herself. Her Dad was back on his feet and possibly planning on retiring to work on his family. Her mother returned and they began to rebuild their relationships. Although, there have been no positive prospects about her eyesight, unless she choose a very difficult surgery, everything is actually okay.

Personality: Abygail hates confrontation and conflicts – seeing them as nothing more than negative mind-salad with the wrong dressing. She's a peacekeeper – always been.

Other: Very...VERY Accident Prone... When she was younger, she was hit by a car, drowned while swimming out in the ocean during high tide, was severely stabbed by one of her father's friends, and had fallen out of her brother's truck into a huge bush with 4 to 6 inch poisonous thorns ; all of which she survived without a scab on her and with all body parts intact.

Last edited:
((Yea, not such a simple template. Sorry, but I figured that most of what is here won't even apply all that much within the new world she'll wake up to. Well, somewhat... Hope she's okay.))

Name: Abygail Upton (age 19)
Abstract: The brightest light within a life of darkness; The Peacekeeper with the not so peaceful heart.

Detail:
Appearance: Standing around 5'3 ¼" flat footed; a tiny little thing holding about 142 lbs of muscle and a little bit of extra on the side from a sudden streak of laziness. Abygail's still in athletic form. She's been in gymnastics and danced practically all her life. She has dark auburn hair that falls to her mid-back that she's considering cutting to, at least, shoulder or chin length. She use to have those gorgeous puppy dog, light brown eyes that can melt anyone's heart, but they're slowly dulling the worse her eyesight becomes, causing a slight ghostly film to cloud them over worse than a thunderstorm.

Skill(s): Rather extremely good hearing, almost bat-like. But, that would be the case for someone who's partially blind. Aby also seems to have developed a means to recognizing a person's characteristic and mood through their voice. She can pick up on certain, almost silent signals, from a person that many 20/20 visual people are unable to pick up or hear. It helps with knowing if someone's being dishonest.

Brief Background: Like everyone else in their Junior year of high school, life seem peachy and perfectly in sync to what she wanted in the future. Disliking the idea of taking her big brother Deric's ugly old Toyota, Aby worked several odd jobs in order to save for her own car. But all of that changed with a devastating auto accident involving herself, Deric, and two of her closest friends and a truck driver who lost control of his truck and fishtailed into her Mini Coup. She lost her brother and her eyesight, falling into a powerful depression.

The next year, her mother just left her and her father, a Metro Police Detective. She didn't give an explanation, but Abygail understood. Her mother was never the 'motherly' type…. Losing a son and dealing with a handicapped child… She just – lost it. When Aby's father was seriously injured in the line of duty months later, her mother returned to care for her father and help Aby– out of guilt, of course. Her reasons didn't matter. She was happy that her mom was back, at least, when it counted the most.

Now, starting her first year of college, she's feeling better about herself. Her Dad was back on his feet and possibly planning on retiring to work on his family. Her mother returned and they began to rebuild their relationships. Although, there have been no positive prospects about her eyesight, unless she choose a very difficult surgery, everything is actually okay.

Personality: Abygail hates confrontation and conflicts – seeing them as nothing more than negative mind-salad with the wrong dressing. She's a peacekeeper – always been.

Other: Very...VERY Accident Prone... When she was younger, she was hit by a car, drowned while swimming out in the ocean during high tide, was severely stabbed by one of her father's friends, and had fallen out of her brother's truck into a huge bush with 4 to 6 inch poisonous thorns ; all of which she survived without a scab on her and with all body parts intact.
She will be fine. I really like just how out of place all the characters are.

This is going to make for a fantastic roleplay i think, Even everyone just staying true to their characters is going to add such fun dynamics and conflicts, and im really hoping to capitalize on the idea of last human suvival instincts kicking in.. all that fun stuff. Almost done with my post btw.

Oh and i left a very strong opening to meet with my character for whoever gets to it first. =D

• Nice Execution!
Name: Abygail Upton (age 19)
A very charming and interesting character! Come along, and welcome! :)

Those who've posted so far, magnificent start! :D

Edit: forgot to respond to this:

To give us a rough description of the landscape around us that we can see at the moment, that would be fantastic and extremely helpful.

Ok, picture this! The mountains are arranged around the pond in a C shape, so the pond and trees are shaded by their shadow and it feels like you're standing at the bottom of a bowl. The sun is above the steepest part of the mountains. The cliffs aren't terribly steep and can probably be climbed without any problem.

A narrow stream flows from the pond and out through the wide opening in the mountains. If you were to stand at the stream and look out, you would see that beyond the mountains is a wide field of rocks and weeds.

If you have an idea for logical things to add to the landscape, just write it in. Once again, I'll go with it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If its all the same to everyone, I will go ahead and reply again. Since Erik is now currently between two armed and dangerous individuals.

Edited my previous post to include a response to @Honorific 's very good question about the landscape.

I saw thank you! I do hope everyone doesn't go too fast with this to 3: I can only post once a day at the max with my busy work schedule.

• Nice Execution!