Salamander

If it become required for some to slow down, then I don't think thats an issue, this is supposed to be a leisure adventure roleplay from what I understand, not a place for post happy peeps looking to establish a character in a day right? =D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sammael9216
Alright so my first post is up. Don't know if it's any good.

Reactions: Wolfsin
Your post was fine dude, no worries I think people are trying to keep themselves in check and not drown out others who have yet to post too. I know thats what im doing, despite my itch to continue things for Callum.

Thanks. But I'm talking about the rating received from above mentioned player.

Probably should've mentioned that

OH yah, I should probably start making a post lol

That's the best idea I've heard all day!

Oooh! Well I'm always happy to entertain ^^

Ohhhhh I came up with a cool first post, finally working on it lol should be done soon!

Thinking with my guys affinity for water ima match him to your character for introductions Honor, ill be posting shortly eating breakfast now.

• Nice Execution!
I have? I'll take my post back if needed

Naw its fine Ill work around it, but i think it wise to remind everyone to be mindful of the slower posting idea of this roleplay. Try to let people get their stuff out there before throwing out multiple posts. Just a thought i think we should all try to remember.

Oh and next suggestion maybe. Try to 'Force" the interaction with those that aren't truly involved yet for those that haven't gotten really in yet, even if we can split this into temporary groupings it will help the rp run smoother, and allow for frequent posters to kinda keep going, just not too far.. like a rule of no leaving the area until groups have caught up with each other, cuz right now, there are like two groups started, and @Sammael9216 character is the odd one out, prime for someone to interact with if they were to randomly stumble upon him.. =P

Just thoughts I had to keep this thing fun and good for everyone.

Thanks for the thought @Wolfsin I've been reading your posts at work. All very fantastic! I'll try to post when I get home in a few hours.

• Nice Execution!
Thanks for the thought @Wolfsin I've been reading your posts at work. All very fantastic! I'll try to post when I get home in a few hours.
I appreciate that! Thank you very much, I look forward to reading from you when you can get to it

• Nice Execution!
You guys rock. In every way. x3

I've been gone all day, so I'm just getting to read the new posts now.

I think the idea has been thrown around here about making groups? I tried this once before in another RP -- one group charged ahead, while another lost most of its group members and left one remaining player stranded. I'm hesitant to separate people again that way. Maybe more of a buddy system?

naw that was taken too extreme beak.

When i mentioned groups im saying how already there are two groups that have nautrally formed in terms of roleplay.

1. beautie, and personawolf

2. Myself, Dragonized, and Honor

They naturally formed just by people interacting and i think that its okay to not have those people wait for say, those outside of their little group, with restriction of course. Like maybe make it where they can't move from the cove before you say otherwise.. That way people can post moderately, and aren't waiting years, but are still being respectful and mindful on our slower posters.

its just how I would suggest you to do it. Right now, only @Sammael9216 and @Phi Chisym have yet to of made interactionm, and who know they may naturally find each other. Im not saying that it will stay in groups im just saying when it splits like this, its a good way to handle it get me?