Sailor moon, Re-unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue Jay Me and Kota have been in love with doing that Format you showed me. :3 So thanks <3 Those Hex codes work too, just I had to switch browsers cause mine hates me. -__-

Only downside is that she likes to spend an hour picking out a color for each character which takes years for me to receive a reply! :innocent:

Well, as it's Japan, your best bet would probably be sensei. I think. I don't know Japanese culture. I barely know my own.

This is irrelevant to the current discussion but I felt I had to let you guys see it

iGqc9uA.jpg

You may continue

Okay, thanks! (Just wanted to make sure in case your character for whatever reason went by an English title)

Oh my god, Tai-hua's post hahaha. It kind of reminds me of Aleister Chamber "Viscount Druitt" from Kuroshitsuji. I love it.

I'm going to be honest, I completely forgot what teachers are supposed to call students

I don't think there is a term, or at least it's not well known. They just call them students. Although it should be noted that upperclassmen are Sempai and underclassmen are Kohei.

Teachers would just call their students by their surnames. They might add "-san," "-chan," or "-kun" depending on how close they are to their students.

I'll probably just go with '-san'. It's generic and polite, so it should be safe.

Alright.
Sorry, got caught up in the conversation. XD

It's fine I just figure I state it know and get it done with.

Didn't get a chance to make some Uranus/Neptune magic there x3
Ah well, maybe Cole will bother her later

Status
Not open for further replies.