Sailor moon, Re-unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I'm aware, the only scout left is Saturn, so there you have it @Lady Amatsu

@Esmeralda Rydellina I can't speak in certainty, but I believe the Luna figure will be controlled by either myself or Yuki, who will also be in control of the "Evil Forces" of the story. However, I do thank you for bringing it up, as we hadn't thought about it.

Also, Yuki and I have collaborated that the outfits for any male characters for the scouts will look similarly to this, for a basic idea.

sailor_scouts_male_ver__by_heavenhellexe-d39pd8r.jpg

Just so it's clear, are we following the Japanese school schedule (Mon. - Sat.) and we just happen to have a day off this particular Saturday, or are we going to be following the Western school schedule (Mon. - Fri.)?

No it's the Japanese which is Monday-Friday (Or full days) Saturday is a half day.

I started this with the intention of being like a small mini-break.

Based on the three posts so far, it is Saturday morning and we don't have school because of a break of some kind.

Oh, and are most (if not all) students from the same school? I talked with Liam & we were planning on being from the same school. & I tried to make it so my character would interact with the math support teacher if we also are at the same school.

If they're on a break, I'll need the scouts to be somewhere that anyone could be at without issue. I'm just a dude with healing gloves, so I don't have anything that could track the scouts, or alert him to their presence.

Well, if it's alright with you Laggy, I would like my character to go to the school you work at & be one of your students.

If anyone wants to meet up with my character, we can either decide why they are meeting through PM, or we can just wing it. If no one says anything then I'll probably head to the arcade (passing by Rin & Takehiko but not stopping)

Just wondering, would anyone be interested in going to my shop? Or even apply for a secret, or no-so-secret, part time job?

Ooo, my character might at least pop in (& maybe stay for a bit if no one else wants to meet your or my character)

Wow this blew up after we all went to hang out today to answer some of the questions:

Do all the scouts go to the same school: That is highly up to you and for obvious reason not all of them do. Chibi moon does not she is 12.

How do we all meet up: Wing it, read some of the post and then try and work in with meeting other people. At some point we will all meet up if I have to force it some how

@Auntie Phaz If you wish to put up a CS and do it you can, it is first come first server and the last person said "May" put one up so if you would like you can.

When it is time for YC to become a "Sailor scout" Me/Kota will pm and work out the details.

Right now, we're kind of all just winging it. Don't sweat it guys, go with the flow and when everyone is introduced THEN we'll worry about gathering! :D

Reactions: Sweet_Temptation
Sailor Scout: Saturn
Name:
Umeko Higurashi
Image:
Frederica.Bernkastel.full.1030176.jpg

Background: Umeko was orphaned at an early age and as a result had to live with her elderly grandmother for most of her life. Although her grandmother was very wealthy and owned a huge house with a staff that waited on Umeko and provided her with every conceivable luxury, she often felt isolated and lonely growing up. She longed to go to school and make friends her own age, but her grandmother constantly sheltered her and insisted on Umeko being privately tutored. She was however, allowed to have pets, and so Umeko took in as many animals as she could, taking care of all of them herself and doting on them affectionately as they were her only companions.

Eventually her grandmother passed away and Umeko inherited the house which she turned into a sanctuary for even more pets. She currently lives there alone except for what remains of the staff, always welcoming any stray animal that finds its way to her door.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.