Sailor moon, Re-unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the day late response Liam & Laggy! I have a problem of wanting to try and respond to everything so it took way longer than I expected. >.< Luckily my internet held on until I could finish posting. I will now be disappearing. With luck I'll be back within a few days. If not, you guys will see me in a week!

The moon's are the only one's affected at this moment, since we are the target.

Sorry I haven't been around guys. I had a nasty battle with the flu. I'm good now though! I'll be posting and reading up today catching up.

My muse for this RP just got mafia-style murdered. If it returns to life, cool. Otherwise, I'm out.

Ugh. You posted it here too?

Any-way. We might be a bit slow and we apologize.

Just thought I'd share. Yuki and I are going as Sailor Uranus (her) and Sailor Neptune (me) to a costume party~ :D

Yep, Yep. I am playing a sexy lesbo! With an even sexier lesbo!

I was trying to get a post in before work today, but it seems I won't be able to until afterwards. Sorry for the delay.

Okay, heads-up everyone. I'm starting to come out of my depression spiral, so sometime in the next few days, I may be posting in the thread.

• Love
Reactions: Sweet_Temptation
Just a reminder, for those who have a post they have to get in for others to continue, please do so if you are able to. If you're not able to post relatively soon -- or at all -- please let Yuki (ideally her first) or me know. I don't want to see this group rp die.

• Love
Reactions: Sweet_Temptation
I have a feeling this Rp, Died.

Much to my dismay, So I am going to re-work a few things and try again at a time when things are not so rough.

I lost my internet access for close to two weeks T_T
I am still interested in the roleplay though if you plan to reboot it

Since I had figured this one was full and up and running I had started a Sailor Moon based roleplay as well, sorry, had I realized sooner you were planning a reboot of this I might have held off on mine.

It's fine. Just cause you have one doesn't mean that they won't like to join both XD

Any-way. It's fine, I figured when every one went MIA. Which is one reason I dislike group Rp's. Die to easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.