Sailor moon, Re-unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am open to relationship establishing/character plotting for Cole if anyone wants :3

@Cole. I would but I am playing a 12 year old. -_- Loli. :3

She could be another one of his loveable 'brats' XD
He's a softie when it comes to young girls because of his sisters so I could see her being one of the few in the group who could actually control him

@Blue Jay He could chase after Kurai...I mean I don't know if the relationship will go very far, but he could attempt. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, yeah. We should probably establish which characters are open to relationships and ones that are strictly for the plot and no romance. At least for the ones that are interested, I suppose...

Moon basically identifies, as of right now, as bi-curious. Which is why I asked how sexual orientation will work in this RP.

Then I'll say I'm open to the possibility of relationship, but not saying any relationship is definite. It's just a we'll see how the rp goes thing y'know?

Which works fine. I am going to say as far as sexuality that everything is okay here. It's what you want and choose to hook up with. ;3

Kurai seems hard to get lol
I don't think the two of them would get along but we can see

Never know what could happen. The outcome could be very surprising. :) Just a wait and see thing I guess.

Cool :)
I'm wondering if there should be a list of who goes to what school so not everyone all goes to the same place
Wondering if I should edit so Cole is at school

No it's fine, there are a full list of people you don't need to edit, beside it probably confuse those that have read it.

Yeah once everyone has posted I am going to collect and make a list of who goes to what school. Some will go to the same, some not. :3

Alright, just let me know if I need to edit so Cole goes to school :)

Nope, you can keep heading to the arcade there are plenty more of people who are capable of going to school

I edited my post, so she didn't know there was no school today.

There's also the fact that different schools can be out for the same/different reason. If possible, it would be super awesome if Hibiki (my char) and Tai-hua (Liam's char) are in the same school because we ended up working out some in-school stuff through PM before asking if we all went to the same school ^_^'

Oh, and a note, the small pic in my IC post links to my CS in the OOC, so just click on it and *poof* you are magically looking at Hibiki's CS!

That is fine, everyone can choose who goes to the same school. It's all up to you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.