Sailor moon, Re-unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
moon2.jpg

Name: Takehiko Watanabe
Sailor Scout: Moon
Background: Born into a lower middle class family, Takehiko is a young man who knows perfectly well what it means to be content with the little things. Because of this, he is normally selfless and very rarely -- if ever -- is seen complaining. Instead, he enjoys helping others who are in need. Despite this, however, he is a bit of a reclusive and nearly anti-social individual not by choice but simply by nature. Although he gets lonely quite easily, he would rather bite his tongue as to not be a bother. He is mature for his age, one that can easily give advice for those who seek it, although does tend to have moments of a child-like behavior due to a rather large soft spot he has for furry creatures. In the end though, he is kind and friendly to the people who do speak to him. In general, Takehiko is an individual who enjoys things such as camping outside by a fire and looking up at the stars. His self-proclaimed best friend is a white cat named "Shiro." Uniquely, the feline even has a near golden birth mark upon its forehead that is similar to a cresent moon-shape. In his spare time, music is something that Takehiko enjoys and even knows how to play both a guitar and piano. Generally speaking, Takehiko thinks of himself as ordinary and for a lack of better terms, "dull and boring."

Name: Frost Summerfire
Sailor Scout: Pluto
Appearance

Despite his young age, Frost's father, Stele, was a kind and honest soldier who was once a servant of the Negaverse.
He held a fair rank, yet he was replaced by another, more ruthless, soldier when the Negaverse decided to invade Earth and he disobeyed direct orders to attack innocent civilians.
After the Negaverse was defeated, he remained behind, his heart torn in two, saddened by the treatchery he had committed against his people, yet glad that he had aided in keeping them from going too far with their plans.
Living on Earth had given him time to understand that he had made the right decision in staying, allowing him to find work, and, eventually, open a pastry shop of his own in town, allowing him to learn more about Earth day by day as his shop's popularity grew.
After some time passed, he met Frost's mother, Hikari, who died giving birth to Frost, driving his father mad with grief, even so far as to give Frost to his grandparents before he disappeared completely.
Frost grew up like a normal child, being taught proper manners, to be honest, and to protect the weak, yet he always felt there was something different about him, due to most of the kids his age avoiding him all through his years in school, his high grades almost assuring him a spot in a top college, that is, until his grandparents died in an avalanche during one of their hiking trips on a nearby mountain.
They left much to him in their will, including the truth behind his father's origin, as well as the deed to his old shop, which they wished him to use to find his own happiness, just as his father had, their will also promised a large sum if he completed high school, which he did, just barely, using most of it to repair the now nearly three decade old shop, allowing it to be of use again.
Using the cooking skills taught to him by his grandmother, and the skill with a blade his grandfather instilled into him, he reopened the bakery as a small diner, hoping that he'd be able to put his skills to the proper test.

Last edited:
Ah, yeah, your character is somewhat OP, so tone it down a bit, and note that all Sailor Scouts have a uniform, so you don't have an "Alternate Form." You have what you look like, and when you transform, you put on the uniform. As far as I'm aware, the uniforms will be tailored to be unisex, or there will be a specific uniform for males and females. So, for the moment, denied.

In other words go back and tone down the OP and adjust the sheet and it should be fine.

Toned him down a bit where I thought you were talkin' about. Tell me if he needs more nerfin'.

Mei Kazama, if you look over the previous comments you can see which Sailor Scouts have been claimed.

*raises hand* May I claim sailor mercury? I'll try to have a character sheet up tonight if I can.

This sounds interesting, can I claim Sailor Venus? I may not have a character sheet up tonight, but i can have one up tomorrow.

@Carmon. The main issue with is the back story. Where did the Dark kingdom come from? No Sailor scout from the Previous Gen was ever part of any other "Kingdom" Except the Moon kingdom, and Earth. (though that is where they are reborn) It needs to be more in line with the original series they are all reborn into Earth as human's. So none of them really know they are sailor scout, just like in the show.

@Laim Yes you can claim Salior Venus but I request that you have it up in no more than three days or you forfeit your spot

@Xylim yes you can but same rules apply as Liam

@Mei I am going to list who are still open that much easier.

Sailor Mars, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus If I missed any I will update.

Sorry, haven't seen the show or read the manga in a while, so I must've researched some of the newer stuff by mistake. I'll fix it as soon as I finish my research.

Thank you very much! Let me know if there are any necessary changes needed. (I added personality because it helps me to make sure I keep a consistent personality when rping...or at least I hope it does)

Sailor Scout: Mercury
Name: Hibiki Kirino
Image:
SailorMercuryforRP_zps2b32de02.jpg

Hibiki has baby blue hair which she keeps short and simple. Though her orange eyes are bright, they have a bit of a droopy shape, making her look either kind or uninterested depending on her other facial features. Hibiki has horrible eyesight, but hates contacts, so she is never seen without her glasses, not even in gym class. She's about 5'2" and has enough curves to prove that she is obviously a girl. She's a bit of a prude and doesn't like to wear shorts or skirts. If she does have to wear a skirt, like at school, she wears it below her knees.

Personality:
Hibiki isn't necessarily anti-social, she's just horrible at communicating. If someone asks her a question, she answers simply and ends there. It's not because she doesn't want to talk. In fact, she's probably already came up with five questions she'd like to ask, she just can't get herself to ask them. So she ends up sitting in awkward silence until people leave.

In the end, it's through Hibiki's actions that you really get to know her. As long as you don't expect her to talk much, Hibiki will follow you anywhere or do almost anything you ask. She's also a great listener, just don't expect some lengthy council session from her. Hibiki has a knack for electronics and will gladly fix your computer or any other gadget that may need repair. These acts of kindness, however, are saved for people she deems worthy of her time.

Surprisingly, Hibiki can have a bit of a temper at times. Though she of course is never vocal about it, you can see it in her eyes and by the reddening of her face. She is also secretly competitive when she thinks she should be better at something than someone. This behavior can sometimes be seen in Math class.

Background:
Hibiki was the youngest of two daughters. Her sister was always out for attention and would continually steal the limelight from Hibiki. However, she didn't mind, preferring to simply sit around and listen to her family rather than talk a lot. Because she didn't speak much at home, Hibiki found it difficult to talk with her friends and ended up sitting and listening to her friends talk amongst themselves as well. This behavior didn't hinder her much at school, where simply giving the answer was acceptable, until a certain class popped up. Though she was a whiz at subjects like math and science, Hibiki found herself with lower grades in language where she was expected to speak to earn her grade. It was only through the help of written assignments and tests that Hibiki was able to skirt by with a decent grade. Now in high school, Hibiki is finding it even more difficult to keep her grades high due to language class and now some literature classes. One of her few comforts is math class, where the only words needed are numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh...I researched it and re-researched it, and every source I found said that they were fighting the "Dark Kingdom" lead by Queen Beryl, who herself was a servant of "Queen Metalia", then I looked it over and found that the Dark Kingdom is the original Japanese name of the Negaverse, as well as Metalia being the Negaforce.
So I was researching the original story and not the one that English viewers got to see, which explains the problems I ran into.
I think I might've changed enough now, but tell me if I missed anything.

It's been forever since I watched Sailor Moon...I want to take Sailor Saturn....but have her be a transfer from america....Idk if that would be okay though because it doesn't follow Sailor Moon y'know....

Status
Not open for further replies.