Sailor moon, Re-unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Xylime You are approved!

@Esmeralda Rydellina That's absolutely fine.

@Super That would be... Super! Just post your character within the next two-three days.

@Caramon Zero We're starting to lose patience with you. Read the background for the RP. It's been twenty years since the original series occurred, during which the Negaverse was defeated and destroyed. With you being 21, does that mean you were a proud infant warrior? How does that make any sense? It's a completely new threat this time. If you want to be from the Negaverse, then that can be arranged, but it'd have to be your parents (or one parent at least) that defected, and you were either born on Earth or taken there at such a young age you don't remember much if anything of the Negaverse. Understand?

Actually sorry, I don't think I'll be playing Sailor Saturn...unless nobody takes her in the future, but by no means for the spot to be reserved.

Fair enough.

“You have seen war yet! As the guardian of fire and passion, I will protect all who have been oppressed with my fiery fists! I am Sailor Mars and I will punish you!”- Millicent Altake, Sailor Mars.

Sailor Scout: Sailor Mars

Name: Millicent Altake

Nickname: Millie

Color Choice: Second column, third row in the color section. [The color of Millicent's hot passion!]

Appearance: Millicent stands at 5’7” and weighs 140lbs. Her light-brown skin is complimented by her honey eyes and her patriarchal purple hair. She usually wears different hairstyles depending on recent events she was part of. She currently has her purple locks styled in four neat buns placed symmetrically on even quadrants of her head as a result in her two-week trip to the mountains to help a poor village build a school. Her hair was styled by one of the mothers and the buns are connected with an intricate braid encircling each of them.

Almost always, Millicent will have a faint smell of cinnamon around her general proximity, with increasing intensity the closer one gets to her skin, to the point where the scent can burn nose hairs if inhaled without caution. Luckily, Millicent isolates herself for long periods of time, so not many know of the offending cinnamon smell. Apart from the ruby earrings and amethyst choker around her neck, Millicent’s appearance is relatively plain. She uses light purple eyeshadow, barely noticeable eyeliner and leaves her large, ruby lips untouched. Her nose is slightly broad and is coupled with her slender, down-angled eyes.

Millicent typically wears her priestess robes when she is in her private hut. The robes consist of a white, connecting long sleeve shirt to red, draping pants. The shirt sleeves dangles far beyond her hands and the pants go past her sandaled feet. The robes are so loose, she can hardly be determined as a female if seen from behind, especially with her strong, confident gait. When she is seen in public, she exchanges these clothes for purple skinny jeans, a red crop-top and red 3 inch heels. She wears significantly more make-up and wears a few extra pieces of jewelry, including a ruby stud in her right nostril.

qiNoCNzQCxEgYwxKKTX7qqB_Hc4FNo2FFMtjnAb-p34h-U19amuk9rLBmdRKe0why-oB5aZcnwsJSvKMb1v527BdnWrtYtBil-EdfAfGLBylareZNvB3igVYXfLIXkJZ

Artist: http://asieybarbie.tumblr.com/tagged/art

Personality: Millicent is a hot-headed priestess that’s willing to throw off her robes at any minute to fight for the injustice of many! She has a strong view of right and wrong, and though she may not always adhere to her own moral standings, she tries her hardest to be the best person she can be. And though she usually knows what she stands for, Millicent also has some morally grey areas, but that doesn’t mean she will be any less passionate about those topics. If she is neutral, she is adamantly so! And will be in your face about it!

But despite being heavily opinionated and hot-tempered, Millicent’s heart is always with the oppressed and the endangered. She doesn’t mind being the first to jump into battle, but if her duty calls to build shelters and pass out food to the hungry, then she would just as eagerly drop her battle gloves and put on an apron.

Powers/Weapons/Abilities:

Pyrokinesis: Fueled by her powerful, albeit overwhelming emotions, Millicent’s control over fire is her most prominent one, since it’s the most easily accessible one. She can produce some of her fire powers in human form, but not comparable to the power she wields in sailor form.

Telekinesis: Manipulated and controlled by her spiritual prowess and definitely her most powerful of the two, Millicent gains telekinetic powers in Sailor form. She strives to master her second power through prayer and priesthood, and can sometimes manage to perform a weak attack, but she usually grows impatient with her progress and uses her fire.

Mars Brawling Gloves: Millicent forms flame gauntlets around her hands and arms to add a stinging burn to her blows. The heat intensity and size of the gauntlets are determined by her anger.

[Not Yet Acquired] Mars Justice Bow: Millicent can summon her MJB when she has her Mars crystal. Powers undetermined.

Mars Exhales: Millicent can breathe a stream of flames from her mouth. The size and intensity of the cone can be controlled, but Millicent has not yet mastered that. So for now, she can only fire a medium size cone that’s power is manipulated by her anger.

Mars Immunity: Millicent can form a powerful psychic barrier around one or two of her allies. She has only used this move once and does not know how to activate it from her own free will. Unbeknownst to her, this ability happens when Millicent has full control over her anger and acts out of logic and reason.

History: Millicent was raised in public schools for the first few years of her life. Her mother was a shrine priestess who lived separately from her father in her private hut in a nearby forest. Though they lived separately, Emelia and Lloyd were still a happy couple. They both believed in helped others less fortunate than others and fought for those who couldn’t do so themselves. Lloyd chose a more practical side as a police officer in the modern world, while Emelia did missionary work and devoted a lot of her time to her religion.

Millicent grew up surrounded by both of her parents ideals and moral ethics and was a spitting image of both of them, physically and spiritually. Millicent loved the physical side of her father who would never hesitate to tackle a robber or take a bullet for a civilian, while also admiring her mother’s peaceful yet iron will to sacrifice her own happiness to preserve and protect not only people, but her religious views.

But when Lloyd died during his line of work, the weekend visits to her mother’s huts became a permanent residence. Now with a heavier influence of Emelia, Millicent studied to become a priestess like her mother and was homeschooled by the age of thirteen. She realized what she truly was when she received a vision during her prayer session. When she was fifteen, she moved out and lived in her own hut to develop her sailor powers. To this day she spends most of her time alone, praying and seeking guidance in her shrine.

But she still has the lion heart of her father, and Millicent will usually venture out to town during the night to find any suspicious activity in the city she once lived in. And to stock up on spicy snacks and new fashion magazines.

Side Note: I don't remember much about the Sailor Moon show and I relied on a lot of the wiki to refresh some of my stuff. I hope everything turns out alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kurai Tsuki
Scout: Unknown
Appearance:
tumblr_mysbdxYZXU1sq8wuko1_400.png

History/Bio: She's the knew girl. Kinda shy, kinda quiet. Yet very nice. Very intelligent. Polite. The rest I'll leave a mystery for now if that's okay. I like to let my characters be introduced through my writing, not a CS. :)

Okay, as this is primarily Yuki's RP, I can't approve you yet, Super, as that's a lot of information. I can say that it looks good to me, so good job.

As for Esmeralda Rydelina, your character is approved.

Name: Cole Brenton
Scout: Uranus
Appearance:
qzhbnp.jpg

History/Bio: Cole grew up in the slums of New York with a single mother and three siblings, all girls. The 8 year olds twins, Mari and Moe, and then there's the pretentious preteen Clary, who is 12 years old; though the three of them annoy him to no end, it's obvious they are his only weakness. He'd do anything for his sisters.
Picked on for having no father, shocking red hair and shabby clothing, Cole has had to learn to defend himself from a young age. As a result, he kept his head down and refused to draw more attention to himself then necessary for a long long time. His mother ended up meeting and marrying a Japanese investor and they moved the whole family to Japan. He's even more picked on for his unusual appearance here, but his new found love of(and superior talent for) soccer and other sports have boosted his confidence and turned him into a brash, loud-mouth, cocky braggart. He knows a bit about his sailor powers but rejects the whole hero idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, a few things to say.

@Caramon Zero Nice to see the improvements. I'll say that the timeline doesn't fit completely (the mother died in childbirth after a few years, so either you have a sibling or you're younger than you say), but overall it's a good effort. I'll say that I give you my approval, but it's up to Yuki to fully decide.

@Blue Jay I like this one. Approved, but please include a bit more about your siblings, as I'm kinda curious. At least throw us a bone and let us know their genders.

@wolfen_graal I included more about his siblings as requested, I think they will make some appearances in the roleplay now :)
The mischievous twins, Mari and Moe (points for anyone who knows where I got the names :3) and the diva Clary who wants to be an adult already but is only 12 haha

*Cough* Ahem, either Yuki or wolfen_graal (because I know you can simply just ask her). I do have a question regarding sexual orientations of characters. I'm assuming there is no particular rules regarding them aside from keeping material PG-13 (so to say)? I tend to make Moon bi-curious in the very least if there are no complaints.

I'm not running the show or anything here, but I do know Saturn is still free.

Sailor Scout: Venus

Name: Tai-hua Zhang

CroppedHotohori_zps96b13d6b.jpg

Tai has long, luxurious black hair that contrasts with his porcelain white skin. Her stands at 5’ 8” and tends to wear Chinese clothing when applicable.

Personality:

Tai-hua is beautiful and he knows it. He is borderline narcissistic, as he tends to remark upon his beauty aloud at random times, as well as being easily distracted by mirrors and other reflective surfaces. While this aspect of him tends to earn him the ire of some, Tai-hua feels that he is just being honest in describing his beauty. In his words, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I just have never beheld anything so beautiful as myself.” Tai-hua holds the ideals of Justice, Truth, and Love to be the most beautiful of all ideals, and strives to live by his own Code of Beauty.

However, he is quick to describe others actions, personalities, and others as beautiful and enjoys trying to fully realize the beauty of others. His dream is to one day see something that is more beautiful than he is.

Background:

Tai-hua’s parents immigrated to Japan from China, before he was born. Thus he grew up learning both Japanese and Chinese. He always had a knack for reading, and loved to get his hands on all sorts of stories. His favorites are romantic stories filled with adventure. He also loved to read poetry, as he found that it was the easiest way to convey how beauty through words. He taught himself how to read English so he could read the famous poets from the other side of the world, although he cannot speak it.

Because of these tendencies he found literature and language classes to be the easiest for him. On the other hand, math is extremely difficult for Tai-hua. Being obsessed with beauty, he tends to get distracted by the shapes and symbols used in mathematics, thus leading him to ignore the teacher, select answers based on whether or not they were beautiful, and doodle around the numbers to make pictures.

Tai-hua regularly practices tai chi, and is fairly athletic, although his stamina is somewhat lacking. He loves to look at paintings and drawings, but his own works don’t quite meet his standards of beauty, but it doesn’t stop him from trying (he would prefer that no one ever see these of course, except for his math doodles). His cooking is good, but Tai-hua takes the time to arrange everything beautifully on a table, letting no one eat until it is finished.

----------------------------------

If anything is amiss, let me know and I will change it. I'm also assuming that Japan is the setting of this RP, if this is wrong I will edit my CS accordingly. If anything needs further clarification let me know and I will explain to the best of my ability. I'm looking forward to RPing with you all.

Reactions: 2 people
@Liam van Alkema Approved!

@Super I approve! I am rather pleased to see how well and far beyond you went!

@Caramon Zero Approved, thank you for working with us

@Lady Bernkastel The only one left from what I can gather is Saturan.

As note to everyone, I will be doing an opening some times this weekend. I have to figured out what I am going to do in an opening! So we should be kicking this off soon!

@Kota Sexual orientation is free to decide for the player. You can be Bi, Gay, or Straight. No problems.

Okie dokie - Kota on Yuki's account

Im interested in this, but Im not very sure if there are roles open....mainly because everything is a bit jumbled throughout the OOC.

Has anybody stopped to think of Luna the cat? What about a guiding character like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.