Sailor Moon NG

Setsuna felt like her heart stopped. Her breathing wavered, and she clutched her chest as her knees almost gave in. Luckily she was held up by Tonbo, who almost bit through her lip to stop the tears. "Tonbo..." "I know, Setsuna, I know..." The two sisters grabbed their pens, looking at them. They then turned to look at eachother, and gave a slight nod. Tonbo was the one to speak. "We will accept these, as they are rightfully ours. However, we refuse to use them. If our mothers, even Neo Queen Serenity were unable to stop this threat, then I don't see how we would ever be able to, not even with this new help you are speaking of. And quite frankly, we simply don't have anything left to protect. Even if we were somehow able to drive out that which our parents didn't, the kingdom would simply fall into ruins again under an incompetent ruler..." She shot a cold stare at Chibiusa.

Kaoru saw the woman outside the café. "Uaa, what's she doing here?.. He stepped further back in the room, hiding behind a pillar, before he removed a small butterfly knife from his pocket. "Yuu-kun, if that woman gets any closer, it's our responsibility as members of the resistance to protect the entrance of the catacombs with our lives..." He slid the blade of the knife up. "We can't let her in!"

Rini listened to Pluto but she couldn't understand. After many silent moments had pasted, her face still remained in a confused motion. The words had finally stuck and they ripped her apart. "N..no.. No! NO!" She fell to her knees shrieking. The tears rolled down her face like a pouring storm. She clutched her heart and all she could manage to say was "no.. Mommy.. You promised.." She couldn't even move when Pluto said they had to return and fight. Fight for what. If their mothers couldn't beat the dark forces how the hell were a group of girls who knew nothing of earth suppose to stop the new forces of evil. Rini slowly sat up. Suddenly feeling that her mother and father would be disappointed in her for refusing to become her destiny. She would be Sailor Moon. No longer Sailor Chibi Moon. She would avenge her mother and father's death. She got back on her feet and between sniffles she looked Pluto in her dark eyes and out stretched her hand to her to accept her mothers final gift to her. The transformation stick, she could barley remember how she used to transform into sailor chibi moon. She looked at the cold stare she was given and simply stated "if Serena could do it, so can I" she looked into the portal and glanced at the group of girls gathered. "What do you guys think?" She asked clutching the transformation pen in her hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trevor sat back and drank his ice coffee as he sees the two boys from earlier enter the cafe. He didn't expect to see them again let alone twice in the same day so he decided it was more then just a by chance that they were here with him. He sat there for a little wile more before he made up his mind to go talk to them . when he stood up a black mist appear out of nowhere and a strange woman with supernatural blue skin and red hair appear and started heading into an alley. She didn't appear to be heading for the cafe, but the direction that those two had come from.

Trevor quickly gets up and leaves some money on the table and heads out the door after the woman. He couldn't help but feel that this was what was waiting for. The ground beneath his feet began to pulse as if in agreement of his decision. He made sure to keep a safe distance between him and the other worldly woman as he followed her down a dark alley. " I think i i would have rather continued playing the waiting game." Trevor mumbles to himself as he silently stalked the woman.

Koishi was shocked. She wasn't as sad or heartbroken as some of the others since, she didn't remember much from earth, although she was depressed over the fact that she wouldn't be able to meet her parents. Her heart also went out to Chibiusa, who possibly had the greatest responsibility to carry now. Tonbo's exclamation angered her, however. "Well with that kind of attitude, of course we're not going to win! But I have faith in Rini, and I will do my best to support her no matter what you say!" With a stern look on her face, she reached out to grab her transformation pen, raising it high abov her head. She held that pose for a while. "So... How do these things work, anyway?"

"Dammit... Dammit... Dammit..." Sakura said under her breath as she continuously punched the wall with her fists. Of course the hard marble structure wasn't even scratched, while Sakura was left with bloody knuckles. "How could this have happened?... We were supposed to meet up, you promised, so why?..." Wiping a tear off from the corner of her eye with her thumb, Sakura turned around, grabbing the transformation pen. "I don't care who those guys are, but I'll make them pay for what they're done! I'll hunt them down to the ends of space and beat them to a pulp with my own bare hands if I have to!"

A shiver ran through Tomoko's spince as he heard the message. "Don't tell me, they couldn't possibly have..." Alright, we need to close off the premises! Put the place on lock-down, and tell everyone to be quiet. We must under no circumstances allow the enemy to become aware of our whereabouts." He made the rifle disappear into his body. "I'll take care of the outside threat."

Tomoko suddenly jumped down, seemingly out of nowhere in front of the strange woman. "Ah, good day, m'lady. My name is Sailor Libra, it's truly a pleasure to meet you." He bowed deeply with his arm bent across his belly. Looking up again, he smiled, and ignored the creepy man trying to act sneaky behind her. "Now, if I may be so rude as to ask what business you have in these parts?"

Hanako just stared at the older woman, her eyes filled with confusion and disbelief. Their parents, gone. Her mother had never been very attentive, always busy with this or that, but she knew that her mother had loved her and she had loved her mother. She only had vague memories of her father, and she was pretty sure he had died or left before she and the other princess' were sent away. She was so caught up in her own grief, she was unprepared for the flood of sorrow, anger and despair that crashed against her. It was so powerful that it made her knees give out and she fell to the floor for the second time today. Her ears rang from the force of the blow and her chest was tight with both her own emotions, and those of the others. She fought against her own grief so that she could regain control of her empathy and when she was finally able to focus again, the chaotic onslaught dimming slightly as the girls around her slowly accepted what was being said to them, she noticed that her cheeks were wet. She had been crying this whole time.

From her place kneeling on the floor she looked at those around her, taking in how each of the other princess' were handling their grief. She winced as she watched Sakura's fist hit the wall over and over and her heart ached at Ryoko's and Rini's cries of sorrow. Slowly, her eyes moved from the other girls to the glowing object before her. She had read about them...they were the transformation pens that would turn them from ordinary girls into Sailor Scouts, just like their mothers. She blinked and looked up at the twins as they spoke to the green haired woman. Tonbo's words didn't surprise her. She and Setsuna had always kept more to themselves, slightly cold and aloof, but there had been no need for what she had said about Rini's mother, not after they had just found out that all of their parents were dead.

Her normally calm sky blue eyes darkened slightly and she reached forward and grabbed the transformation pen in front of her. Forcing herself to her feet, she clutched the object in her hand and marched over to the older blond. "How dare you say that about Rini! Her mother was our Queen and died protecting our home, and us and Rini is our friend. You don't know how good of a ruler she would be, none of us do, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't be given a chance. Our parents died along side the Queen because they loved her and believed in her. Well I love and believe in Rini, and I'm willing to stand beside her and do what needs to be done."

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down, then gestured to the twin's pens. "Those pens might be yours by birth, but you don't deserve them. Your words belittle the sacrifice that your parents made." she turned her back to the older girls and walked over to Rini and took her hand squeezing it gently "I know we can do this as long as we stick together."

This time, it was Setsuna's time to speak. "Oh, how naive..." Her tone was cold and merciless, quite unlike her usual self. "How dare you take it upon yourself to play the role of judge over what's morally right or wrong in this situation?" She clutched her elbows, and sighed deeply. "You don't think our parents ever struggled? You think they just blindly put their trust in someone and it all worked out? No, our parents came to trust Neo Queen Serenity because she proved to be the light of hope they had been looking for." She was now talking right to Chibiusa. "It was our parents decision to guard that world, not ours. We have no obligation to do so, unless given a reason..."

That last part was almost like a plea, reaching out to the young princess. In her own way, Setsuna was screaming, begging for Chibiusa to prove them wrong. The twins both knew that from now on, play time was over. Their leader would have to be kind and gentle, yet resolute, qualities they were unsure whether Chibiusa posessed or not. This wasn't about their parents or their sacrifices, that stopped the moment they sent the girls away and made their last stand. The girls would have to make their own path, follow their own light, and they were testing to see if Chibiusa would be that light, or not.

Chibusa was so touched by Hanako's words. She turned to her and smiled "Thank you, sailor mercury" she tried out the new name and oddly enough it stuck. Hanako wasn't at all her mothers spitting image but she was responsible just like her mother and very sweet. Turning to Sakura she touched the open wounds on her knuckles that flowed like a red waterfall. "Sakura, I'm so.. So sorry. I want to avenge my parents death too.. Will.. Will you help us? Will you become sailor Jupiter?" She asked her hopefully. Finally she gave her full attention to the twins. "As for you two. You, by no means need to help.. But We really need you girls and you're powers. You need a reason? I'll give you a reason, because you're not letting us down or your parents, you're letting the Innocnet people of earth down, they're the ones truly suffering. Our parents gave their lives for us and for them. They sent us here to be safe, but whoses protecting the innocent babies and children of earth?" Her eyes were full of passion and concern. "Is that enough of a reason.." She started again "We all need to work together. I.. I know I'm not the best leader, nor am I the leader you guys deserve. But I promise.. I'll try.. I'll try my very best.. If you guys can help me. We can beat these guys.. With training and hope and trusting each other." She turned to all the girls. "This is our chance, our chance to avenge our parents, restore the kingdom, become the sailor scouts we are all meant to be. So.. Whose's with me?" She stood up as tall as she could trying her very best to be a leader like her mother. Which reminded her. "Serena was a great leader and.. I need you guys, all of you.. We need each other" She said. She walked over to Koishi and smiled at her "you're the brave one ya know" she whispered to the long haired blond "you remind me of your mother you ditz" she joked lightly. Walking over to the oldest of the inner scouts, ?Ryoko, she leaned down "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. You knew your mother the best out of all of us. I want so badly for you to have her back, I really do" she stood back up and smiled to the smallest new sailor scout but she had no idea what to say to the smallest girl. Turning to Pluto "can you teach us how to transform and give us a little information on earth... Who are we looking for?" She questioned the tall dark haired girl, glancing into the glowing portal again. She needed her mother.. She needed to be a leader.. She needed a nap.

Hanako winched at the aqua haired girls harsh words. Setsuna was right of course. She could see that now that she had calmed down a bit. She had regretted the words she'd used almost as soon as they'd left her mouth, but she had been so upset. She knew that not all the emotions that had fueled her outburst were her own, but she had been the one to say them, which meant she deserved the scolding. Her mood brightened slightly when Chibiusa acknowledged her words and calling her Sailor Mercury. Her heart swelled and her chest tightened slightly. Her mother had been Sailor Mercury, had fought against monsters and beings more powerful then Hanako could imagine. She had been brave and kind and loyal. Hanako tightened her grip on the transformation pen, her eyes swimming with unshed tears. She wasn't really Sailor Mercury yet, but she would try her hardest to become the best senshi she could to make her mother proud.

A smile pulled at her lips as she listened to Chibiusa's speech, and was impressed by the way she handled both what Tonbo has said and what her sister had said as well. She had handled it much better than Hanako. Once there was time, she would have to apologize to the older girls. They might not accept it, but it was something she felt needed to be done.

Pluto raised her staff and tapped the ground with it once to get their attention. "Enough." She said firm. "You will need to work together, you will need to find and figure out how to become a group, to become strong as a team that would never falter. That was part of your mission here." Pluto said stern. But it seemed the girls hadn't been able to rack up the team spirit completely. Of course even Pluto understood that it just wasn't possible to follow someone blindly.
"Small Lady, please show your friends, not in words, but in deeds, what you can become."

Hisako saw the green haired woman turn to the portal. The Moon Princess hadn't specifically spoken to her, to rally her up, but even then she wouldn't have needed to. Despite the little contact she tended to have with the pink haired girl, Hisako had a great and unwavering respect for her. In classes and books the sickly girl had learned of what great friends Chibiusa and Hotaru, her own mother, had been back in the year 2000. That had been enough for her to follow and wish to work with this girl.
"To harness the power of the planets you have to call out your planet, followed by the words 'Power, Make-up!'" Hisako heard say.
Looking at the pen the girl, who felt her body needed rest soon, wished they would soon be able to live in peace again.

Ryoko felt numb, completely numb. Most of what happened at this point just passed her by completely. Vaguely she was aware of the argument that was sparked by a thing Tonbo had said, but details were drummed out by the beat of her own heart being too loud.
It wasn't till Chibiusa had spoken to her directly that she looked up. She had to man up, stand firm. The younger ones were prepared to fight it seemed, so she had to make her stance.
"I will fight. In any way, and with whoever we need to accomplish this." She said.
"Good, because the Zodiacs will be hard to find. Some have awakened, but others you have yet to find. The Silver Crystal alone won't be enough to defeat this force, you will need their crystal as well. Now go, find the White Rose Cafe, find Ryu, and you will learn all that you need to know." She had said the last part to the Moon Princess, as Ryu was her cousin.
The portal pulled in the girls, sucking them from one world and dumping them right into the next one by one. The last to pass through the portal was Ryoko who had still been holding onto Pluto. "When did they die?" She asked.
"Seven months after you departed." And with that all girls arrived in the old part of Crystal Tokyo.

The red haired woman looked upon her sudden adversary with a mild surprised look. "Sssso, Sssailor Libra hm? How niccce of you to sssshow up." The woman spoke, like a snake would do. "Tell me, where isss the entrancccce" Referring to the Catacombs.

Back in the cafe Yuuichi nodded at Kaoru and fell back a bit farther. He wouldn't let anyone pass, but he wasn't stupid enough to stand in the front lines.
Luckily, the youma walked on to a different place, so the kid sighed. "Well that was easy." He exclaimed, walking back.
"Say, I wonder where this one went." He had all the intentions of following this 'woman' and find out, with or without Kaoru's backup.

Chibiusa was suddenly sucked into the portal and it felt like she was falling down a rabbit hole. Her skirt flew up and she fought to keep it down. The fall was short though and as soon as she could manage a blink it was over and she was on her butt on the cold ground of earth. She felt the concrete beneath her fingertips and she slowly stood up to check on everyone else. "Everyone okay?" She was holding into her transformation pen so hard it was leaving indents on her palm. She needed to say something to Hisako. So she made her way to the fragile sickly girl. "Hisako, as the youngest, I-I want you to know that I'm going to protect you with every last ounce of strength. I wish you could've known your mother.. She was very brave and very kind. I see a lot of her in you, and I think's she'd be really proud of you." She gave her a smile and turned to the other girls. "We need to find the White Rose Cafe.. I need to find my cousin, Ryu. He can answer our questions and well probably be safe for now.. But right now were not safe we need to stick together and be quick and quiet. Sound like a plan?" She asked all the girls, she wasn't totally sure how to handle this whole leadership role she was given about 20 seconds ago. She didn't even think the girls trusted her or respected her to actually follow any of her orders. She wasn't the oldest or the smartest or the bravest. She wasn't cut out to be a leader.. She knew that, but, maybe that's how her mother felt. At least Serena had Luna... Oh well. Time to man up Rini.. She looked at the twins, they were right.. What if they did drive out the evil forces and then Rini ran the new kingdom into the ground. She needed time to think and breath both of which were almost impossible at the moment.

Koishi palmed her forehead, which was slightly throbbing with pain. Somehow she had managed to fall out of the portal head first, hitting it on the concrete. "Owowow..." She slowly chimed. It felt strange being on earth, almost unreal, but it wasn't like she expected it to be. Sniffling a bit, she looked up at the others. "So, how do we find this Blue Tulip Bistro or whatchamacallit? Do we just look, or should we ask someone for directions?"

Sakura came out of the portal quite shocked. It felt like being in an entirely new world, even though she had lived here her first years. Her eyes darted all across the place, making her look quite startled and timid, which was a bit humorous for a girl of her stature. "Yeah, uh, I don't know... Maybe we can find a map somewhere?"

Tomoko chuckled. "Oh, I see. Well, unfortunately, I am under strict orders not to disclose that information... However, for a beautiful lady like yourself, I might make an exception." He lifted the snake woman's hand, placing a soft kiss on it. Looking up, he gave her a warm smile. "But first, would you care to dance with me?"

Setsuna and Tonbo stood relatively unphazed after having gone through the portal. Tonbo cleared her throat. "Well, girls, this is where we part ways. Maybe we'll meet again soon, or maybe this is the last time we ever see each other. See ya." The twins walked away from the group, in the opposite direction of Tomoko and the Youma. Setsuna suddenly stopped, and turned around. "Take care everyone." After she had spoken those words, it was as though the two vanished out of thin air.

Kaoru sighed in relief as the enemy woman moved away from the café, putting his knife back in his pocket. "Geez, that was close..." But when Yuuichi started talking about going after her, he became flustered and started sputtering. "Wha, hey, you can't go alone! That's dangerous! Hey, I'm coming with you!"

Chibiusa was on the verge of tears as the twins left the group. She couldn't believe they had just disappeared, just like that. The girls were like family to her and now.. She let out a sigh. "Guys.. I can't do this.. I can't be a leader" she shook her pink pigtails. I don't know how to even begin leading. She looked to Ryoko, the oldest and the best to probably lead the girls. She held her head in her hands feeling so alone. "Mom.. How do I do this.." She whispered to herself.
-----
Katru was walking past the alley when he heard a noise, looking into the alley and strolling down it he noticed Tomoko and a.. Lady? Looked kinda of like medusa if you asked him. He leaned against the wall and watched Tomoko kiss the snake like woman's hand, shuddering as he did. "Blech.." He whispered only loud enough for himself to hear. She looked gross and dangerous. Most people were now a days. He trusted no one he didn't already know. And he knew only the resistance.

Hanako stumbled slightly as the portal that had dropped them back to Earth disappeared and placed her hand against a nearby wall to keep herself from falling. Once she was steadily on her feet, she straightened, sky blue eyes scanning the surrounding area in curiosity and a little bit of fear. She was about to agree with Rini about finding the cafe, but her attention was drawn to the twins and their short and abrupt farewells. She stared after them until they disappeared from sight and she sighed and shook her head, frowning. "I guess I'll have to apologize if and when we ever see them again"

At the sound of Rini's pain filled voice, she turned back to the pink haired girl and took the few steps necessary to bring her next to her friend. "Don't say that Rini. We...." she gestured to theo ther girls who were still standing around her "believe in you. We wouldn't have accepted our pens and come with you if we didn't." she took the hand that Rini wasn't holding her transformation pen in and gave it a quick squeeze. "We can do this if we stick together. Yes Tonbo and Setsuna have left, but we're still here and, well, I can't really speak for the others but, I know I'm not going anywhere." she gave Rini a warm smile and squeezed her hand again before letting it go "Now...I think you were right in thinking that we needed to find the cafe as soon as possible, so....does anyone have any ideas as to were we can find it?"

The last to arrive through the portal was Ryoko, as she had entered last. Sailor Pluto's words were firmly branded into her memory. Seven months after they left. Of course that didn't say much, it could mean nothing, and it probably didn't.
Two of the three outer senshi had proclaimed they would not take part in the fighting back in the other realm, and now here they upped and left, not even sticking around. "You'll never know if the Small Lady would be a good or a bad leader if you'll just walk right out." She said, mostly to herself as they were gone. She had her own doubt, being the eldest, but she would definitely stick around. None of them were truly equip for this battle, so she wouldn't walk out simple on doubting one, if they all were lacking. "Let us first go and find a few main roads, this seems too far off in unhabitated areas."

The trip had cost more of Hisako than she gave off. She didn't really show it, but she was right at the point where soon she would be wheezing and gripping her heart. As long as they were still out here though, she would stand strong, or well, sit strong here on the ground on her knees.
To Chibiusa she nodded her head. "Thank you Princess," The petite voice replied. "I value your words." She got up and went over to the pink haired girl as well, but instead of just taking hold of a head, she engulfed her in a hug. Partly because she felt her friend could use one, and secondly, because she could use the support.

Chibiusa nodded to Hanako, "together we can do anything" suddenly Chibiusa was engulfed in a hug by the littlest girl. She hugged her back and suddenly felt stronger. She supported Hisako as best she could before she nodded to the other girls "Come on guys, we won't get anywhere just standing here." She started walking and supported Hisako as she knew the girl was petite and very sick most of the time. She rounded the corner to see a snake like woman and a human boy.. She stopped suddenly, turned to the others and pointed to the two "people" standing there. What do we do.. I'm the leader.. So.. We should.. I don't even know.. She sighed silently as she watched the two. If only she could find someone to lead them to the cafe.

Yuuichi took no mind of the calling that Kaoru did. He could hear the older male following behind him and catching up swiftly. Yuu was quick, but not like super fast, and since he had kept his pace moderated, anyone could have caught up.
Right before he came there he skid to a halt, ending up about five steps behind some dude that was peeking around the corner (Trevor), stalking behind the same figure that the kid himself was following.
"Kaoru, isn't that the same guy we saw in the cafe?" He asked, having no tact at all. For all they knew this man could be working with the youma after all. "He walked out just after that youma appeared." Kaoru might have seen and remembered that as well, but he just blurted out the painstakingly obvious facts anyway. "Think he's got anything to do with them?" Though at the same time he made no effort to hide.

Something didn't feel right. It was like there was a shift in the air around them, or so it felt to Ryoko at least. She followed in step after the moon's princess and halted as well upon the sight that the found. Instinctively she took a step back and hid behind the safety of the corner they had been at.
"That doesn't look good." She said, seeing how Chibiusa as well responded. She didn't say anything, but the look in the pink haired's eyes said enough. She looked down to her hand that held her transformation pen.

Hisako had followed suit when Chibiusa walked to the next road. Though she hadn't sensed anything amiss, she was quite aware that the scene was nothing good. Especially when she heard the odd looking woman say; "You flatter, how pointlesssss" with that the woman's face distorted, her eyes becoming large dark blue ovals, the length of her face became longer with a distorted, twisted broad grin. By now she looked even thinner than she had been. A frightening sight if she ever saw one. "Give me the information!" She called.
In turn Hisako looked for help to the other girls. Was this what Pluto had talked about when she told of the dangers in their home? To come across them so soon, this was terrible.

Trevor waited and say another young man appear who seemed to be talking with the unknown female. He silently watched them exchange a few words before the females appearance drastically changed. " I wonder if its too late for me to leave." he mumbled to himself as he thought of what his next move would be. He turned around as he heard the sound of footsteps come to a halt behind him. He was shocked to see that it was the same two who had been in the cafe earlier. " I don't think you guys want to be hear right now something is about to go down and it doesn't look pleasant" Trevor says to them hoping they would leave before things got out of hand forcing him to make a move.