Sailor Moon NG

When Chibiusa stopped abruptly after rounding the corner, Hanako shifted slightly so that she could see around the corner too. What she saw had her breath catch in her throat. A boy, probably bout their age looked to be facing off with a woman who greatly resembled a mythological beast that Hanako had read about call a Gorgon, or perhaps she was thinking of a naga. Ryoko's voice pulled her from her inner thoughts and she looked first to their newly appointed leader and then to the oldest girl, who was looking down at her transformation pen. What were they going to do? Did they just try to sneak by and hope that neither the boy or the snake woman noticed them, or did they try transforming and offer to help? And what kind of help could they provide really? They had just received their transformation pens and hadn't even had a chance to transform and test their new abilities. They may end up being more of a hindrance then a help. She took a deep breath and clutched her own pen, just in case Chibiusa told them to transform.

Tomoko's gentle smiled turned cold as the snake-woman changed forms. "In the light of my kindness you have bared your fangs and revealed your true, ugly self. I can not tolerate such impurity to soil the face of this beautiful earth." He pulled a yellow ribbon from underneath his coat which swirled and twisted, taking the shape of an adorned rifle. He raised the muzzle of the rifle towards the youma, staring into her eyes. "Either you leave immediately, or you will face the wrath of justice."

Kaoru whinced as they stopped in front of the man from the café. "Yes, I imagine you're right..." The guy seemed harmless, but one never knew from a first glance. When he spoke, Kaoru stepped in front of Yuu, taking a slightly defensive yet hostile stance. "What's it got to do with you? We can take care of ourselves. Besides, we've never seen you around before. How can we be sure you're not just trying to cover up soething shady? That you're not one of those people?"

Chibusa saw the other girls hold their transformation pens. Rini looked down to the small pen in her hand that had left an indent of the moon on her palm. This was it.. This was her destiny. "Step it up Rini, Don't be a baby.. You can do this" She thought to herself. She let go of the little girl and made sure she was okay against the wall before stepping away from the girls a little. "This is for you mom.." She says before looking up at the blue sky. She took a deep breath in and said in her most confident voice. "Moon, Power MAKE-UP!" She thrust the pen into the air and her hand outstretched. It felt somewhat.. natural as her hand started to turn colors. She felt her body lift into the air but was powerless to stop it. Ribbons of pink appeared and wrapped around her body before exploding into a fresh white leotard with a bright red bow and a pink cape like thing. A glowing circle incased in the center of her bow was glowing bright as she felt her body lift higher. She went with the flow and crossed her hands in front of her face much like her mother had when she used to transform. Ribbons wrapped around her hands and went up to her elbows before exploding into perfect white gloves. The ribbons traveled down her body and encased her legs, this time her knees were covered and replaced with pink boots. She wasn't sure when her pink skirt had appeared but she felt her body spin and her head was thrown back quite gracefully. A small glowing bead appeared on the center of her forehead and golden crown appeared to grace her forehead. Her pink hair grew in length and her pigtails had gorgeous white accessories. She twirled again in the air and landed on the ground in a fighting stance. "Woah.. That's so weird!!" She said looking down at her new senshi outfit. She blinked before remembering that she had remembered turning into sailor chibi moon, but had forgotten the feeling of power that now surged though her body. She looked up to see that she was no longer hidden in the shadows and looked at the man and snake woman. "Uh.. guys? A little help here!" She said motioning for the girls to transform and get out here and help her. "Now let's see.. what was my first attack as sailor chibi moon..." She said trying to remember.

Katsu watched the teenage girl dressed as an adult Sailor scout and shook his head in disbelief. "That did NOT just happen." He said to himself. "If that's.. The moon princess then.. the other sailor scouts must not be far behind her... It is my duty as Sailor Aries to protect them!" He told himself. He clutched his ring that was glowing slightly with his zodiac sign. He would step in if needed but he would wait to see what the others did first.

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as Chibiusa ran out into the other alley, Koishi grabbed hold of her own transformation pen and readied it. "Rini! You can't just rush into battle like that! We don't even know who those people are!" It was true, they might just be getting in the middle of something relly bad. To them it looked like the woman was the more hostile of the two, but for all they knew, the two could just be having a quarrel among allies... Evil allies. "Well, here goes nothing... Venus Power, Make Up!" Suddenly, the pen started spewing golden glitter, forming a ribbon-like waterfall of stars. It sparkled brightly, like the sun, and Koishi smiled widely as she watched it. She spun the pen above her head, enveloping herself in the golden shower. The sparkles wrapped around her, forming a sailor uniform starting from the bottom with a pair of lovely heels the colour of a sun which was just setting. Then followed her skirt, body, sleeves, and finishing with a tiara on her head. She tugged the wings of the bow on her chest, making sure it was extra snug, and her transformation was complete. She ran up to Chibiusa. "Be more careful next time, alright? Uh, anyway, hrmm..." She cleared her throat. "I am the guardian of love and beauty, Sailor Venus, and in the name of justice, I won't allow you to continue doing any more evil deeds!" She aimed it at noone in particular since she didn't know who to, but she was quite proud of herself.

Sakura watched the others run off, and being the rash girl that she was, she couldn't help but follow. "Jupiter Power, Make Up!" And with that, green sparks started flying from her transformation pen, forming powerful electric currents. As the thunder engulfed her, she was charged with electricity, and even more temper than before. It was nothing short of a terrifying surge of power coursing through her veins. A sailor uniform was left in the residue of the blinding lightning, and Sakura rushed up to Chibiusa and Koishi. "I'm Sailor Jupiter, guardian of raging thunder! If you try anything funny, I'll bash your heads in!" She crackled her knuckles with a menacing look on her face, glaring at the two on the other side of the alley.

Tomoko was shocked by the people gathering up behind him, and turned around only to be faced with the most bizarre sight. "What the!?" His jaw dropped as he viewed no less than three new sailor senshi. He only knew of three existing ones, him included, so to see such a sudden increase in numbers was baffling. The only explanation was that they were the princesses thought to be lost all those years ago. As he contemplated all this and more, he left his back completely exposed to the youma.[/hr]

Chibuisa's heart filled with pride at the sight of Venus and Jupiter. "I'm Sailor Ch-- er, Moon." She shook her head and restarted "I'm Sailor Moon guardian of the moon, and on behalf of the moon I will right all wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means YOU" She said sounding more and more like her mother. "I hope I did that right" She looked at Koishi "Sorry Ko- I mean Sailor Venus, I didn't mean to it just sorta happened!" She said as she looked at the boy. "Uh Sir? I'm not sure if you should turn your back.." She said as she looked over his shoulder at the medusa looking creature.

From one to the other Yuu looked. He was grateful of his 'big brother' to want to shield him, and under most circumstances he probably would have kept right behind the taller guy, but it was something this man said that caught his attention.
Something was happening in that alley, and both of the older guys stood in his way of seeing it.
As Kaoru stood and questioned the stranger, Yuuichi stepped back silently, made a big loop around, and skid right past both men, only to halt right when he stood in the center of the alley's entrance.
"Woah!" He called out, seeing the weirdest sight he had ever seen.
If he had to compare it to anything, he would have to compare it to some kind of stand off in one of those old comics. At least he was smart enough to duck for cover. Growing up in the resistance meant you definitely could spot an enemy of that kind. "Kaoru, it's Libra."

Her questions were answered when Chibiusa took the lead, and a few others followed suit. Time to transform. Ryoko raised her hand in the air, with the pen held high. "Mars Power, Make up!"
Where there had been ribbons for the moon, glitter for Venus, and sparks for Jupiter, there was fire surrounding the daughter of Mars. Rings of fire engulfed her, burning their trail over her old clothes and revealing new clothes in its place. High heels, mini skirt, tight bodice, gloves and a bow decorating it all. Definitely not her usual style of wear, but if that was what it took to do what she had to..
Without a full intro, Mars stepped beside Sailor Moon on the farther side stating "I am Sailor Mars, Guardian of Fire," giving her a reasonably good view of the whole alley. From here she could see the guy, the youma, and even how a kid ducked faster than the fat kid in a game of dodgeball. Civilians, great, another thing to deal with.
At this point she could easily take the lead, attack first, but...

Hisako was amongst the last ones of the girls to transform. She had been hesitating. In normal every day life she was weak, frail. What if transforming only made it worse?
But with the other two outer planets gone, and Pluto staying out of it completely, she felt somewhat compelled to at least try to help out.
"Saturn Power, Make up!" It was like a ring of darkness came from her uplifted pen. It created a tunnel around her, and faded in a flash. There she stood, in purple colors, as senshi. In her hand she held the Silent Glaive her mother once used too.
The weakling could feel the power surge through her, like adrenaline. She felt stronger, but even she knew it was a strength that would only last her so long.
The youngster saw how the guy turned and gawked at the newly appeared girls, leaving himself exposed to the threat behind him. A threat that saw this as a perfect opportunity. The youma let her arm slam down towards the man's neck, and would have made contact, hard, had Hisako not ended up between them.
Holding up her arms as strong as she could, the Silent Glaive had parried with the arm. How she had moved so fast was even a guess for her. Great, now she felt tired already.
"I am the guardian of the planet of silence, soldier of Death and Rebirth, Sailor Saturn."
"I didn't assssk for your name!" The youma called out and jumped backwards. Throwing five small seed like things on the ground the DD Girl jumped up and disappeared out of sight.
Was that it?
Unfortunately, no. The seeds sprouted, forming five individual youma that charged forward without hesitation. Weakened by her earlier endeavor, Saturn this time around didn't have the strength to rush out of the way.

Chibiusa screamed slightly as the youma was about to slam her.. it's hand down upon the man. Sailor Saturn appeared and the weak girl had gotten herself in between them. "Saturn!!" She screamed and started to run to the little girl before she saw the 5 new youma. "Aw biscuits!!" She said almost in a whinny voice much like a child's. She ran forward still and She quickly closed her eyes and put her hands out to on of the creatures that had targeted her. Her hands went in front of her to protect herself and she heard a voice in her head. "Rini... Pink sugar heart attack... use the power.. the moon will guide you.." "W-wha.." She asked herself before she saw the creatures about to attack. "AHH! PINK SUGAR HEART ATTACK!!" She screamed as Pink hearts began to form from her white covered hands. They suddenly fired out of her hands and began to hit the youma hard. It began to hiss and then suddenly it disappeared into a black smoke. The hearts ceased fire and disappeared from her hand. "How'd I do that.." She wondered before she remembered her past form had used it to defeat another type of creature. She rushed forward and picked Saturn up in her arms. "It's okay Hisako" She whispers to the small girl. "I've got you." She turns her head and watches the other girls before looking the boy in his eyes. He seemed to know who they were.. maybe he could help them.
___
Katsu's jaw hit the floor when Jupiter, Venus, Mars, and Saturn came out. "Where's mercury.." He wondered, trying to think if the original Princess of Mercury even had a child. He was quite sure she had had a child long ago. He wanted to transform but something held him back. His eyes were drawn to Mars in all her fiery glory. She was beautiful and Katsu watched her every move before the moon princess began to fire hearts from her hands and made the seed youma disappear. The young girl looked weak and he decided maybe he should step in.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's not over yet!" Koishi readied herself. There were still four strange creatures left, but at least they knew for sure know that they guy was safe. Something welled up inside her, and it told her what she had to do. With her index finger pointing out she raised her arm, gathering light from within. "Cupid's..." A small, golden, heart-shaped crossbow appeared over the back of her hand. She aimed it at one of the seed-beasts, and released all the energy she had built up. "Arrow!" With that, the crossbow released a single bolt of pure, unrivaled light. The bolt pierced the chest of the beast she aimed for, and with a final burst of light, the monster dispersed. She was glad over what she had accomplished, but her energy was completely drained. She was still quite young and very inexperienced, so she wasn't ready for the drawback that would come from using an attack. Laughing softly between heavy breaths, she fell to her knees.

Tomoko snapped out of it as she saw the small girl fighting off the attack of the youma. When it jumped away, spawning 5 seedling youma, he wanted to just hug her. He wanted to hold her, thank her for saving his life. If there was one thing the resistance couldn't afford it was losing firepower, and he had almost sacrificed himself and his support for the resistance by acting recklessly. "Thank yo--" But he wasn't able to, because she was suddenly whisked up by another one of the girls. He smiled, and turned to the two senshi. Even more had showed up, and they appeared to be fighting off the seedling youma. He was still confused, but he could ask questions later. "Thank you. You saved my life, and I would like to repay that favor one day."

Sakura saw one of the monsters come rushing at her. She smiled. Her blood was pumping, and she was ready to fight back. "Jupiter..." An antenna extended from her tiara and caught a green bolt of lightning. "Voltaic..." She spun arround, gathering all the electricity in her foot. Still spinning she jumped up, extended her leg, and met the full force of the youma with a roundhouse kick to the face. "Kick!" Sparks flew from her leg concentrated to a massive outburst between her foot and the youma's face. It fell down, electrocuted, and vanished in a cloud of smoke.[/hr]

Trevor looked back at the other young man and the boy as they questioned him. " I don't know who those people you think i may be affiliated with are, The important thing now is for you two to beat it now." Trevor noticed the kid movements and saw him head to the alley before he could stop him the kid had already ducked back for cover. The kid's presence was not unnoticed as one of the creatures truned around and began heading straight for were they were hiding. " Damn, looks like they one is heading this way you guys scram i will buy some time." Trevor said as a sword hilt slid down from his sleeve folled by a thin metal chain that straightened out into a sword. He rounded the corner to intercept the youma not noticing the sailor senshi and their battle. " I am wishing more and more that i stayed in bed today." He mumbled as the youma charged straight for him.

Hanako closed her eyes against the wave of emotions that were coming from the other girls as they all transformed, trying her hardest to block out the feelings that weren't her own. By the time she had everything under control, the snake woman had left, but in her place where five other monsters. Gripping her pen tightly, she lifted it into the air and called out "Mercury Power.....Make Up!" She closed her eyes and clasped her hands together over her chest as water swirled up from under her feet and slowly encased her body in shinning blue liquid which instantly froze. Almost as soon as the water had frozen the ice cracked and shattered, falling away from the newly transformed Sailor Mercury, her new clothing and hair shimmering for a split second with ice crystals before the transformative ice evaporated.

Once her transformation had finished, she ran over to the other girls, not wanting to waste anymore time. Once she was beside them, she focused her attention onto one of the last remaining youma, her blue eyes narrowing as she she tilted her head back slightly and opened her mouth as if to start singing. "Siren Song!" blue sound waves surged forward towards the monster, first incapacitating it as it screamed and covered it's ears against the noise, and then freezing it. As her attack came to an end, the last few sound waves that left her mouth shattered the frozen monster.

Hisako was glad for the protection that Sailor Moon had given. Thank goodness for that, or else she might have been dead. Not really a great way to start out your first day on the 'job', right?
"Thank you, Sailor Moon." She said to her friend. She got onto her own two feet and smiled.
To the stranger, who seemed not to be an ordinary citizen, and had thanked her she simply smiled. Incredibly timid as she was near strangers, it was difficult for her to utter any words, but managed to utter words eventually. "It's alright. What kind of 'soldiers' would we be if we didn't fight to protect every single soul."
Refusing to completely lean on the moon princess, Saturn used her staff as a pole to lean on.
The fighting wasn't completely over yet, so powering down wasn't an option. Not yet. Small beads of sweat started to form below her bangs as she focused on keeping her composure.

Not taking any chances, Ryoko leapt after the fifth one, who had their sight on where that boy had disappeared to.
The other girls had taken care of the other four, so she chased after the last. With Neptune and Uranus gone, it left only six of them, and Hisako didn't look like she was in much of any condition to fight, so it rested upon her shoulders. Plus, she could hardly stay and hang around lazily while her friends did all the work, right? Plus the mere sight of those monsters irritated her.
She burst out of the alley right when the youma made contact with the blade of some guy she hadn't seen before.
And then there was another person. Boy these youma sure drew crowds.
Even though she was getting this feeling like that one guy would be able to handle things on his own, Ryoko placed her hands together high above her head. "Hey ugly, over here!" She caught the youma's brief attention.
"Flaming..." Her hands were folded together and only her index fingers pointed upwards. A ball of fire appeared at the tip, and grew larger. While bringing her arms straight down in front of her, pointing at her target, Mars spoke; "...Soul!" The ball of fire swirled off, right towards the youma.
It incinerated the creature and it turned to dust.
Just as with the others, it left a shining seed, where once the youma stood.
Figuring being all heroic and telling them to go, quickly, or introduce herself, or whatnot, was a bit overrated, Sailor Mars turned and went back to the others.

Even from his little hideout, Yuu could see it all. The bit of quarrel between his 'big brother' and the cafe visitor, the youma that came around the courier and attacked the cafe dude, and how it suddenly was engulfed in flames.
Fearful the child watched at the massive blaze right before his very eyes till it vanished, and a girl that stood behind it was revealed.
"Who is that?" He said out loud. He came from his hideout, still shaken up, but curious none the less. There was something oddly familiars out what he had just seen, but maybe it was just his imagination.
"Hey mister, do you know?" He figured Kaoru probably wouldn't know nothing like that ever had come to talk anyway.
Careful he walked to where the seed lay on the ground and picked it up.
"Hm, pretty." Yuu said to himself. Looked a bit like some of the other shiny stones he had found on his adventures. Yet another thing he stuffed into his pocket.

Trevor braced himself for battle when something else caught the beast attention and it turned around. Then everything seemed to happen in an instant there was fire then bam it exploded and a girl wearing a red sailor uniform stood before him before leaving without a word. He was stunned to say the least first an encounter with a youma now he sees what he that were dead. He turns around when the boys asks him who that was. " I could be wrong ,but i think that was the daughter if the queen of Mars." He said as he turned back around to look in the direction of were she walked off. To his surprise he saw more of the sailor senshi standing with the gentleman who first appeared. He couldn't believe the sight in front of him.

Seeing that all the creatures were defeated Trevor slipped the sword hilt back up his sleeve with the blade changed back into a chain the coiled around his arm. He slowly walked forward towads the girls in the alley. This is it, this is what i came here for He thought as he made his way into the alley. Then he stopped and turned around and walked away back to his hiding place and right past the two that followed him. Everything seemed to good to be true he had to take some time and thin about his next move. for all he knew this could just be an elaborate trap setup to capture the resistance though he doubted it.He slipped out of the alley and back onto the main road blending in with the crowd of unknowing people. He would stay in this city for now planning to keep an eye on the cafe were everything seemed to happen.

Chibiusa set Hisako on her feet, but remained close to the young girl who leaned on her staff. Rini felt oddly protective over the youngest of the bunch. She looked over to the group of new senshi, fresh off their first battles, all of them seemed to be okay, if only a little worn out. Rini looked over to the boy who Hisako had saved and smiled. Maybe he could help them find the cafe.. Chibiusa started to open her mouth to ask the boy and then suddenly looked down at her outfit. She couldn't ask him dressed as Sailor Moon. Rini walked back over to the girls and whispered. "What do you guys think.. Should we ask him for directions to the cafe or go change.. We can't risk people knowing our identities." She looked down to the short mini skirt and matching pink boots. Her crown seemed to sparkle slightly and she wondered how her mother had felt after her first battle as Sailor Moon. If only she had Luna or Diana or Artmeis.

Hanako thought for a moment before nodded. "I think you're right Chibiusa about not letting anyone know who we are right now. We just got back and we don't know who we can trust yet." she looked over the shoulder of their leader at the boy that Saturn had saved then back to her friends. "It might be best to leave, change back into our normal clothes and then 'stumble, out from behind a building as if we were waiting for the battle to end before coming out. I think as long as we came out from behind a different building then the Scouts did, other people wouldn't think to question if we were them or not. Then we might be able to ask for directions to the cafe Pluto told us about"

As the sailor senshi walked away from Tomoko, he noticed them throwing suspicious stares at him from time to time, so he decidd to walk up to them and introduce himself. "Hello, ladies, I suppose an introduction is in order to clear up any misunderstandings. I am a senshi, just like you. You may call me Sailor Libra, guardian of justice and righteousness, but my real name is Tomoko. To tell the truth, we never really expected the children of the royals to return, some of us even suspected you were dead, but it seems like we've been blessed with your presence on this day. I'm sure that if you're here you must be looking to join the resistance, and I just so happen to be a member of that very resistance. Now, I'd like nothing more than to show you the way to our hideout, but we must always be wary of snooping eyes... How about I treat you to some tea and cakes first?"

Chibusa turned around, surprised that the guy had approached the girls. She listened to him introduce himself as Sailor Libra and he jaw dropped. "W-Wait so you're a sailor senshi based off of a Zodiac sign?" She asked, shocked that something like this was real. "I don't even think my mother had Zodiac sailor senshi.." Rini's voice trailed off as she took in the information. She shook her head suddenly. She struck a more leader like poise and replied "Oh sorry how rude of me, I'm Sailor Moon guardian of justice and love. I'm also Queen Serenitiy's daughter. My name is Chibusa, but everyone calls me Rini. We're looking for the White Rose Cafe.. and more specifically I'm looking for my cousin.. Could you help us?" She asked then suddenly realized that he asked them to tea and cakes. "Oh yes, Tea and cakes sound lovely.. Right girls?" She asked the other sailors as she looked around, after all they could trust a fellow sailor right? "Er.. Should we er.. change?" She asked Tomoko.

Kaoru looked over, and just as Yuu had said, Sailor Libra seemed to be in some sort of confrontation with a Youma. The outcome seemed very poor for him, but luckily he was saved by some other sailor senshi. At first Kaoru was shocked, he couldn't believe that so many of them popped up at the same time, so conveniently. But then he was filled with happiness, and a sense of relief. This is just what they needed. One of the senshi destroyed a Youma which was headed straight for the strange man. She was enveloped in flames, which was quite unlike Libra, who used ribbons and firearms. She was truly a mesmerizing sight. If Kaoru's memory served him right, she had to be Mars, guardian of purging fire... Or something like that. He looked over at Yuu, who was picking up a jewel dropped by the Youma. "Hey, Yuu, what if those things aren't... Safe? If the jewels you got from before are from Youma as well, there's no telling what they might do. I mean, what if they suddenly spawned another one?"